ks6349

Parisian Restaurant or Pet shop ? which one to buy?

Which one will have a more consistent and matching look with most of the other Creator Expert modular buildings?

Getting hard to find Pet shop now but I can still find it here locally at a deal. I personally love the appearance of Parisian Restaurant more than that of the Pet shop but my major consideration is if Parisian Restaurant will look very different or strange when it's put with other buildings ?

What do you think????

Edited by ks6349

They are both part of the same series and designed to look great with the other Modular Buildings.

Personally, I like Pet Shop better because of the silhouette

Not sure if you realize this @ks6349 but there are many other categories and sub-forums other than just General LEGO discussion that many of your questions may be more suited to, and many have been already been discussed at length providing you with some valuable insight possibly. Check them out if you haven't already done so. Sounds like you have many questions and are in store for much fun, brick on. For example this question would probably get more responses in the LEGO Town sub-forum. 

Edited by Johnny1360

Yes, check out the other sub categories in the forum.  Oh ya, purchase them both. You will be glad you did.  Warning you will  get hooked and want them all!

On 11/1/2018 at 8:39 PM, ks6349 said:

I personally love the appearance of Parisian Restaurant more than that of the Pet shop but my major consideration is if Parisian Restaurant will look very different or strange when it's put with other buildings ?

What do you think????

Seeing as you have already said you prefer one over the other, I think you should buy the one you like.

3 hours ago, MAB said:

Seeing as you have already said you prefer one over the other, I think you should buy the one you like.

It's really hard to decide. I've repeatedly watched the youtube review for paris restaurant as well as pet shop. very difficult to make choice. I will only purchase one because if I buy too much my wife will kill me

Thank you. 

After a lot of comments and review I've seen, I'll pick the Paris restaurant. Sorry Pet shop, I like pet though.

Hi sorry one more question

According to you guys' experience, will Assembly Square retire next year (2019)? Because Assembly Square is a MUST for me to buy, sooner or later,

However, I don't have that much time recently to build Assembly Square that's why I am getting the Paris Resturant . If Assembly Square is likely to go away next year then I will just give up Paris Restuarnt now and get the Square instead. Yours guesss????????

1 hour ago, ks6349 said:

Thank you. 

After a lot of comments and review I've seen, I'll pick the Paris restaurant. Sorry Pet shop, I like pet though.

Hi sorry one more question

According to you guys' experience, will Assembly Square retire next year (2019)? Because Assembly Square is a MUST for me to buy, sooner or later,

However, I don't have that much time recently to build Assembly Square that's why I am getting the Paris Resturant . If Assembly Square is likely to go away next year then I will just give up Paris Restuarnt now and get the Square instead. Yours guesss????????

I've just took a quick read at the Modulars discussion thread and thanks to @Bricked1980 mentioning it, We now know the modulars that'll be retiring soon are the Detective Office and the Brick Bank. So yeah, the Assenbly Square is in the safe zone :)

Link to Shop.LEGO.com for references : https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Modular-Buildings?icmp=HP-SHT-OP-CE-creato-520

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

1 hour ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

I've just took a quick read at the Modulars discussion thread and thanks to @Bricked1980 mentioning it, We now know the modulars that'll be retiring soon are the Detective Office and the Brick Bank. So yeah, the Assenbly Square is in the safe zone :)

Link to Shop.LEGO.com for references : https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Modular-Buildings?icmp=HP-SHT-OP-CE-creato-520

How much is approx. the lowest price  Parisian Resturant in your country now

29 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

How much is approx. the lowest price  Parisian Resturant in your country now

Well, if I'm not mistaken, my brother did bought that set from a certified LEGO store around five months ago for MYR 704.90 instead of MYR 749.90. I would guess that's due to the extra tax being removed from the price because of some changes.

Third party dealers might sell them for a smidge-bit less too though that would have to depend on whether they are running a discount at the time.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)