Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

SHOCK :oh:

Siloux has been traveling with a princess! Oh dear! What shall he say??? Check the thread to find out!

Hehe, all part of the story. Do check her profile in the Characters List :blush:

Well, she needs to hang around to assist Lord Kenneth for a moment. What does Siloux have in mind? Do let me know, and I will try to include your plot direction into my story too. :classic:

Hehe, all part of the story. Do check her profile in the Characters List :blush:

Well, she needs to hang around to assist Lord Kenneth for a moment. What does Siloux have in mind? Do let me know, and I will try to include your plot direction into my story too. :classic:

I Siloux have has no clue. What does Diana plan to do in the long term aspect?

Im' stuck again, will one of the crownie members in my area please post! :cry_sad:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I Siloux have has no clue. What does Diana plan to do in the long term aspect?

Princess Diana will be re-joining the Kingdom army, but she will start out as a Ground Commander somewhere instead of reverting back to Princess status. She just wants a simple life. However, she has a hidden agenda for re-joining. Likely purpose will be hunt down and eliminate a particular organised group. This plot will not start any soon. Right now, Princess Diana, will help White Fang Force to find and saved the second boy. :classic:

Aluvar has posted the most ridiculous and self-serving portion of his story. Imagine, thinking he could be chosen as Regulator of the Wizards League... :hmpf::laugh::look::grin:

Sorry I've been a bit absent, but luckily I knew the story for me could be put on hold. Basically, I'm in position for the meeting, and unless I want to fabricate some more nonsense, I'll just be waiting for the rest of the delegates to arrive.

Hurry, or Aluvar might strike again... :devil:

:wink:

Thanks for the info, I hope your 'formal representative' doesn't take too long otherwise the meeting will be over! :tongue:

Lord Calvin had finally reached Ravine inn. He was supposed to gather some news from the innkeeper as he noticed that there is a sudden influx of foreign troops presence in this region. Clearly, he is unaware of the recent happenings in this region. Lord Calvin and his companions is able to recognise General Marcus coming out from there as the trio went for an emissary visit to establish goodwill with Dragon Masters Kingdom. Of course, General Marcus was the one whom show such good hospitality. Maybe, General Marcus is able to give us a clue to the recent happenings better than the innkeeper, hehe :wink:

Well I did the unthinkable, I BROKE FOURTH WALL! :laugh::tongue:

It was worth it, EVERY single guy in my story stopped posting, so I just got out and continued!

Well I did the unthinkable, I BROKE FOURTH WALL! :laugh::tongue:

It was worth it, EVERY single guy in my story stopped posting, so I just got out and continued!

Ok, I have to admit it. If this was a contest for who could most creatively misuse their plot to do something unexpected, I was winning for a long time. Then you had to go and pull that.

Damn you. :tongue:

I'll have my revenge! :wink:

Lord Calvin and Karen have finally met up with Dragonator at last. Master Pent's writing is so messy (I supposed all wizards have messy handwriting I guess :sick: ) The letter content, which Lord Calvin handed to Dragonator is not seen by anyone. Apart from the number 1 agenda, which is to borrow a stone from you to aid in eliminating Black Wraith Demons. And, most importantly, he suggested Lord Calvin to be the formal representative of Black Knights Kingdom since most of the time, he is dealing with embassy related matters. However, Lord Calvin is not aware of this whole treaty and I believed Master Pent have a reason for not telling him so. Maybe, General Marcus is able to summarise shortly for him. :classic:

At the Capital, Lord Kenneth, Lady Kristine and the injured boy (revert from Black Wraith Demon back to human) is heading to Majestic Tower to look for Master Pent. Diana and Siloux is now wandering around, looking at places of interest. At this time, I will suggest that Siloux will have decided its future direction. What do Siloux aspire to be in the long run? Or, does he have something hiding behind his backs? How does he obtained his blessed arrows and where does he learn the art of blessing? Let's us find out later in his journey. :classic:

Lord Calvin and Karen have finally met up with Dragonator at last. Master Pent's writing is so messy (I supposed all wizards have messy handwriting I guess :sick: ) The letter content, which Lord Calvin handed to Dragonator is not seen by anyone. Apart from the number 1 agenda, which is to borrow a stone from you to aid in eliminating Black Wraith Demons. And, most importantly, he suggested Lord Calvin to be the formal representative of Black Knights Kingdom since most of the time, he is dealing with embassy related matters. However, Lord Calvin is not aware of this whole treaty and I believed Master Pent have a reason for not telling him so. Maybe, General Marcus is able to summarise shortly for him. :classic:

At the Capital, Lord Kenneth, Lady Kristine and the injured boy (revert from Black Wraith Demon back to human) is heading to Majestic Tower to look for Master Pent. Diana and Siloux is now wandering around, looking at places of interest. At this time, I will suggest that Siloux will have decided its future direction. What do Siloux aspire to be in the long run? Or, does he have something hiding behind his backs? How does he obtained his blessed arrows and where does he learn the art of blessing? Let's us find out later in his journey. :classic:

I'm coming up with a back story that might contradict with what started... I don't know. I'll figure something :grin: !

I'm coming up with a back story that might contradict with what started... I don't know. I'll figure something :grin: !

It's ok. I am giving some suggestions. Siloux's plot and background will still be determined by you. I will try my best to blend it in with Diana's sub plot too. Who knows, it might turns out well :wink:

I must agreed with Shadows that doing 3 or 4 plots at one go can be quite messy. Haha :laugh:

My next installment has been posted, of the ill-fated soldier Frederick, and the defence of the Crown Port. This was in fact the first part of the series I wrote, and my favourite so far.

The Orcs won't hold the Port long after their initial success however - a Crownie general is already on his way to recapture it...

Ok, I have to admit it. If this was a contest for who could most creatively misuse their plot to do something unexpected, I was winning for a long time. Then you had to go and pull that.

Damn you. :tongue:

I'll have my revenge! :wink:

Bring it on! :laugh:

WhiteFang, does the letter Lord Calvin has just given to me contain anything else I should take note of? I am presuming it says that I can tell Lord Calvin of its content, but if not then please let me know. Also, does the letter explain why Master Pent wants the stone? Lord Dragonator does not give things away without a reason. :wink: If it is something that you don't want to reveal just yet, then you can always let me know by PM.

To everyone else, the meeting is about to start, sorry to keep you all waiting so long. :grin:

WhiteFang, does the letter Lord Calvin has just given to me contain anything else I should take note of? I am presuming it says that I can tell Lord Calvin of its content, but if not then please let me know. Also, does the letter explain why Master Pent wants the stone? Lord Dragonator does not give things away without a reason. :wink: If it is something that you don't want to reveal just yet, then you can always let me know by PM.

To everyone else, the meeting is about to start, sorry to keep you all waiting so long. :grin:

The letter content contains the stone. But you will only give it to him at the end after Lord Calvin helped you in a mission. This is the exchange condition. The reason why he needs the stone is told in the letter but I will reveal it in a much later stage. :wink:

Of course, Lord Calvin is not aware of this at the moment. It's fine that you did not reveal the additional content to him. I will adjust my plot abit. Do guide him on this meeting. Because, orignally Lord Kenneth is supposed to be the one whom attend the meeting. But the Black Wraith Demons incident had caused a big headache in Black Knights Kingdom.

You'll all be glad to know that the meeting has finally started. Allis going fine so far, but it is clear that some people are still hiding things (why are you staring at me? :wacko: ), and not everyone is who they appear to be. Will this meeting finish as it is intended too? *Insert dramatic music*

Will this meeting finish as it is intended too? *Insert dramatic music*

Only the Shadows knows!â„¢

I feel bad for all the kids who won't get that reference, but not enough to explain it. :laugh:

I starting to sense a very bad feeling about this meeting. Hope everything will go well as it planned. Whatever happened, Black Knights Kingdom is ready for it :wink:

Today we learned that Aluvar doesn't particularly appreciate backtalk.

:devil:

I couldn't resist, I had to get in on the action with my new character, I hope its ok? :blush:

For now all you know is my name :wink:

The meeting tension is escalated by Morcia's representative and Lord Calvin. I wonder how bad can it turn out to be. They are indeed very annoying. :devil:

I couldn't resist, I had to get in on the action with my new character, I hope its ok? :blush:

For now all you know is my name :wink:

Admar sudden's entry indeed alarmed most people in the meeting. How will Dragonator react by our mystery guest? :wink:

Out of the story: Piranha, I am sure you are very welcome to join the actions. Dragonator is the one whom is leading this alliance meeting. You might want to check out with him. :wink:

In todays episode of The Aluvar Chronicles, we present time travel, add a new regular character in the form of ... me, and feature a couple of guest appearances by EB members, though one remains nameless. I bet you'll be able to figure out who he is though. :grin:

We will now be returning to Crown Kingdom to kick some megablocks, take some names, and see if we can solve a mystery!

Well glad to see your sticking round. :hmpf::tongue: What is the pointi n me taking pictures if your not even going to be there? And now I have to put up with Grandoth? I don't know why I signed up for this... :hmpf_bad::wink:

It seems I've been sleeping for half of this meeting, I better get over there and sort things out! :grin:

Oh, and Pirahna, that is fine for you to get in now, just don't take it personally if you are sent outside for a few minutes. :tongue:

Hm, I'm getting quite lost. I have no idea what to do now that the town is under siege, other than go back to my workshop with Magico and Grim. I forgot, did I store my modified Dwarf Mine Defender in there? If so, that would help, I may have even put in some upgrades.

~Peace

Hm, I'm getting quite lost. I have no idea what to do now that the town is under siege, other than go back to my workshop with Magico and Grim. I forgot, did I store my modified Dwarf Mine Defender in there? If so, that would help, I may have even put in some upgrades.

~Peace

Don't be lost, just follow along! :tongue: Majiko has suggested that you all flee the city, and Grim agrees. I'll tell you what, I'll post another little bit to help you lot along your way. :wink:

Ah yes, I think I did have your DMD moved down there, lucky you. :sweet: Don't forget to kick the dead assassin on your way out... :look: