Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

29 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Smile is the opposite way round on Ant-Man as opposed to QRS Captain America. Does not look like the image has been flipped and the color of the face seems to denote that it is in a similar style to QRS Captain America's.

He has the exact same head and helmet he had in the Wasp vs Ghost set.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

:laugh: Yeap, indeed. But like what I've said. Source is suggesting that we could be getting these  "quantum suits" in polybag. 

We are all entitled on our own opinion, I know it's okay for you to have multiples of that torso and legs combination (don't get me wrong it's all good with printing and very detailed.) But some people including me find it boring because we will be getting it atleast FOUR or  FIVE times TOGETHER WITH AN EXISTING HEAD PIECE AND FACE PRINT. 

Take a look at the guardians line, they even bother making a different suit for Gamora, because she's a female. In guardians 2 even though Peter and Gamora share the same torso and legs it's just TWO of them and take note: Peter had a new hair piece, Gamora with new face print. 

With all these stuff leaking, Captain America is the only minifigure that you will consider as brand new. As for others it will be Captain America's torso and legs with a bunch of repeat heads. 

PS. I hope I was able to explain my side. 

Just because we’re getting Quantum Realm suits doesn’t mean there’s won’t be ANY OTHER variants of the characters. Like people have said, I’m willing to bet that these suits are only in one or two sets and that we’ll also get the normal iconic outfits for the main Avengers. I don’t think this is something worth being upset over, especially because Lego is just following what the movie itself is doing. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

4 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

IEveryone complained about Thor not having an eye patch when the Infinty War figure leaked until the film showed us why it made sense. Just wait for the film’s explanations. It will be a very complex film.

Amen

Besides, it's not like it would take much in-movie to justify this;

{entity of some kind, possibly Thanos, is attacking the lab}

Captain America: There's no time, everyone get those suits on and get to the portal NOW!

Ant-Man: But all we have are these generic, identical suits, we haven't had the time to make personalised suits that boost the individual powers of each of us!

Rocket: Yeah, mine is the only one who you've even put an Avengers logo on! I'm not even one of your lot!

Captain America: We'll make do, now go before we all die!

Is any one else hoping for a Michelle Jones minifigure? I hope she makes an appearance in one of the 3 FFH sets, especially given the rumors of her having a larger presence compared to Homecoming

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

Is any one else hoping for a Michelle Jones minifigure? I hope she makes an appearance in one of the 3 FFH sets, especially given the rumors of her having a larger presence compared to Homecoming

I'd like to see a figure of all semi-important MCU characters like MJ, Jane Foster, Erik Selvig etc. But I do want my boy Ned first!

17 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

There’s no point complaining about things like that when we don’t know the context at all. Everyone complained about Thor not having an eye patch when the Infinty War figure leaked until the film showed us why it made sense. Just wait for the film’s explanations. It will be a very complex film.

I think the complaints about Thor stemmed more from the fact that we missed out on what is an iconic version of Thor. Naturally we did not get it in the Thor Ragnarok sets, but it was a big factor of the finale of Thor Ragnarok and the opening of Infinity War - even if they made it kind of pointless by giving him a cybernetic eye.

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I would love it, hair is already existing part just need an exclusive printing for face if you ask me, though it will be a long shot. Previous MCU sets didn't care for side characters and I don't think they will in FFH. 

For entirely idiosyncratic reasons, I would love that teacher to be made into a minifig. Been hoping for a fleshie face with a proper beard and glasses for ages. 

Other than that, here’s hoping for that stealth suit. The fact that they’re finally making a Captain America with a helmet gives me hope that waiting could be rewarded. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Spielbrick said:

The fact that they’re finally making a Captain America with a helmet gives me hope that waiting could be rewarded. 

This. Exact same reason that it could be just a printed head. Took ages to finally have Cap a proper helmet. 

47 minutes ago, Mr Spielbrick said:

Been hoping for a fleshie face with a proper beard and glasses for ages. 

Great Hall and CMF Dumbledore?

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I would love it, hair is already existing part just need an exclusive printing for face if you ask me, though it will be a long shot. Previous MCU sets didn't care for side characters and I don't think they will in 

Legos niche is including characters who aren't necessarily important to various scenes so hopefully this wave is no exception lol, given the price points of the 3 sets I am very curious who the roster will be among them

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Great Hall and CMF Dumbledore?

Ah, I should’ve specified: brown or black hair. There is a surprisingly good selection of elderly guys with glasses and beards (the Dumbledores, yes, and Professor Henry Jones, Ernie Prang...). We have a blonde man with glasses and stubble (Kevin from the new Ghostbusters), but no dark-haired fleshie guys yet. 

What with there being characters in some sets who only play the tiniest of parts in the story (like TOTDForever said), I’m forever optimistic. Though I fully recognise many more would be happy if the sets included MJ! 

Tom Holland just tweeted and teased us that we may get a trailer soon. Lego set speculations are gonna skyrocket now that we will see a glimpse of what this film has in store 

28 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Tom Holland just tweeted and teased us that we may get a trailer soon. Lego set speculations are gonna skyrocket now that we will see a glimpse of what this film has in store 

Indeed. Usually we'll have an idea on what's coming when they show the trailer. I'm excited to see Mysterio and Spiderman suits. 

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Indeed. Usually we'll have an idea on what's coming when they show the trailer. I'm excited to see Mysterio and Spiderman suits. 

I'm excited about those things and the elementals

1 minute ago, legosamsonite said:

Were assuming those figures lists are fake right for the endgame sets? I was just reading it but don't think i noticed Hawkeye anywhere 

If you are talking about the previous minifig list then yes it's fake. Or am I missing something?

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm excited about those things and the elementals

2 new Spidey, 4 possible villains. Interesting wave. 

6 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Were assuming those figures lists are fake right for the endgame sets? I was just reading it but don't think i noticed Hawkeye anywhere 

Ronin comes in the big set according to the list. And we don’t know for sure if it’s real or fake yet

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If you are talking about the previous minifig list then yes it's fake. Or am I missing something?

2 new Spidey, 4 possible villains. Interesting wave. 

4 including the other elementals or Mysterio and one other villain I won't name here to avoid spoilers?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

4 including the other elementals or Mysterio and one other villain I won't name here to avoid spoilers?

Oh don't get me wrong I'm just assuming we'll get them. But what I've heard is they won't include the other villain as a fig but instead a brick built. 

Yeah ok so those descriptions about the avengers endgame sets are fake. It’s clickbait 

Edited by Falconfan1414

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh don't get me wrong I'm just assuming we'll get them. But what I've heard is they won't include the other villain as a fig but instead a brick built. 

A brick built version will be a very interesting interpretation of that character 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

A brick built version will be a very interesting interpretation of that character 

Just do Mysterio a justice. I'm all good with that. :wink: