Bloktopus

Bloktopus reporting in! Hello everybody!

Hello everybody, my name is Pepijn, I am from the Netherlands, and "Bloktopus" is actually the name of our stop-motion lego animation collective. There's three of us and even though we don't make videos that frequently, we enjoy every bit of it. I left a link below if you're interested.

Aside from that I also enjoy lego just for building. In 2016 a friend reintroduced me to lego after not having touched any brick for 20 years or so. I am amazed how much has changed and especially improved in this time gap. It's also astounding how varied themes have become since the nineties. 

The last two years I've stumbled mostly upon Creator and Ninjago, and I've been gifted lots of Minecraft and Friends. Luckily I've never given away my old lego so I also got plenty of Space and Aquazone left. As varied as these themes are, I still try to merge all of them into one big (actually quite small compared to what I've seen online) futuristic harbour city. 

I joined Eurobricks because I'd like to see what other people are building and filming, hope to learn new tricks, get to know some people and keep an eye open for events that might be interesting.

Kind regards, Pepijn.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJnnmoRYLC9E8aMOw1whkg 

Welcome to Eurobricks! Fun name for your group. It creates images of a brick-built sea-creature building Lego sets.:wink: See you around!

9 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! Fun name for your group. It creates images of a brick-built sea-creature building Lego sets.:wink: See you around!

That actually sounds like a good idea, maybe in the future.

And thanks everybody for the welcome!