Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR RSND] To discover, you need... ships?

Once again it was evening when Wilbur Epper II., now appointed Chairman of the Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery, met Commander Francis just days after their last meeting.

"Greetings Sir, you have asked for my presence?" Epper asked.

ArpOY73.jpg

"Yes Mr. Epper, I have urgent news for you. First let me congratulate you to your promotion though! You leaving King's Harbour will be a loss for this island, but the Crown has put its trust into you - and so do I. Whatever your upcoming challenges, I think you will fine.

Now for the paperwork. Shortly after the news of your promotion arrived, so did a letter with all the necessary documents for the RSND to aquire its own ships. I have them over here..."

xwkN6hl.jpg

"Together with this you will also be granted command over the HMS Hermes, one of the fastest ships in the colonies. She is waiting for you down at the harbour."

Epper replied: "Thank you for your kind words, Sir. Neither the Crown nor you will be disappointed, we have glorious days ahead of us!"

qv42xMR.jpg

===========================================================================

Continuing the story here, and also serving as the build to buy the first shiplevels for the RSND.

For those curious about the background behind the window:

Spoiler

psQA5L8.jpg

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Great Build Drunknok, and good use of the corner window. Glad to see the RNSD get some ship levels, and keep up the great work!

Very nicely done, man!  Excellent interior scene, and that window is just great! :thumbup:  Great to see you keep on improving! :excited:

Very nice build indeed 

I love the "background" technique may borrow that idea.

Overall great furniture and great posing ... Can I ask where the blue uniform is from?

3 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Can I ask where the blue uniform is from?

From the Ninjago Movie CMF series. There is another very similar one in one of the regular Ninjago Movie sets.

This is a really nice interior vig, the perfect amount of color without being overpowering.  Simple but elegant furniture too! :thumbup: