Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

33 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

From what I can gather, he wore that outfit before creating the Sinestro Corps, which is why it‘s a bit weird that he has the yellow ring and lantern :grin: I‘m not complaining though

He wouldn’t form his own Corps until 45 years after his first appearance, so a colour coordinated suit/ring combo wasn’t really a thing.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

They sold like any other series in the UK. But my American friend said there were reeks of them left and for a long time too over the pond.

So far in this series it’s 2/4 minifigures for me.

That’s a difficult one to gauge as America is a big place, unless they had sales records. Don’t know. Not picking a fight, by the way :thumbup: 

Now Sinestro’s accessories have surfaced I’m even happier. And he’s dual faced. Happy days!

Nice to see sinestro is also coming with a lantern and ring accessory. I think there’s a great chance we’ll get Atrocitus with a red lantern and ring. They now have the mold for the lantern piece and Atrocitus was a main character in the LEGO movie that had Ocean Master as well. They released a minifigure for him in a set.

We gotta have some more variety with the  lanterns somehow.

One can only hope!

I can see them including a member of the Red Lantern Corps (like Atrocitus, Bleez or Dex-Starr) but I don‘t think they‘d go further than that for this series :laugh: 

2 hours ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Nice to see sinestro is also coming with a lantern and ring accessory. I think there’s a great chance we’ll get Atrocitus with a red lantern and ring. They now have the mold for the lantern piece and Atrocitus was a main character in the LEGO movie that had Ocean Master as well. They released a minifigure for him in a set.

I understand why all of you want to have more lantern characters but I really hope Sinestro and the GL guy are the only 2 lanterns in the CMF :tongue:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I understand why all of you want to have more lantern characters but I really hope Sinestro and the GL guy are the only 2 lanterns in the CMF :tongue:

Yeah, otherwise it's overkill

7 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

I agree, but besides that I just don't really care much about the Lanterns

3 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

He wouldn’t form his own Corps until 45 years after his first appearance, so a colour coordinated suit/ring combo wasn’t really a thing.

That’s a difficult one to gauge as America is a big place, unless they had sales records. Don’t know. Not picking a fight, by the way :thumbup: 

Now Sinestro’s accessories have surfaced I’m even happier. And he’s dual faced. Happy days!

Don’t worry, I knew you weren’t picking a fight.

2 hours ago, Leggomyleggo said:

One can only hope!

NOOO, I don’t want Atrocitus because then we will have a smaller chance of getting him as a big fig. Big fig will do much better justice than a minifigure!

32 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Not really, we’ve had the regular CMF series with like 3 Sci-Fi guys in before.

6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Don’t worry, I knew you weren’t picking a fight.

NOOO, I don’t want Atrocitus because then we will have a smaller chance of getting him as a big fig. Big fig will do much better justice than a minifigure!

Not really, we’ve had the regular CMF series with like 3 Sci-Fi guys in before.

True, he would be better as a big fig but then we wouldn't have that sweet new lantern piece and ring to be compatible with him in big fig form.

And yeah, one more lantern could be overkill, but one red one wouldn't hurt. I mean better that than another batman tbh. We have plenty of those. Since its DC though, he's all but guaranteed in this series.

1 hour ago, Leggomyleggo said:

I mean better that than another batman tbh. We have plenty of those. Since its DC though, he's all but guaranteed in this series.

I think a Batman is guaranteed, but there are still many Batsuits that would be really worthwhile and wouldn't waste a slot. Red Son Batman and Gotham By Gaslight are two personal favorites, but I'd also love any figure specifically based on the Nolan or Burton era suits. Hell, the one Adam West version we got wasn't super accurate, would be great to get a special headdress piece to depict that particular weird look. 

I reckon it's possible that they will go for the 1939 first appearance suit with the purple gloves, if they are doing Batman.

36 minutes ago, RadioYeh said:

I reckon it's possible that they will go for the 1939 first appearance suit with the purple gloves, if they are doing Batman.

That or beyond 

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

That or beyond 

Both fine in my eyes, with high quality printing/detail of course. Slightly hoping that we someday get official Arkham City or Arkham Origins suits. It's not entirely impossible given the Arkham Knight figure.

Edited by RadioYeh

I need to see me these pics of Doctor Fate and Red Tornado minifigures! 

For the guaranteed Batman or Superman, Red Son is a good shout. The animated movie of that comic is out around the time of this series' release. And like with the CW Crisis crossover, whilst I don't expect an official tie-in, I wouldn't be surprised if they do a character or two from the source material to coincide (cash in) with its relevance at the time.

In a perfect world they would combine the Batman and Joker figures this CMF will most likely have into one figure: The Batman Who Laughs

41 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Wait, what do you mean Doctor Fate and Red Tornado figures? 

Didn't rob-ot5000 say there were Doctor Fate and Red Tornado minfigures?

Just now, Cut the Kragle said:

Didn't rob-ot5000 say there were Doctor Fate and Red Tornado minfigures?

He was speculating, he’s in the know of upcoming sets but not CMF.

1 hour ago, RadioYeh said:

Both fine in my eyes, with high quality printing/detail of course. Slightly hoping that we someday get official Arkham City or Arkham Origins suits. It's not entirely impossible given the Arkham Knight figure.

Didn’t we get something of the sorts with the remote controlled batmobile?

1 hour ago, RadioYeh said:

Yup, that’s a strong contender, I feel

I’m really hoping the Wonder Woman 1984 set is not 4+. I also hope we get more Lanterns either in this series or hopefully a second one, since I’d really love some other colors. CW and DCEU figures would be awesome but I doubt they’d mix different media together like that and there would also probably be extra costs. Hopefully the other villains in this series are good- I especially want to see Ares, but I’m not sure if that’s likely. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

In a perfect world they would combine the Batman and Joker figures this CMF will most likely have into one figure: The Batman Who Laughs

I personally hope not, Dark Knights Metal was not something I enjoyed, It felt really dumb to me but each to their own I suppose.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

Bigfigs don't feel very legoy to me and it annoys me that they're way less poseable and are made of less parts than minifigs despite being bigger, though I do see why you want Atrocitus to be bigger than a minifig. In an ideal world they'd replace big-figs with redesigned Technicfigs.

7 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I personally hope not, Dark Knights Metal was not something I enjoyed, It felt really dumb to me but each to their own I suppose.

I never read the comicrun, I just like the design :wink:

The 4+ for the Wonder Woman could be legos strategy to attempt to see if it will help in sales

As for the cmf, 16 seems like a weird number for this series. But we already know 5. Im positive we will know more soon. I also think we will see more new molds (after all we have only seen the lantern and the staff piece) soon too

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

The 4+ for the Wonder Woman could be legos strategy to attempt to see if it will help in sales

As for the cmf, 16 seems like a weird number for this series. But we already know 5. Im positive we will know more soon. I also think we will see more new molds (after all we have only seen the lantern and the staff piece) soon too

5? What's the fifth figure? I only know about Stargirl, Sinestro, Metamorpho and the GL guy

Wait... we know of 5? I only know of Stargirl, Sinestro, Metamorpho and Simon Baz. Who am I missing?

But we already know 5. Im positive we will know more soon. 

Wait, 5? So far we have Simon Baz, Sinestro, Stargirl, and Metamorpho. Where was the 5th one revealed?