It has arrived: My UCS Moc of the Devastator.

This is my largest and most accurate model to date, started off as a rebuild of my older model which was disproportional and poorly built in some places. The Model confines al the main features including a battery of 8 turbo lasers, 2 hangers with docking arms, underside tractor beam and swappable tractor beam targeting arrays that can change the ship between a Imperial I class destroyer to a Imperial II class destroyer.

The model comes on a removable start and has no interior features, apart from storage for extra parts such as plugs to fill in the stand gaps in the hanger and the secondary Tractor beam array. The bridge and superstructure come in 2 removable parts to ease the weight of his heavy model.

Lego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer Moc

The two destroyer variants:

Lego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer MocLego UCS Star Destroyer Moc

Glory to the Empire!

This is the topic for the build process, to see how it was done: 

Full album with additional photos here: 

25 minutes ago, stormtroopercaptain said:

This looks amazing. And great photography too. What are the demensions? It’s got too be a couple feet at least.  

Around 76cm long and 34cm high.

Hello!

Awesome, glad to see it finished it looks great followed this from the start! Looks like a much more affordable alternative to 10030!

Kind regards, Ellis.

This looks awesome! Well done, it’s a great build. Any idea of a rough piece count?

I bet you would sell a fair number of instructions for a decent price if you were interested in doing that. I would buy them in a heartbeat.

7 hours ago, Gusseteer said:

This looks awesome! Well done, it’s a great build. Any idea of a rough piece count?

I bet you would sell a fair number of instructions for a decent price if you were interested in doing that. I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Thanks! Unfortunately i did make instructions for it, but if people want to build some version of this i am willing to give a rough guide.

The proportions are much better on your new model. The super structure and bridge look way better and feel part of the ship. The old model they seem too tall and kind of disconnected from the rest of the hull. Very good job.