32 minutes ago, Sjoemie himself said:

So you've already found some time ?

Curious to see some pictures. I can understand that the hood and 3 point hitches are a challenge. Space is pretty limited Indeed.

Yes! Thanks you! I could not find it with the search function or in 'my activity'. I'm glad the thread is still there including pictures..

It is easier to use Google and key words (LEGO Case IH with nicknames written in your post). It was a minute "job"...

Kind regards

20 hours ago, Sjoemie himself said:

At a stand still for now, just like my IH 'snoopy' or 'anteater' (thread seems to be lost) but i'm sure you'll find some time and motivation in the future to work on your JCB again.

As you can see I made another chassis, basically it is all frames connected with few beams

800x450.jpg

...and you can see cab structure...

800x450.jpg

BTW previous Fastrac is still assembled...

I'll enjoy few more hours in the sun :classic:

1 minute ago, Sjoemie himself said:

Wow, so many motors in such a tight space, impressive!

Maybe I should re-design the Snoopy aswell..

Well only 5; 2 L-motors for drive (below BB), one servo for steering one m-motor for front pto and one for rear pto... I wanted Construction with Technic Battery box in the middle of chassis to have best possible weight distribution.... There is one 11 x 5 H frame below L- motors and I use universal joints and not gears to transmit rotation lower from PF servo... When I finish it I'll try to rebuild chassis with light bluish gray frames to demonstrate idea...

Raising and lowering 3 point hitch will be manual.

Glad you like it

...a little update on cab (need only to make steering column...)

800x1422.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

... any comment or suggestion or idea is welcome; as you can see on first picture, there is now bigger playground for making proper hood based on liftarms and panels (which are still on their way...on the way ... on the way...)

Edited by I_Igor

Both right and left side is finished...and later I'll make rear 3 point hitch and rear mudguards

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

Just now, Sjoemie himself said:

Not really anything I can help you with i'm afraid..

Taking shape. I like how you combine Technic and system components. Makes it look like a Lego designed Technic model.

Thanks for compliment. :classic: in the meantime whole rear part is finished (just noticed that middle stair is little bit turned - it is on plate modified with pinhole). For weekend I plan to finish front 3 point hitch and to start color vomiting front hood si ce yellow parts they I think will be needed for it are still on the way... Finally I'm satisfied with chassis and have optimized it; perhaps rear axle could be done better but I'll see...

2 hours ago, eric trax said:

I thought you were done with it :D

Yes, but to make telehandler I need train battery box, so I had to redesign it a bit... :wink:

Bonnet line is finally what I was expected as you can see on one finished side...since tractors have pulling power, I needed more torque, so I've made partial upgrade to chassis...

Hood in progress

800x450.jpg

... and in the background you can see that I'll implement 2 XL - motors in chassis...

Edited by I_Igor

Finally bonnet is finished. Sorry @eric trax but I wanted technic style bonnet...

800x665.jpg

800x599.jpg

Front drawbar is on the way...

Finally Fastrac is finished

800x1422.jpg

800x1422.jpg

The only thing that could be added are front fog light, but that are 4 pieces...

Now I can work on other 4 wips....

2 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Looks gorgeous! Great job. :thumbup:

Thanks buddy. Honestly the major challenge was bonnet - curved and to make form without stickers; just with Technic parts...next MOC will have yellow telescopic boom (but I work on it few weeks to make it narrow enough)...and another one with tatra suspension...

Thanks gentlemen, bonnet was really complicated. After watching photo of real Fastrac on my works laptop I realize that 3 x 13 curved panel is perfect fit.

...in the meantime I have figured out how to make telescopic boom for smaller motorized telehandler that uses axle for tilting telehandler fork or bucket through boom. I just need to make it sturdy and to take photos.

And one info; parallel I'm working on Unimog U216-219 line that will be completely manual and with new 68.7x27 tires like beautiful one made by @Thirdwigg

Telehandler JCB Loadall 527-58 in 1:15 scale project has first successful step behind; telescopic boom for telehandler with 5 RC functions will be like this (PF M-motor is inside boom used for tilting attachments)

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

On 12/6/2020 at 6:42 PM, Maaboo35 said:

Looks gorgeous! Great job. :thumbup:

Then what do you think about my new project JCB loadall 527-58 :wink:

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

And one info; parallel I'm working on Unimog U216-219 line that will be completely manual and with new 68.7x27 tires like beautiful one made by @Thirdwigg

Great to hear it! I hope to publish my U500 soon, and with it I have a U430 cab and chassis to go with it. Hopefully it can provide you with some ideas. Also check out the Mog  @MajklSpajkl is building on Instagram. 

I'm looking forward to your result. 

1 hour ago, Thirdwigg said:

Great to hear it! I hope to publish my U500 soon, and with it I have a U430 cab and chassis to go with it. Hopefully it can provide you with some ideas. Also check out the Mog  @MajklSpajkl is building on Instagram. 

I'm looking forward to your result. 

Unfortunately I do not have Instagram profile, but I'll take a look 

He has private account, so without account I can not do anything...but I hope to see it when he finishes it

Edited by I_Igor

36 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

I'm more of a 541-70 person myself. :laugh:

Did you drive it or it is just your favorite telehandler?

Well for this one we need 81mm tractor tires (for 560-80 94.3 tires fit scale 1:15 perfectly)

Edited by I_Igor