1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Outstanding
    • Above average
    • Average
    • Below average
    • Poor

Thanks guys!

21 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Besides that what do you have to add to a rally car which has steering, engine, drive, suspension, open-able hoods and doors; crane, winch?

AWD, gearbox, functional steering wheel.

19 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Nitpicking time!

Thanks, corrected! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Milan said:

Thanks guys!

I'm very skeptical for this price range :wink:

Not usually a huge technic fan but this thing caught my eye as soon as I saw it. Looks awesome to me. Great review as well. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Milan said:

Working steering wheel is a cool and visible feature, AWD adds to the wow factor maybe, but I'm a bit sceptical about the gearbox in non-motorized sets. It makes the model more complicated but does not really improve playability. You shift gears and the engine runs a bit faster, hooray :)

1 hour ago, kbalage said:

You shift gears and the engine runs a bit faster, hooray :)

I thought it was pretty cool, in that last Go-cart set, even if it was only two speeds.

Edited by Johnny1360

21 hours ago, Erik Leppen said:

The rollcage (except the fact it's impossible to enter the car because the rollcage is in the way)

Or maybe it's the size that makes it impossible to enter the car? ???

2 hours ago, kbalage said:

Working steering wheel is a cool and visible feature, AWD adds to the wow factor maybe, but I'm a bit sceptical about the gearbox in non-motorized sets. It makes the model more complicated but does not really improve playability. You shift gears and the engine runs a bit faster, hooray :)

I am more skeptical about a gearbox in motorized set. I doubt we'll ever see a motorized model from Lego that has a shifting gearbox that allows a motor to run through it to drive the wheels. I think it was also mentioned here before that if Lego ever did do something like this that the gearbox would have to be automatic so that people didn't try starting out the model in too high of a gear resulting in damage to the parts.

Edited by Meatman

4 hours ago, Meatman said:

if Lego ever did do something like this that the gearbox would have to be automatic so that people didn't try starting out the model in too high of a gear resulting in damage to the parts.

I'm sure it could be easily avoided by placing a clutch gear in the drive train... :hmpf_bad:

Seriously, I doubt you will ever see a car gearbox that's motorized from Lego. It brings too much risk of damaged parts. 

Edit: @Milan I like your review quite a bit, especially the use of Gifs to show the functions. Keep up the great work. 

Edited by BusterHaus

I like both A and B model.but model needs little bir more complexity ..around 1200 1400 pieces would be good..