barneius

[MOD] [MOC] Lambda-class Imperial Shuttle - 75094 Tydirium based

My model of Lambda-class Imperial Shuttle was created from scratch and it is based on the construction solutions of the 75094 set. First it was created in LDD and later, after ordering the bricks, I made a number of significant adjustments. The biggest challenge was to keep the proportions as decent as possible, which, apart from the limitations resulting from the use of the 75094 skeleton, does not seem to me to be a simple thing on this scale. Among other things, for this reason, I finally gave up the opened interior (on which I did not particularly care about). Wherever possible, I tried to reproduce or refer to the details of the original. You may attach the landing gear but my model will always be presented on the stand. It is very stable and consists of about 1600 parts and therefore roughly over 600 more than the progenitor.

I have designed the wings from the beginning in SNOT. The body is two studs longer, and in a large part, is a completely different construction than 75094. The wings are better embedded in it and they are less swaying, which is important because they are heavier. The fin is also proportionally extended by two studs and embedded somewhat differently. I have managed to slim down the cockpit and get a minimal nose down reduction in relation to the bottom, keeping the place for the stressed Han Solo.

In this scale in flying mode, it matches the height of the UCS Slave I and it is the optimal scale for this model for me. 10212 UCS in flight position (and this is the only way I imagine presenting it) is monstrously huge - I mainly mean the height. I think that my model next to the UCS would not be too ashamed.

You will find more photos in my flicker album here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskvtke2v

26263662077_af23e26b78_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

26263653707_2901269533_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423965874_46e070c928_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423966094_70299f7600_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423966964_4104e0280f_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423970194_b4ca9bf5b4_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423967104_6724d65e0a_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423971314_32ef746188_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

40423971154_44434fd806_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

39326184250_b4b24d9f96_z.jpgLambda-class Imperial Shuttle by Barney Markowski, on Flickr

1 hour ago, Iperial_Fleet_Commander said:

Are the landing gear attached or separate to the body?

Separate - to be honest i did not pay much attention to it. Have built it from what I had in white.

14 hours ago, TigerSixZero said:

Could I get some measurements of you Shuttle? It looks pretty much spot on.

Do you mean studs or cm?

CM please. I have been working on a design for an Imperial Hangar and I want to get the size right to be able to fit all the important Imperial ships.

On 4.04.2018 at 7:11 PM, TigerSixZero said:

CM please. I have been working on a design for an Imperial Hangar and I want to get the size right to be able to fit all the important Imperial ships.

Sorry for the delay. With the landing gear deployed it is 27 cm long, 29 high and 19 wide.

Bonjour, 

Félicitation pour ce superbe travail, j aime beaucoup. 

Es ce possible de récupérer les instruction de votre MOC ?? ? 

5 hours ago, marco33200 said:

Bonjour, 

Félicitation pour ce superbe travail, j aime beaucoup. 

Es ce possible de récupérer les instruction de votre MOC ?? ? 

Thank you. I haven't designed instructions for this MOC yet I'm thinking about it seriously because many people ask about it recently. If I manage to create instructions it would be available at at my profile at rebrickable. Can't promise anything but stay tuned ;) 

Just found this - looks terrific. Is there scope to retrofit the cockpit for a second seat for an imperial crew team?