Darnok

[COR WTC] WTC Monthly - Issue 4, March 618

K7Uv2ju.jpg

2pt9v9m.jpg

PXjZgHR.jpg

1gPKRat.jpg

scNeUKa.jpg

=====================================================================================

OOC editors notes:

Edited by Drunknok

Ahh another issue of questionable fine journalism.  May have to try this marinated Rat lol ...  Do like the new format it is more readable

But dont mind me ... Im just sitting here enjoying a good Bru-Haha

This was a fun read! The new way of posting this is an improvement if you'd ask me.

We just had the chicken wings "Crispy Rat"-style, and I can report: tasty!

The fried version is of course more greasy (and juicier as a result); the oven version - comparable to what you would do with a grill - is much crisper (and a bit more dry). Both versions are eaqually tasty, and I encourage everybody to give both a try and decide for yourself.

In the future I will experiment with a bit more spices, more honey and less orange juice (which I made from fresh fruits btw) and some lime juice instead. I will also try adding some freshly ground coriander on the finished wings. I will definitely do these again, and can not wait to try them from a grill this summer. :thumbup:

Great writing, it was an amuzing read, except the paragraph on our newly founded arsenal, which I prefer not to comment.:angry::pir_laugh2:

Just a reminder: there are still rewards to be claimed for April!

Apart from that, and as usual: get your voice heard! Be it an article of yours, a readers letter or even a recipe you would like to share - everything is appreciated!