Siegfried

CONTEST: Build your own Impulse set!

Could I count 2 of the food items as minifig accessories?

Since we're allowed a minifig plus a few accessories

Sure you can... but since accessories are parts too why would that make any difference? (Do you think I'm being harsh?)
Just wondering, but would a skellie really count as a minifig, or not considering its many parts?
If Lego count a jellie as a mini-fig for the purpose of an impulse set, then I think a skellie would count too. (Peeron count them as figues too.)

Sure you can... but since accessories are parts too why would that make any difference? (Do you think I'm being harsh?)

Is that yes or no :-D

As for being harsh- No, you are a very nice walrus, who enforces the rules of a contest without sounding like a dictator admin For advice I recommend to laugh more often when using judgment like "Your entry is disqualified, hehe" .......Nevermind that sounds evil 8-|

*sweet*

Since accesories count as parts, as mentioned, I guess I'll have to take away two flowers

(They didn't make much of a difference anyway)

Just seen Hollisbrick's entries.

They're cool, but wasn't it stated:"One entry per person per section"? :-/

Edited by zero1312

Just seen Hollisbrick's entries.

They're cool, but wasn't it stated:"One entry per person per section"? :-/

fixing it now my url stuff got mixed up and glad u like it!

EDIT: it is one entry, it's a combined entry kind of thing, hmm is that allawed because if not i'll have to delete half of the impulse *sad* could a Mod help please *sweet* thanks.

Edited by hollisbrick

Bending is tollerable, breaking is not. Some of your pieces, such as the shark, would be too expensive for an impulse set, but I never made that a firm rule as it would be too hard to manage... so you're OK. ;-)

Thanks for the clarification *sweet* Glad that i am OK! :-$

IMO a minifig, is a minifig if it has a lego minifig head, which Skeletons sure do. Why would anyone think different? Sorry.

I love skellisgangs 2nd entry, very neat I would buy that.

Damn! Alex54's entry puts my humble mailman right out of contention! See a modification in the near future..... >:-)

my three entrys are now up also!

comments and constructive criticism welcome and appreciated

hope you enjoy!

Two days to go people! With all the entries it might take a me a few days to make the voting topic! :-D Thanks everyone for making this the most entered contest for a while. *sweet*

EDIT: it is one entry, it's a combined entry kind of thing, hmm is that allawed because if not i'll have to delete half of the impulse *sad* could a Mod help please *sweet* thanks.

Since the combined MOC has two figures (and 30 pieces) it's not allowed. Sorry to say, you will need to rework the entry.

Two days to go people! With all the entries it might take a me a few days to make the voting topic! :-D Thanks everyone for making this the most entered contest for a while. *sweet*

Would running each of the three classes as completely seperate threads save some confusion since people can enter all three?

If so, would it make your life easier if a volunteer put together one of the polls?

Since the combined MOC has two figures (and 30 pieces) it's not allowed. Sorry to say, you will need to rework the entry.

Can i enter them seprately?

Second entry posted. I'm pretty pleased with it *sweet*

You should be pleased, it's great. Awesome minifig and great cart. I want one!

Damn! Alex54's entry puts my humble mailman right out of contention! See a modification in the near future..... >:-)

Haha, if i had submitted my mailman entry for my City, it will be 3 of them. Nevertheless, both entries on the mailman is great. It illustrate different modes of transport for Mr. Mailman *sweet*

Blast! How did I miss this contest? I may still have time to enter.

There are some great entries so far.

Steve

Sorry, but this is a great contest, would it be okay tyo just extend it by a couple of days please? I'm having trouble getting the pics of my last two entries running :'-(

To the Batbrick Cave! >:-)

Sorry, but this is a great contest, would it be okay tyo just extend it by a couple of days please? I'm having trouble getting the pics of my last two entries running :'-(

Rules is Rules, get Alfred to do it! *sweet* *skull*

Yes. It will take me a few days to decide how to do and then make the polls anyway.
Would running each of the three classes as completely seperate threads save some confusion since people can enter all three?

If so, would it make your life easier if a volunteer put together one of the polls?

Assuming you are offering (you don't actually say that you are) I might be interested. I'll get back to you.

Yes. It will take me a few days to decide how to do and then make the polls anyway.

Thanks, I don't have to rush now! *sweet*

Thanks, I don't have to rush now! *sweet*

No, you have to rush, just not as much! X-D