Ashnflash

[MOC] 90th Oscars Minifigures Series

Here's another series I made of some famous celebrities to go along with the 90th Oscars this Sunday. 

Oscars Insert

Oscars Insert Names

Jimmy Kimmel Reveal

90th Oscars Tease

3 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

Nice I like! Especially Hugh Jackman the look on his face is great :laugh:.

Ahah thanks! I'm a huge fan of his. But I couldn't pass on the opportunity to do his face from the Golden Globes xD 

Dang, I just have to say it again, your rendering work is so on par with @Robert8's! :thumbup: :grin:

By the way, I know it seems like you're more a licensed sorta guy, but, is there a particular archetypical character(s) that you wish Lego could make for the non-licensed Collectable Minifigure line? If so, would you want to render a hypothetical depiction of it to give us an idea of how you wish he/she would be designed? :classic:

Well done with these! :classic::thumbup:

Meryl, Gary, Natalie and Lupita are spot on! I didn't even need to check the names

(But I think Margot shows way too much for a LEGO minifigure :grin:)

Edited by Robert8

14 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Dang, I just have to say it again, your rendering work is so on par with @Robert8's! :thumbup: :grin:

By the way, I know it seems like you're more a licensed sorta guy, but, is there a particular archetypical character(s) that you wish Lego could make for the non-licensed Collectable Minifigure line? If so, would you want to render a hypothetical depiction of it to give us an idea of how you wish he/she would be designed? :classic:

Thanks so much :) If I could do any figure... Huh. Quickly off the top of my head. A Jack in the Box figure. I don't know if that's something Robert8 has done or not. But that's probably my pick. A comic book guy maybe? With a comic print. I don't know if I necessarily have time at the moment to do that because I'm busy with my Star Wars series and trying to start up a service where I can make figures for people. But who knows :) 

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Well done with these! :classic::thumbup:

Meryl, Gary, Natalie and Lupita are spot on! I didn't even need to check the names

(But I think Margot shows way yoo much for a LEGO minifigure :grin:)

Thanks so much :) About Margot. All I did was base them off images I found from their Golden Globes attire xD 

I didn't watch the Oscars, so sadly the only ones I could eyeball were Mark Hamill and Chris Evans, but I knew others' looks enough to immediately connect when I saw the names. Excellent work!