Falconfan1414

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Wishlist

As I’ve said in the main thread; I expect the D2C to be a modular assortment of different buildings that can be attactched in various configurations using miscellaneous smaller walls and towers, to give us the option in how we display our Hogwarts.

i expect these to be the buildings we see in the set, and for the set to be based on designs of the building from Deathly Hallows/ Fantastic Beasts:

The Astronamy Tower

the Bell towers

The clocktower

the Dark tower

the building that connected to the great all via the viaduct bridge in films previously

the owlery

maybe the library building from the earlier films, would make for a good interior focused building.

along with these buildings, I’d say there will be a few smaller towers and walls, similar to what’s seen in the Whomping Willow Set. Along with a greenhouse or two, and maybe the main bridge.

interior room I expect we’ll see are; the library, defence against the dark arts room, Fluffy’s room, Slythering Common room, A bathroom (with the sink from CoS and maybe the bath from the prefects bathroom)

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

the owlery

That would for sure bring up the super low owl population in the sets :wub:

If we're lucky and the theme will last until the last FB movie comes out, we could get Diagon Alley sub-theme, with few sets that would connect to each other. Obvious choices are:

• The Leaky Couldron
  • Ollivander's
  • Gringotts
  • Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
  • Borgin & Burkes'

less likely, but still possible:

• Flourish and Blotts
  • Magical Menagerie
  • Quality Quidditch Supplies

That way we would be able to build the whole street, not just three places like in 10217

There’s so much...

I’d love to see Hogsmeade & Diagon Alley get City sized shops(much like 10217) get represented. Another Shrieking Shack. Sets representing the three tasks in the Triwizard tournament. I hope they continue with parts of the castle, even though I realize the downside to it. 

Figures are too many to mention...so I’ll jist say all of them!:grin:

17 hours ago, BenderBrau said:

If we're lucky and the theme will last until the last FB movie comes out, we could get Diagon Alley sub-theme, with few sets that would connect to each other. Obvious choices are:

• The Leaky Couldron
  • Ollivander's
  • Gringotts
  • Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
  • Borgin & Burkes'

less likely, but still possible:

• Flourish and Blotts
  • Magical Menagerie
  • Quality Quidditch Supplies

That way we would be able to build the whole street, not just three places like in 10217

I would definitely buy those sets :grin:

What I expect from the next wave is sets from film 3 + 4 and COG..

Hard to guess the FB sets before the movie..

From POA I expect:

1. Knight bus
  2. Hagrids hut hopefully with new Fang and Buckbeak moulds
  3. A part of Hogwarts maybe Sirius escape combined with the Hospital Wing

New characters: Sirius, Ernie Prang, Stanley Shunpike, Fang, Buckbeak, Madam Pomfrey+ a student or two

From GOF I guess:

1. Harrys first task with the dragon
  2. Harrys second task under water
  3. A part of Hogwarts maybe with the goblet of fire

New characters: Fleur, Krum, hungarian horntail, merpeople, Madame Olympe, Igor Karkaroff, Beauxbatons student and Durmstrang student

I thought of a few new sets and remakes of old sets.

Chamber of Secrets with Basilisk (built like the Occamy without wings and a new print on the molded head, if they didn't want to make a new mold)

Shrieking Shack

Gringotts caves and White Dragon

Forbidden Corridor with Fluffy

Ministry of Magic HQ

Winged key room

Hagrid's Hut

Troll on the loose

Knockturn Alley

Escape from Privet Drive

Dumbledore's Office

Sirius Black's Escape

Rescue from the Merpeople

Graveyard Duel

Hungarian Horntail

Drumstrang Ship

The Burrow

Diagon Alley

P.S. I think Lego could make sets for Harry Potter like the Disney Princess line where there stackable like the old sets.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

So having built the Whomping Willow, I have a theory of the sets coming next. This seems like the Snape portion of Hogwarts since it contained his office and the potion room. Maybe the next extensions will be based on each character. If I remember correctly, the most memborable classroom and the first we see is Potions. In chronological order I see:

Lockhart portion: DADA classroom (Hopefully bigger than Potions) with some Pixies. Also the Girl's Bathroom with Moaning Myrtle. Maybe a Ginny trying to get in the chamber. Minifigs: Lockhart, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Moaning Myrtle

Sprout portion: I see this as heavily likely especially with the Neville minifigs. The greenhouse with plenty of Foliage. Minifigs: Sprout and some students.

Trewlaney portion: Divinations classroom with some of the crystal balls. And sneak in clock tower since this is POA. Characters: Trewlaney and some students.

McGonagal portion: Yule Ball hall (I know not likely but would be cool to see), and Transfiguration classroom. Minifigs: Yule Ball Harry, Yule Ball Ron, Yule Ball Hermione, Victor Krum, Fleur, the twins, Olympia.

Umbridge Portion: Umbridge's Office and the Room of Requirements: Minifigs: Umbridge, Luna, Cho Chang, Ginny, Neville, Harry.

Dumbledore portion: his office with the Pensive and the Astronomy Tower based from the Half Blood Prince. Minifigs: Bellatrix, Draco, Snape, Harry, Dumbledore 

4 hours ago, RODDY said:

So having built the Whomping Willow, I have a theory of the sets coming next. This seems like the Snape portion of Hogwarts since it contained his office and the potion room. Maybe the next extensions will be based on each character. If I remember correctly, the most memborable classroom and the first we see is Potions. In chronological order I see:

Well they could all turn up in the long run, but in next wave I put my money on that they focus on film 3 and 4 :wink: So Trewlaney portion and McGonagal portion is possible next year then if your theory is right..

Anyway i am looking forward to seeing where they will take the series in the next wave :moar:

On 7/13/2018 at 3:24 AM, RODDY said:

Lockhart portion: DADA classroom (Hopefully bigger than Potions) with some Pixies. Also the Girl's Bathroom with Moaning Myrtle. Maybe a Ginny trying to get in the chamber. Minifigs: Lockhart, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Moaning Myrtle

Umbridge Portion: Umbridge's Office and the Room of Requirements: Minifigs: Umbridge, Luna, Cho Chang, Ginny, Neville, Harry.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Umbridge's office is the DADA office connected to the stairs in Lockharts classroom. So these may appear together.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:21 AM, Roebuck said:

Well they could all turn up in the long run, but in next wave I put my money on that they focus on film 3 and 4 :wink: So Trewlaney portion and McGonagal portion is possible next year then if your theory is right..

Anyway i am looking forward to seeing where they will take the series in the next wave :moar:

Yeah as much as I want Lockhart in minifigure form, looks like we are moving to GOF and POA (Those two are my favorites). I feel like Knight Bus is definetly a lock. Also sets with based on the Tri-Wizard Cup seem tantalizing. 

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Umbridge's office is the DADA office connected to the stairs in Lockharts classroom. So these may appear together.

Yeah you are right. Since we are probably forwards to 3, 4 then 5,6 I see the DADA classroom being incoperated with the Umbridge portion more likely.

There are a number of things that I'd like to see, but I think the big ones are;

1. A Modular Building version of No. 12 Grimmauld Place. If they did Ninjago City they can do this. And even if they don't incorporate the 'sliding out of the adjacent building' - which, to be fair, would be practically impossible - it would still be awesome. Especially since there's never been a Modular Building with black as the main colour before. 

2. The Shrieking Shack. With a Lupin that's able to change from human to werewolf, please. I don't care what other minifigures they include, but please give us lycanthrope Lupin. 

3. The Hungarian Horntail! We've seen the leaps that Lego has made in dragon design in Ninjago. Imagine the beauty that a new Horntail would be. 

4. More Hogwarts modules - the new system they've introduced is brilliant, and I can't wait to see where it goes. Common requests are the DADA classroom, the Astronomy Tower and the Chamber of Secrets. Any or all of these would be amazing and I want to see them happen. 

5. Diagon Alley. Well, specifically, Ollivander's and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. But Gringotts would be cool too. 

I don’t ask for a lot, just more Slytherin and Puff torsos that aren’t exclusive to $160 sets....

Also, I expect they’ll have a Sprout to round out the Heads of Houses. Hopefully the characters in the Toys R Us pack also come up in sets, as I have no idea how available they will be. 

I'd love to see two sets for Hogwarts released next year in the modular style they've introduced for this year.

These two can be remakes of 2004s sets for the third movie, 4751, 4752, 4753 and 4757.

Rooms could be Trelawney's Divination Classroom, Lupin's DADA Classroom and Office, One Eye Witch Corridor, the tower Sirius was locked up in, and of course the clock tower.

On 7/21/2018 at 2:12 PM, diepotato47 said:

Rooms could be Trelawney's Divination Classroom, Lupin's DADA Classroom and Office, One Eye Witch Corridor, the tower Sirius was locked up in, and of course the clock tower.

I wonder if the DADA classroom they release will be a FB version, considering its role with Dumbledore as a DADA teacher..I imagine that would sell better than just a purely FB oriented set as it would appeal to solely-Harry Potter fans as well.

It seems strange to me that Lockheart hasn't been released in any of the upcoming sets, the minifgure series or the minifig pack - it makes me think that maybe there is another set coming, or that he is almost certainly coming in the next wave.

3 hours ago, GalacticHippo said:

I wonder if the DADA classroom they release will be a FB version, considering its role with Dumbledore as a DADA teacher..I imagine that would sell better than just a purely FB oriented set as it would appeal to solely-Harry Potter fans as well.

It would at least give us some Hufflepuff robes.

2 hours ago, Spencerbuilds said:

It seems strange to me that Lockheart hasn't been released in any of the upcoming sets, the minifgure series or the minifig pack - it makes me think that maybe there is another set coming, or that he is almost certainly coming in the next wave.

If the theme keeps on keeping on, we should see the set sooner or later, we are still missing all the figs for the COS scene even Ginny *huh*

Dipe1KqXUAY94so.jpg

We are also missing 10 figs from FB in this poster, so Lego sure need to gain some speed in releasing sets over the next two years too keep up before the 3 film in 2020 :tongue:

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

If the theme keeps on keeping on, we should see the set sooner or later, we are still missing all the figs for the COS scene even Ginny *huh*

We are also missing 10 figs from FB in this poster, so Lego sure need to gain some speed in releasing sets over the next two years too keep up before the 3 film in 2020 :tongue:

Actually, when you think about it, we’re missing every non-main character from the climax of COS; Myrtle, Ginny, Lockhart, young Tom Riddle. Seems weird when you think that we have Susan Bones and Seamus.

I don’t know, maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but part of me can’t help but think that some kind of COS set is on the way, and we just don’t know about it.

Then again, it would be weird if a COS set was coming, considering the inclusion of the (very lacklustre) basilisk in the great hall set...

Edited by Spencerbuilds

Okay, so I recently found out about the Architect of Hogwarts, and the fact that there is a golden statue of him in Hogwarts. 

And check out this picture of him;

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Architect_of_Hogwarts

Does that model of Hogwarts he's holding look familiar? It should. Because it is an exact duplicate of the Hogwarts Great Hall set - or, rather, the Great Hall is based directly on that model. 

Now I really want to see a CMF including the Architect with a microbuild of the Great Hall. Who's with me?

A few on my wish list:

- Diagon Alley

- Gringotts

- The Ministry of Magic

I don’t have any of the previous HP sets so I really want to build my collection this time

1 hour ago, NatLego117 said:

A few on my wish list:

- Diagon Alley

- Gringotts

- The Ministry of Magic

I don’t have any of the previous HP sets so I really want to build my collection this time

If we get those 3 time will show, but I am pretty sure the coming years will be great to build your collection :wink:

There are probably like 40 figures, that would be more likely than a Xenophilious Lovegood. Also don't think a Lavender Brown is that likely. And Lockhart & Myrtle would be sure figures in future CoS sets.

Also not very likely, but I'd love figs like afterlife Dumbledore, flashback Dumbledore, Fudge, Scrimjaw, Aberforth