Falconfan1414

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Wishlist

Well this wave is based on 1-2 so I assume the next wave are based on 3-4..

My predictions are from the 3 movie:

1. Knight Bus

2. shrieking shack (connecting to whomping willow)

3. Hagrid's Hut (with a new moulded Fang and Buckbeak)

From the 4 movie it is harder to guess but one set with the Hungarian Horntail is likely at least :wink: A new CMF series is also possible and a D2C forbidden forest.. From FB I have no idea :laugh:

I don't think there will be another CMF series. The minifigures are a selling point for the sets and there will be already 22 characters in this one. If they plan to release more sets then it wouldn't be wise to release more characters in another CMF series

My predictions for this theme could go:

2019 winter: based on 3-4 

Sets:

hagrids hut, knight bus, azkaban, dragon challenge, grave yard duel, rescue from the merpeople

2019 summer: 5-6 (maybe 7)

Another CMF series 

another d2c: Hogwarts express

2020 winter: book 7 

If fantastic beast sets sell enough they could do one year HP one year FB, and there could be continued sets.

If FB dont do well enough alone there might be gap years and years with mixed waves.

For myself, my point of view is near of the other:

Next year: 3-4

i would like to see Hagrid's Hutt with Buck, Hagrid, Cornelius Fudge, Macnaire, Harry and Hermione (ep 3)

The Shrieking Shack which will be connected with the tree, with Lupin, Sirius Black, Ron, peter pettegrow, (ep3)

The third task of Goblet of fire in the labyrinth with Harry, Krum, Diggory and Delacourt (ep4)

Maugrey class room : little scene with the professor Maugrey and students like Hermione, gregory goyle and cho chang

And a new CMF based on 3- (22 characters)

1)  lucius Malefoy ( death eater)

2) Drago Malefoy

3)Charlie Weasley

4) Percy Weasley

5) Lord Voldemort

6) Karkaroff

7) student from Durmstrang

8) Mme Maxime

9) Student from Beauxbaton

10) Diggory father

11) Tonk, the elf

12) Barty croupton

13) Barty croupton junior

14) Death Eater

15) Sirius Black

16) Severus snape

17) Patil (dress)

18) Ron (coat)

19) Hermione (dress)

20) Ludo Verpey

21) Ollivander

22) Miss Rosmerta

As we don't know the contents of the big Hogwarts set it's hard to say, however I'd love to see the following locations/vehicles:

Hogwarts Express, Knight Bus, Grimmauld Place, Ministry of Magic, Privet Drive.

As well as the following Hogwarts events:

Philosopher's Stone chambers, Chamber of Secrets, Triwizard Tournament, Dumbledore's Army/Room of Requirement room and DADA teacher offices (Lockhart, Lupin, Moody, Umbridge, Snape/Slughorn) that could maybe be switched in and out.

All I want to see is a remake of Diagon with the Weasly Emporium from Half Blood Prince or a Ministry of Magic Headquarters set. 

Knight Bus too because I love that vehicle. 

9 hours ago, RODDY said:

All I want to see is a remake of Diagon with the Weasly Emporium from Half Blood Prince or a Ministry of Magic Headquarters set. 

Knight Bus too because I love that vehicle.

The knight bus should be in the next wave, the other two you probably have to wait a bit for, but not impossible if the theme is a huge success as I predict it will be :wink:

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The knight bus should be in the next wave, the other two you probably have to wait a bit for, but not impossible if the theme is a huge success as I predict it will be :wink:

It would be my dream for the line to stay permanent. There is so much they could do and I think there is still a huge following. This is the first line that I will buy every single set from. Just gotta find somewhere to put all these sets...

Dementor in the CMF line or in a cheap set.

Werewolf Lupin. Someone did a great mock-up over in the HP 2018 thread.

Queenie Goldstein figure, preferably with a new hairpiece.

I'll second Gimmauld Place, and I'd also like to see a new set for the Burrow.

I'd like to see all the Horcruxes represented.  They could release a set centered around each one like with the Infinity Stones in the Avengers Infinity War sets.  Such sets could be:

Tom Riddle's Diary: The Chamber of Secrets (Could include Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Gilderoy Lockhart, Tom Riddle, Moaning Myrtle, and versions of the Basilisk and Fawkes different from the ones in the Great Hall)

The Locket: The Cave (Could include Harry Potter, Dumbledore, and Inferi) or Minstry Escape (Could include disguised versions of Harry, Ron and Hermione, plus Umbridge and Yaxley)

Nagini: Godric's Hollow (Could include Harry, Hermione, and Bathilda Bagshot)

The Cup: Gringotts Breakout (Could include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Griphook, Bogrod, and the dragon)

The Diadem: Room of Requirement Showdown (Could include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Goyle, and Blaise Zabini, plus brick-built Fiendfyre creatures)

Not sure where the Ring could be included, though.

I would love a Grimmauld Place modular-style with at least the basement-kitchen, the dining room, the room with the family tapestry and the bedrooms of Regulus and Sirius. Minifigs: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Kreacher, Sirius, possibly Lupin?

Considering the first list for the CMF wave was fake, I'm going to post a list 

1. Harry Potter 

2. Ron Weasley 

3. Hermione 

4. Madam Pomfrey

5. Filius Flitwick

6. Pomona Sprout

7. Neville Longbottom

8. Gilderoy Lockhart

9. Sirius Black 

10. Aunt Petunia

11. Uncle Vernon

12. Dudley Dursley

13. Sybill Trelawney

14. Gregory Goyle

15. Vincent Crabbe

16. Draco Malfoy

17. Lucius Malfoy

18. Ollivander

19. Griphook

20. Dobby

21. Fat Lady

22. Dementor

@Itaria No Shintaku What about a Harry Potter CMFs Guessing Game? It's been a while since your last guessing game

12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

5. Filius Flitwick
6. Pomona Sprout

They will for sure be in the cmf or d2c, I gambled on the huge Hogwarts set or else I would put them in my cmf guess list as well :wink:

Edited by Roebuck
quoted wrong fig

On 1.3.2018 at 9:35 AM, spiderfan2000 said:

The Cup: Gringotts Breakout (Could include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Griphook, Bogrod, and the dragon)

Gringots with rollercoaster pieces!!! (1 and 7)

Same minifigs as you´ve said.

With entrance, "rollercoaster", Harrys safe, Bellatrix´s safe, pillar where the dragon is chained on.

Edited by Praetorian_Guard

1 hour ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

I'd like new bus (seems likely), new train and new ford anglia (comes in a "big" set)

Ford anglia in the whomping willow set.

New but maybe in Knight bus

And the train maybe next year

1 hour ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

yup unfortunately i don't care about the tree :) LOL

on brick link when the set will be sold, sometimes seller sell just a part of the set. Maybe the car will be only sold alone.

yes, thanks, indeed I bought this way LOLA :) normally they care of minifig so car might be sold alone. This practice mostly is done in the US tough

Here's my prediction for the rooms/areas in the D2C. I think it will based on a lot of the Hogwarts of past with some new flavors. 

Astronomy Tower

Gryffindor Common Room

Dumbledore's Office 

DADA Classroom(with cage of pixies and the Lupin box, can't remember name, maybe Umbrige gets her own version)

Girl's Bathroom/Chamber of Secrets. 

Greenery 

Room of Requirements 

Divinations Classroom 

Potions Room

Bell Tower

The entrance or bridge similar to the 2011 version

Minifigs:

Sprout

Trewlaney

Lockhart

Umbrige

Slughorn (with the hourglass)

Neville 

Cho Chang

Luna 

Castle Knights x2

Dementors x2 

Cedric

Crab

Goyle

Voldemort

Narcissa 

Lucius 

Death Eater

Edited by RODDY

1 hour ago, RODDY said:

Minifigs:

Well first of all I think it is guaranteed we get Harry, Ron and Hermione :tongue: I also think there could be some "code" to what minifigs we get in the sets, like 1 student from each house (or 2,3 etc), all the defence against the dark arts teachers, one teacher per different classroom in the set etc.. Or it is the "normal Hogwarts crew" and then the oddballs that did not get a cmf or end up in a other sets..

Anyway almost impossible to guess :wacko: 

8 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Well first of all I think it is guaranteed we get Harry, Ron and Hermione :tongue: I also think there could be some "code" to what minifigs we get in the sets, like 1 student from each house (or 2,3 etc), all the defence against the dark arts teachers, one teacher per different classroom in the set etc.. Or it is the "normal Hogwarts crew" and then the oddballs that did not get a cmf or end up in a other sets..

Anyway almost impossible to guess :wacko: 

My code was every DADA teacher besides Lupin and Quirrell because they come in WW and GH and don't have alternate attires. I forgot Mad Eye for some reason sorry about that. Lockhart has two attires  so the pink one would be in this set for the chamber while his normal one in the CMF. As for Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Draco maybe grownup versions? And for Dumbledore POA version and afterwards? After that I based around houses with two from Ravenclaw (Cho and Luna),  one from Hufflepuff (Cedric but there's no other really main character Hufflepuff), and Crab and  Goyle from Slytherin. Then I broke it down by movie: didn't do Stone as the GH which connects to it already has it covered, Chamber has Lockhart, Crab, Goyle, Sprout, Lucius maybe a Moaning Myrtle, POA is covered by WW which has Snape, Lupin, Sirius, Pettigrew but I added Trewlaney and Dementors as they are essential, Goblet has Mad Eye, Cho, Cedric (maybe a future set gives Yull Ball to get Krum, Fleur, Olympe), Order has Luna and Umbridge, Half Blood has Slughorn (maybe Lavender Brown), and Deathly Hallows for Voldemort, Narcissa, and a couple of Death Eaters. But you are right: impossible to guess but you can have a general idea. 

Edited by RODDY

3 sets for goblet of fire with each school equally represented in each by champion, teacher/headmaster and student

First task:

dragon Harry

Fleur

Mad eye Moody

Durmstrang student (entrance uniform)

Second task:

bath suit Harry

viktor krum

Madam Maxine

Hogwarts student (black robe Cho)

Third task:

Maze Harry