5 hours ago, jluck said:

Gary, who’d you target each night? I wanna be sure that the every other night kills are a game mechanic and not good luck.

I certainly am watching for Anthony but Jared and Tina are both much more interesting to me at this point of the game. Neither has done anything to stand out. A townie juror has nothing to lose and therefore is willing to boldly take risks. A scum player hides in the chaos. But not that a lot of that chaos has died down I realize they both have stayed pretty clean. In fact, they seem to be the only two remaining players to not end a day with votes (though Tina did have the penalty votes)

I targeted Stephanie each night.

I'm suspicious of Jared as well. I've been vocal about him slipping about before as well, and I want his opinion on this.

Vote: Jared (Kwatchi)

Wakey wakey, Jared! What do you have to say about all this?

4 hours ago, Kintobor said:

I targeted Stephanie each night.

I'm suspicious of Jared as well. I've been vocal about him slipping about before as well, and I want his opinion on this.

Vote: Jared (Kwatchi)

Wakey wakey, Jared! What do you have to say about all this?

((sip))

Just so I have this straight; you are voting for me because no one ever found me suspicious enough to keep a vote on me until the end of day.   In fact the only person to ever vote for me, was you Day 2 and you switched off.

This logic has me nearly speechless.

Yes I did get quieter as the game went on.  Part of it was real life commitments and part of it was realizing I was looking like an big behind arguing in circles with LadyK about why she was suspicious every 10 minutes.  I have been trying to shine a light in her corner since Day 1 and it is a bit frustrating that no one else can see what's there but me.  But please feel free to ignore the mound of reasons on why she is scummy that I gave yesterday Gary... 'cuz I never got a vote.

Vote: Stephanie (LadyK)

And just for my records Gary, why did you target Stephanie each night if you had no way of clearing her?  Blind faith? 'Cuz she had a vote Day 1?

/facepalm

((sip))

5 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

I absolutely trust Gary at this point.

Ok, but what are you thoughts?  Care to cast a vote or at least give suspicions, reasons, anything.....?  Add to the conversation.....

2 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

Just so I have this straight; you are voting for me because no one ever found me suspicious enough to keep a vote on me until the end of day.   In fact the only person to ever vote for me, was you Day 2 and you switched off.

This logic has me nearly speechless.

Yes I did get quieter as the game went on.  Part of it was real life commitments and part of it was realizing I was looking like an big behind arguing in circles with LadyK about why she was suspicious every 10 minutes.  I have been trying to shine a light in her corner since Day 1 and it is a bit frustrating that no one else can see what's there but me.  But please feel free to ignore the mound of reasons on why she is scummy that I gave yesterday Gary... 'cuz I never got a vote.

Vote: Stephanie (LadyK)

And just for my records Gary, why did you target Stephanie each night if you had no way of clearing her?  Blind faith? 'Cuz she had a vote Day 1?

/facepalm

((sip))

How is it that I am the only one you find suspicious?  There are other choices out there; even though Tony is at the top of my list, I do have a list.

I called attention to both yours and Tony's voting due to the fact the two of you only focused on one person at a time.  I haven't seen you calling out others, asking questions, adding comments to others suspicions.  The vote on you is to get you to speak up; scum tend to hide and give short non informative responses.  

23 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Ok, but what are you thoughts?  Care to cast a vote or at least give suspicions, reasons, anything.....?  Add to the conversation.....

How is it that I am the only one you find suspicious?  There are other choices out there; even though Tony is at the top of my list, I do have a list.

I called attention to both yours and Tony's voting due to the fact the two of you only focused on one person at a time.  I haven't seen you calling out others, asking questions, adding comments to others suspicions.  The vote on you is to get you to speak up; scum tend to hide and give short non informative responses.  

Huh, my list yesterday was 3 people, posted for everyone to see.

My list today is still substantial: Stephanie and Jared are my current top thoughts. However, at this point of the game I'm jumping at my own shadow. I've chosen to work on the hypothesis that Gary is town (though protecting the same person for several days was likely not the best idea), but everyone else looks pretty scummy.

I think my vote is currently on Jared. His ability to fly under the radar has really started to become apparent as our numbers dwindle.

Alright I have to make this quick due to life,  but now that Gary has revealed that he's been protecting Steph each night, I don't see any reason for Tony to still be alive unless he's not working with the town.

Vote: Tony (jluck)

((sip))

Fine Stephanie.  Let's have another round of this.

20 hours ago, Lady K said:

add to that the loyal town jury members who have been lynched acted scummy enough to be lynched. 

Dez didn't ask scummy.  Dez asked for Gary to back up a statement, if he could, that cleared you.  And then you and Gary pushed HARD and got him lynched him.  What does that tell the rest of us?  If anyone questions you, they are dead.

Sort of what you tried with Jluck just now.  When questioned, attack the questioner.

18 hours ago, Lady K said:

It doesn't go without saying; we still have one brand new jury member with us, Jared. 

And what it the purpose of this statement exactly?  Bringing up my lack of experience is a PR tactic; belittle the messenger and their message can be easily discounted.

It is stuff like this that makes you scream scummy to me.  You have tried to control the narrative from minute 1 and have voted for/lynched four townies in the process.  You have been bold as brass and the  "veteran minds" have not seen this tactic before in scum, and so you have been marching us down the primrose path to a loss the whole time.  You have us chasing minutia, while if we could just pick our collective heads up we'd see the whole picture because the facts are all there to see.

Now since you asked nicely, am I 100% sure you are scum?  Unfortunately no, or my conversations would be far different.  Am I ~80% sure... yes.  But there are at least 1 more scum in the game.

• Tina? Was going about her business real quietly until Day 4.  I don't like that, but Amanda acted the same and I was wrong there (once again - my bad). Then again, TariqJ was kinda quiet too.. TBD
  • Tony? Could be.  His call for PR results seems genuine and makes sense, but he jumps votes way to easily for me.  Which if you would go beyond final voting tallies you'd also note.
  • Actor-builder? Honestly... I had him pegged as village idiot ever since he took his pants off at the end of day 3.  I have literally no idea what he doing.
  • Gary? The crux of my problem.  He is either your partner in crime or a loyal town you duped.  He thought process bounces around so much it is hard to get a read.

So Stephanie, put yourself in my shoes.  Which of these four have acted scummier than you this game?  None.  And all I keep doing is trying to raise awareness of you, which apparently is scummy now?! 

My thinking is if we want to win, we have to stop going off these dumb emotional hunches and start playing off of facts.  I laid out all those facts against you earlier Stephanie before voting started (and look what that got me); no one else has more negatives attached to them at the moment than you.

Your lynch is the best odds and probably our only shot at turning this around.

((sip))

PS: Correction *Dex didn't act scummy

PPS: His thought process bounces...

I miss being able to edit.

1 hour ago, jluck said:

Huh, my list yesterday was 3 people, posted for everyone to see.

My list today is still substantial: Stephanie and Jared are my current top thoughts. However, at this point of the game I'm jumping at my own shadow. I've chosen to work on the hypothesis that Gary is town (though protecting the same person for several days was likely not the best idea), but everyone else looks pretty scummy.

I think my vote is currently on Jared. His ability to fly under the radar has really started to become apparent as our numbers dwindle.

Yesterday was yesterday.  We lost two loyal jury members yesterday and had a reveal of one Molletti.  We need your list for today, and the reasons for why you find them scummy.   

Jared is flying under the radar; but not as much as Tina and Anthony are.  They are more under the radar than Jared.

50 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Alright I have to make this quick due to life,  but now that Gary has revealed that he's been protecting Steph each night, I don't see any reason for Tony to still be alive unless he's not working with the town.

I agree.  Why is Tony still alive?  He is active, trying to steer the town and the conversation; these things make someone a target for a night kill.  If the doctor (Gary) is protecting me then who is protecting Tony?  And why is Gary still alive; and me for that matter?

29 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

Fine Stephanie.  Let's have another round of this.

Dez didn't ask scummy.  Dez asked for Gary to back up a statement, if he could, that cleared you.  And then you and Gary pushed HARD and got him lynched him.  What does that tell the rest of us?  If anyone questions you, they are dead.

Sort of what you tried with Jluck just now.  When questioned, attack the questioner.

And what it the purpose of this statement exactly?  Bringing up my lack of experience is a PR tactic; belittle the messenger and their message can be easily discounted.

It is stuff like this that makes you scream scummy to me.  You have tried to control the narrative from minute 1 and have voted for/lynched four townies in the process.  You have been bold as brass and the  "veteran minds" have not seen this tactic before in scum, and so you have been marching us down the primrose path to a loss the whole time.  You have us chasing minutia, while if we could just pick our collective heads up we'd see the whole picture because the facts are all there to see.

Now since you asked nicely, am I 100% sure you are scum?  Unfortunately no, or my conversations would be far different.  Am I ~80% sure... yes.  But there are at least 1 more scum in the game.

• Tina? Was going about her business real quietly until Day 4.  I don't like that, but Amanda acted the same and I was wrong there (once again - my bad). Then again, TariqJ was kinda quiet too.. TBD
  • Tony? Could be.  His call for PR results seems genuine and makes sense, but he jumps votes way to easily for me.  Which if you would go beyond final voting tallies you'd also note.
  • Actor-builder? Honestly... I had him pegged as village idiot ever since he took his pants off at the end of day 3.  I have literally no idea what he doing.
  • Gary? The crux of my problem.  He is either your partner in crime or a loyal town you duped.  He thought process bounces around so much it is hard to get a read.

So Stephanie, put yourself in my shoes.  Which of these four have acted scummier than you this game?  None.  And all I keep doing is trying to raise awareness of you, which apparently is scummy now?! 

My thinking is if we want to win, we have to stop going off these dumb emotional hunches and start playing off of facts.  I laid out all those facts against you earlier Stephanie before voting started (and look what that got me); no one else has more negatives attached to them at the moment than you.

Your lynch is the best odds and probably our only shot at turning this around.

((sip))

PS: Correction *Dex didn't act scummy

PPS: His thought process bounces...

I miss being able to edit.

Thank you, this is what I have been trying to get you to do, give more thoughts.  Why?  You keep seeing me as the most suspicious, that's fine, its how the loyal jury vs. scummy crime family works.  Tomorrow arrives, after you have successfully lynched me, and I am revealed to be loyal jury town.  Then what? You need a backup plan for being wrong about my loyalties to find the real Bellagio and lynch them.  

I brought up your being new due to Tony's response of something being obvious and I felt it was only obvious to those with experience.  I didn't want you to be left out just because you are new to the jury.  If Clifford were still with us then I would have added his name next to yours as new as well.  No offense or anything else meant by that statement. 

It is a sad truth that durning jury duty, scummy acting townies get lynched.  Looking at who jumped on the bandwagon and when and reasons given (or lack there off) can sometimes give away who is really a crime family member.   So their lynch isn't in vain.

I have been in your shoes, and even with experience, everyone is looking pretty scummy right now.  My lynch is only the best odds if your are a member of the crime family.  A Bellagio lynch is in the best interest of town today; and we have probably two of them amongst us.

We really need to catch a Bellagio today:

Vote:  Tony (jluck)

Still at the top of my list.  There is no reason for Tony, Gary, and myself to be alive at this point.  One or two of the mentioned are scummy Bellagio crime family; and I know it isn't me.  

30 minutes ago, Lady K said:

I brought up your being new due to Tony's response of something being obvious and I felt it was only obvious to those with experience.  I didn't want you to be left out just because you are new to the jury.  If Clifford were still with us then I would have added his name next to yours as new as well.  No offense or anything else meant by that statement. 

If you recall this was in reference to this statement that I made:

Don't go throwing away your PR on someone you don't totally trust, obviously. But I really felt that went without saying.

So what your saying Stephanie is that you think only experienced players know to not role claim to someone they don't trust? The reason I bring this up is because of the word "experience". It seems to be your go to criticism every time you attack someone:

For example...

On 1/27/2018 at 11:27 PM, Lady K said:

Your implication that we were killing for killings sake is incorrect.  As an experienced previous jury member you are well aware of the damage we as loyal jury town would take if we entered Day 4 with no lynch.  I found Dez extremely suspicious (even to the point over you) by the time I placed my vote on him.  He kept inquiring about the town block and pressuring Clifford to change his vote back; and if he had then we would have had no lynch.  Your insistence that Clifford should have switched back to Amanda and thus resulting in a no lynch is very scummy.  

I really thought Dez was scum, I was saddened to find out he was town; especially with the way he flailed at the end like a scummy crime family member would to save his own skin.  As experienced jury member you know the benefit his lynch brought the town.  And as I pointed out based on Day 2 voting that the votes on Anthony:

5 votes for Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder): Khscarymovie4, Tariq j, jluck, KotZ, Forresto

-one town, one Moletti, and three others that probably contain at least on Bellagio crime family member.  As it would make sense that the Bellagio crime family would vote on the major lynch candidates.   That includes you, Brock, and Amanda; right now you stand out above the other two as the best choice for today's lynch.

Vote:  Tony (jluck)

On 1/28/2018 at 3:43 PM, Lady K said:

That wasn't the concern I had; the concern is how you with your experience know that Clifford switching back to Amanda would only equal the votes on Dez and thus result in a no lynch situation.  Which by your continued focus on it early on Day 4 implies that you wanted and were ok with a no lynch.  Experience has taught otherwise.  The final hour of the day was too late to gather the needed votes for Amanda to be lynched.  How could you be ok with no lynch; only the crime families benefit by no lynch; this is another reason you are at the top of my suspicion

Dez was more suspicious than Amanda and made more sense for the day's lynch.  Amanda isn't off the hook and could end up as today's lynch. 

What of value do you not see about the lynch and results?  

Again, Dez only thought I was scum after you kept brining it up by refusing to state that one of the possibilities is that I am town.

And as usual you are only focused on one person; the rest of us that are active are brining up multiple suspicions.  You have enough experience that your hyper focus on only one at a time is behavior in the past that I have seen in crime family member behavior.

On 1/27/2018 at 1:36 PM, Lady K said:

At that point it was the last hour of the day and everyone was already committed to one of two lynches.  If Clifford had changed his vote back in the last half hour we would have had a Day 4 with no lynches to go on.  With your experience on many previous juries you should know better.  It's sad to lose a loyal jury member but it is better than a 3rd no-lynch in a row day.  The only ones who benefit from continued no lynch days are the crime family members; after Day 1 it always hurts the loyal town jury.

(snip)

On 1/27/2018 at 6:12 PM, Lady K said:

(snip)

And my suspicions of Tony haven't lessened but increased due to his thinking a no lynch yesterday was ok.  He as experience and knows that is not the case. 

(snip)

On 1/23/2018 at 9:23 PM, Lady K said:

As I just stated above; this is fishing and its scummy.

In all the jury duties I have served the town block did not advertising the goings on in the public; they had a spokesperson do it for them to keep the block safe. Of course with your experience you should know this.

On 1/23/2018 at 11:27 AM, Lady K said:

Although this would seem to make sense except for two points:

1.  Cathy/Jimmy were new jurors; as I have stated before, I have seen many times before new jurors make scummy mistakes Day 1 just because it was there first time on the jury.  Given time, usually by Day 3 they start to make up for lack of experience or are then lynched for extremely poor performance.  Usually the Day 1 lynch is town affiliated; so a lost of a loyal jury member just to have a lynch and get rid of the new guy/gal.  Their CathyJimmy behavior to me seemed just that; scummy due to lack of experience.

No scum crime family worth their reputation would let a new member get away with that blatant obviously scummy behavior without counseling them in private.

So again newbie.

2. You,however, have plenty of jury experience and I have seen both sides of your loyal and scummy behavior.  Now, yes, I could be wrong (and would give an apology) but your Day 1 lynch the new girl/guy and on Day 2 again; brings back thoughts of your previously scummy behavior.  

In essence I believe you to be the best lynch choice again for today.

You have given no indication that you are loyal town, even when the lynch could have gone for you yesterday.  You gave no defense to change the minds of those who voted for you.  And I believe this is why Harry was killed.  Because he changed his vote from Alan yesterday to you because he found you more suspicious.

Your drive to eradicate the newbie as suspicious reminds me of past experiences; which is why I am extremely suspicious of you and that you are trying to lead the town in the wrong direction.  The thing that bugs me the most is you have brought up no one else as suspicious and lynch worthy as the CathyJimmyAnthony.   This stands out as anti-town.  I hate losing your experience, but at the same time I can't risk that you are a Ballagio family member.

(snip)

On 1/23/2018 at 11:56 AM, Lady K said:

Remember I was the one started the vote on Clifford Day 1 and he is new. His contributions have improved,  and now we have a way analyze his actions better.

My suspicion was due to you only focusing on one target for Day 1 and then again on Day 2, a target who just did typical new behavior.  Using the vote initial to gain info is one thing; however you just kept on when by Day 2 there were other possibilities developing and you completely ignored any other option.  With your experience this looked extremely scummy.  Could the CJA members be scummy for either of the crime familys; yes, but on Day 1 it wasn't worth the risk.  Day2 you didn't focus on anyone else; so still the risk was too high and it gave the appearance of you not helping town.

I would welcome you being investigated as well. 

(snip) 

This isn't an all-inclusive list of you meta-referencing players' (most often me) experience. It seems to be your go to argument and I feel it's time you are called on it.

2 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

That’s a fair question that can be asked of all of us. We weren’t all as fortunate as Stephanie to have game long protection.

However, this argument is a logical fallacy. If I were killed hen someone else would be here instead answering the same question. Simply stated, some town members still half to be alive for the game would be over, and I’m one of them.

The scum have only had two successful night kills, on nights two and four. The other two  Night kills we’re at the hands of the vigilante or SK I assume, though they could be the rival mafia as well. Therefore not being targeted on 2 nights isn’t that unusual. 

53 minutes ago, jluck said:

If you recall this was in reference to this statement that I made:

Don't go throwing away your PR on someone you don't totally trust, obviously. But I really felt that went without saying.

So what your saying Stephanie is that you think only experienced players know to not role claim to someone they don't trust? The reason I bring this up is because of the word "experience". It seems to be your go to criticism every time you attack someone:

For example...

This isn't an all-inclusive list of you meta-referencing players' (most often me) experience. It seems to be your go to argument and I feel it's time you are called on it.

Fair enough; I only brought up the experience in that particular reference because I feel that someone did just that and trusted you with a PR reveal that then hurt the town.  Why?  Because due to the active jury members not being cleared by the loyal jury town investigator (I know I haven't been contacted that I am cleared) tells me we don't have an investigator at this point and someone who is Bellagio scum is leading the town the wrong way after killing the loyal investigator.  I think the investigator claimed to you and you either killed him/her or had him/her killed by the Bellagio scum killer.  I also think that the investigator was killed early on.

If I am correct about the above statement, then you asking for PRs to claim to someone they trust tells me you want to know which ones are alive and which are not.  I think we may have a Vig, I don't want said person claiming to someone who might then get them killed. 

You want to call me on it, then go ahead and lynch me.  Then when I turn loyal town jury, you'll be next.   The only reason I think I am still alive is because you know that when I am found to be loyal jury town and you are the main one I have been suspect of then you will be front and center the next day.

No threat, just facts.

So either Gary is the real doctor, or he's claiming to be the real doctor but is actually scum.

Usually at this point, with so many townies dead it could be assumed that the scum killed the doctor earlier and are lying to gain our trust.

I strongly believe that is not the case here.

Another option is that the real doctor doesn't want to roleclaim and out their role, even in the face of a scum liar. At this point in the trial, I don't think a "real doctor" would have a problem outing themselves. As it is, I believe Gary is the doctor.

Now, I don't know what to do with that. Why is Gary alive? I'm tentatively on board with the idea that they're keeping him alive so he'll keep Stephanie alive.

Or perhaps the Scum took him at his word that he wasn't the doctor, and there was a third party involved in their communication earlier, and they'll just go and kill him whenever they get another chance (Probably tomorrow night, if patterns have anything to say about it.)

I really don't know. 

(Throws all my clothes into a big sweaty pile in the corner.)

It's hot in here. This is a lot to keep on thinkin' on about.

Because it's currently the only explanation that slightly works out, and Jarod and Tony have gotten some good points in against her...

For now, VOTE: Stephanie (LadyK)

heck.

Vote Count:

2 votes for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi, Actor Builder

2 votes for Tony (jluck): Umbra-Manis, Lady K

1 vote for Jared Hartman (Kwatchi): Kintober

Nonvoting (1): jluck

With 6 jurors remaining, a majority of 4 is required to lynch. Approximately 24 hours remain in the day.

1 hour ago, Actor Builder said:

So either Gary is the real doctor, or he's claiming to be the real doctor but is actually scum.

Usually at this point, with so many townies dead it could be assumed that the scum killed the doctor earlier and are lying to gain our trust.

I strongly believe that is not the case here.

Another option is that the real doctor doesn't want to roleclaim and out their role, even in the face of a scum liar. At this point in the trial, I don't think a "real doctor" would have a problem outing themselves. As it is, I believe Gary is the doctor.

Now, I don't know what to do with that. Why is Gary alive? I'm tentatively on board with the idea that they're keeping him alive so he'll keep Stephanie alive.

Or perhaps the Scum took him at his word that he wasn't the doctor, and there was a third party involved in their communication earlier, and they'll just go and kill him whenever they get another chance (Probably tomorrow night, if patterns have anything to say about it.)

I really don't know. 

Because it's currently the only explanation that slightly works out, and Jarod and Tony have gotten some good points in against her...

For now, VOTE: Stephanie (LadyK)

heck.

Well, I am town and the other possibility is that scum kept me alive to keep themselves alive.  By claiming to protect me every night, Gary avoided suspicion.  I started to become suspicious when no other PRs turned up to join the town block.  Just the two of us as town block didn't make sense to me; at least the Vig is still alive and operating alone. If we have a Vig; although if we don't and there are two kills then it means another Molleti is still alive.

All I ask is that if town is still alive tomorrow then please lynch Tony.  I am starting to really think that it is Tony and Gary that are the Bellagio crime family.  

3 hours ago, Lady K said:

Well, I am town and the other possibility is that scum kept me alive to keep themselves alive.  By claiming to protect me every night, Gary avoided suspicion.

Your defense right on about now relies solely on the idea that maybe Gary is lying about being the doctor. I am personally quite confident he's not lying.

My vote stays.

Unvote: Jared

Vote: Stephanie

I’ll make this brief because I’m busy. 

I believe the only reason I’m alive is because I’m an asset to scum. I’ve been played. I don’t trust Stephanie, and I don’t trust Tony. If I’m being honest, I don’t trust anyone. I’m beginning to believe we don’t have a cop, and we don’t have a block. The vote’s split for a reason: Tony or Stephanie is scum. Heck, I wouldn’t doubt it if both were scum. Amanda got lynched because the scum knew it was safe to vote for her. Stephanie’s opinion swayed me to vote for Dez. I think it’s time for Stephanie to sit for awhile outside of this jury.

((sip))

I'll admit I spent a bit of last night running scenarios through my head.  I'm going to try and carve out some time today to go over my notes and all the posts one last time.  While I am fairly confident I/we have this right on LadyK, I want to be doubly sure in case we get to the point of a lynch. Our margin for error is so small.

12 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

Your adherence to staying in character is really frightens me.

((sip))

PS: Ugh... really frightening

10 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

Your defense right on about now relies solely on the idea that maybe Gary is lying about being the doctor. I am personally quite confident he's not lying.

My vote stays.

No, my defense is that I am town, but without an investigator clearing me I have no way to prove it.  Gary may be telling the truth and he may not be.  You will know tomorrow when my loyal jury allegiance is revealed.  

9 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Unvote: Jared

Vote: Stephanie

I’ll make this brief because I’m busy. 

I believe the only reason I’m alive is because I’m an asset to scum. I’ve been played. I don’t trust Stephanie, and I don’t trust Tony. If I’m being honest, I don’t trust anyone. I’m beginning to believe we don’t have a cop, and we don’t have a block. The vote’s split for a reason: Tony or Stephanie is scum. Heck, I wouldn’t doubt it if both were scum. Amanda got lynched because the scum knew it was safe to vote for her. Stephanie’s opinion swayed me to vote for Dez. I think it’s time for Stephanie to sit for awhile outside of this jury.

Good.  Fine with me. Town still has a chance to win if there are no night actions like the past odd nights; tomorrow will prove I am town.  I am willing to sacrifice and be the lynch for the town to win.  Tomorrow should be three loyal town and two Bellagio; so there us sill a chance for town to win.

2 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

I'll admit I spent a bit of last night running scenarios through my head.  I'm going to try and carve out some time today to go over my notes and all the posts one last time.  While I am fairly confident I/we have this right on LadyK, I want to be doubly sure in case we get to the point of a lynch. Our margin for error is so small.

Your adherence to staying in character is really frightens me.

((sip))

PS: Ugh... really frightening

Just remember what I said and be prepared for me to be revealed as loyal town tomorrow.   Again if it is a quiet night then town has a chance tomorrow.

As I have stated; I will be today's lynch so tomorrow town can win.  Lynch Tony.  

I am loyal jury town; hand me over to the Judge and then you will have your proof of my loyalty to this jury.

Sorry I’ve been absent, RL has me. There’s a lot to unpack here so I’ll have to come back and react to everything, but I’m certianly onboard with the direction we’ve gone today. 

Ok so right now I’m working on 2 assumptions:

1) Gary is town

2) the scum can only kill every other night

I’ve had a lot to say on the topic of Stephanie, but the Gary protection racket has been a glaring addition. If she is town with no PR, there is absolutely no reason for her to be protected. It just doesn’t sit well. Heck, the doc would be better off targeting himself than her. But there is something weird about the whole thing. 

On 1/23/2018 at 1:13 PM, Kintobor said:

I highly doubt that the vigilante targeted Stephanie on Night One, unless you're suggesting both the Vigilante and the Scum decided to target Stephanie, or that both decided not target anyone? There's no reason for the Scum NOT to kill on night one.

From what I was told, they were given a "successful" message on Stephanie during Night One and a "successful" message on her during Night Two, even though they suspect she was not targeted Night Two. Since there was no deaths on Night One, the Doctor inferred that Stephanie had been the target of a scum Night Kill. The Doctor had no idea of the second mafia group on Night One, and has been in contact with Stephanie alone. I trust the Doctor well enough to believe their claim.

Based off of this post, Gary has been consistent with his story. He told us day 3 he’s been in contact with, and protecting, Stephanie. I think she’s been using him from the beginning. 

Vote: Stephanie (lady k)

1 hour ago, jluck said:

Ok so right now I’m working on 2 assumptions:

1) Gary is town

2) the scum can only kill every other night

I’ve had a lot to say on the topic of Stephanie, but the Gary protection racket has been a glaring addition. If she is town with no PR, there is absolutely no reason for her to be protected. It just doesn’t sit well. Heck, the doc would be better off targeting himself than her. But there is something weird about the whole thing. 

Based off of this post, Gary has been consistent with his story. He told us day 3 he’s been in contact with, and protecting, Stephanie. I think she’s been using him from the beginning. 

Vote: Stephanie (lady k)

A loyal jury town member who speaks out frequently, ask questions, and stays active in the conversation is worthy of protection; also I have a vote and that is a powerful tool to use against the Bellagio Crime family.  However,  no one wants to listen to me about Tony being very scummy from several conversations over several days.

Add to that, we both have been active in trying to get the town's attention; He has succeeded in leading the PRs to their deaths.  I have seen this tactic before in the past on previous jury duty.

If my lynch will convince what is left of the town to vote for Tony tomorrow then it is worth it for the town to survive.  I am loyal jury town; it will be revealed tomorrow.

Vote for Tony for Day 6 lynch or town will lose to the Bellagio.

Vote Count:

4 votes for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi, Actor Builder, Kintober, jluck

2 votes for Tony (jluck): Umbra-Manis, Lady K

Nonvoting (0)

With 6 jurors remaining, a majority of 4 is required to lynch. Approximately 4 1/2 hours remain in the day.

PS: please remember to bold your votes. I almost missed Gary's.

Since it appears the will of the misguided town is to lynch me today; then so be it.  I will go for the benefit of the town.

Some thoughts before I go:

-I am loyal jury town

-I have tried my best to lead town in a victory; sorry so many thought (or we lead to think) I was scummy

-I leave my vote on Tony because I truly believe based on his comments since Day 1 that he is Bellagio

-After today there will be 3 town and 2 Bellagio (provided the pattern stays and there is no night action)

-One more loyal town jury lynch plus a night kill and they win; that will be Day 6 and the last day for the loyal jury town

-Starting tomorrow you won't have my vote to help you lynch a Bellagio (Tony)

-We could turn this around today and still lynch Tony (we only need two more votes)

-Two more votes on Tony today could result in a Bellagio lynch; just two thats all we need

-Think about how you will feel tomorrow when I turn up town; when this happens......Lynch Tony

-Do you really want to risk and Bellagio win by lynching me?  If so then remember what I have said.

-We can still turn this around; we have about 2hrs and need just two votes on Tony

-If Tony were truly loyal jury town, he would have had the town investigator clear me early on

-Please think about all I have said very carefully.

-2hrs, thats all you have to save the loyal town jury from the criminal Bellagio crime family winning.........

Honestly I think that both Stephanie and Tony are scum and have been fake fighting this whole time. They both started fighting early on for very little reason.  I believe I brought this theory up in the past, but I didn't really think it was too much of a possibility until now that we have some doctoral evidence against her. My guess is that when Stephanie flips scum, Tony will try to claim that clears him just because they've been bickering. That's my two cents.

(Puts underwear on for decency's sake)

3 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

Honestly I think that both Stephanie and Tony are scum and have been fake fighting this whole time. They both started fighting early on for very little reason.  I believe I brought this theory up in the past, but I didn't really think it was too much of a possibility until now that we have some doctoral evidence against her. My guess is that when Stephanie flips scum, Tony will try to claim that clears him just because they've been bickering. That's my two cents.

(Puts underwear on for decency's sake)

And when I flip loyal jury town.....they what will be your two cents as there will only be 3 loyal town vs. 2 Bellagio?

Dude, seriously, please keep your clothes on.

Will you find Tony scummy then and lynch him?