Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

"There Will Be Blood" Cast

Hello again!

Here are some custom (with official parts) minifigures from "There Will Be Blood" [a movie about an oil tycoon's quest for power and money] Saw the movie last night and it was certainly incredible, and now I know why Daniel Day-Lewis got the Oscar for best actor. *y*

So here are the figs (all yellow this time):

Daniel Plainview and his son, HW

DanielPlainviewHW.jpg

Eli Sunday |-/ :

EliSunday.jpg

Henry Brandy (alleged half-brother):

HenryBrandy.jpg

Oil! :-D (he's been hard at work drilling for that oil ;-) )

Oil.jpg

Misc. Prospectors/Workers:

prospectors.jpg

"I have a milkshake, and you have a milkshake. And I have a straw. My straw reaches accrrrooossss the room, and I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! *slurp* I Drink it up!" :-D No milkhsakes were harmed during the filming of this movie [it was a metaphor] ;-)

milkshakes-1.jpg

That's that. Please let me know what you think, and what other combinations you think might work better, as I'm always open to suggestions! Thanks for lookin'! *sweet*

"I have a milkshake, and you have a milkshake. And I have a straw. My straw reaches accrrrooossss the room, and I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! *slurp* I Drink it up!" :-D No milkhsakes were harmed during the filming of this movie [it was a metaphor] ;-)

milkshakes-1.jpg

:-D

Now that's just freaking genius right there deino2.gif

:-D

Now that's just freaking genius right there deino2.gif

:-D Glad you like it!

It's such an obscure analogy, it's hilarious! :-D

Mhmm, milkshakes.... :'-)

Ahem.... a very fitting and nice work, well done, SirNadroj.... :-$ *y*

BTW, from the crew, the one with the red bandanna and Indy

Mhmm, milkshakes.... :'-)

Ahem.... a very fitting and nice work, well done, SirNadroj.... :-$ *y*

BTW, from the crew, the one with the red bandanna and Indy

Thanks guys!

Seriously, I'm drinking a milkshake as I type this. Literally. Yummmmmm...drainage! :-D

Excellent figs Sir Nadroj, especially Daniel Plainview, the head you have picked works brilliantly for him. I saw the film on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it although I did occasionally drift off into my own thoughts of how do I make an old style wooden oil derrick from Lego? Might have to put that on my ever increasing Lego "to do" list!

Excellent figs Sir Nadroj, especially Daniel Plainview, the head you have picked works brilliantly for him. I saw the film on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it although I did occasionally drift off into my own thoughts of how do I make an old style wooden oil derrick from Lego? Might have to put that on my ever increasing Lego "to do" list!

Thanks! *sweet*

Oh, and too late! :-D I've already placed a BL order to make the oil derrick! :-P ;-)

Thanks! *sweet*

Oh, and too late! :-D I've already placed a BL order to make the oil derrick! :-P ;-)

I don't know what that is, but it sounds cool :-D

Everyone.

These figs got featured on The Brothers Brick, check them out Here.

*sweet*

See,I'm good for something :-D

Thanks, Exobuilder! Tom Sawyer in the land of the dinos.... pretty neat! *y* :-D

Thanks, Exobuilder! Tom Sawyer in the land of the dinos.... pretty neat! *y* :-D

When I was first thinking about possibilites for torso for oil prospectors, this one was literally the first to pop into my head. But alas, it was at the bottom of one of my many buckets full of destroyed MOCs and sets that were gonig to be moved into the garage while the basement is under construction. Luckily I found it, because, frankly... it's perfect for a prospector! *wub*

Nice little customs! I might see the movie this weekend, was it good? I know No Country for Old Men failed to live up to the hype... |-/

Great costums there! I like the expressions on all of the minifigs. Fantastic work!

:-D Thanks!

Here are another couple of figs from the movie. Daniel Plainview and Eli Sunday, from the final scene:

Bowling.jpg

And I have no where else to show this, and I figured it'd fit here. A teaser pic for my first There will be Blood MOC. It's almost done, just waiting on some last minute details to arrive. ;-)

teaser-1.jpg