Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR-CWW] ETTC Loading Station and Warehouse

The ETTC was quick to see the potential of the Royal Cocovia Wagonway project and has thus made a substantial investment in it's development. Here a siding branches of the main track to a ETTC loading station and warehouse. Goods from the warehouse can be loaded onto wagons using a large crane. 

25722427708_78632e322c_c.jpg

Inside the ETTC manager and his assistant inspect some of the goods awaiting dispatch.

39563462582_3620de4db1_c.jpg

Footprint: 2034 (48x48)

This one has been sitting collecting dust half finished since the original deadline and I was finally able to get it out and finish it off this week. Anyway nothing revolutionary here. I would have liked to do the terracotta style roof using round 1x1 bricks which I think would have looked much better, but I didn't have enough.

EDIT: Some additional detail shots:

27829405219_4106901cfa.jpg

25735946148_d481626b60.jpg

25735966408_5d4f1ef017.jpg

Edited by Ayrlego

As usual with you: top quality build! :thumbup:

Of all the many details I like the order in the warehouse the most: everything perfectly lined up, very corrish! :pir-grin:

Is this warehouse in King's Harbour or Quinnsville? Your entry does not say (and it is not that important), but for the story it ould be nice to know.

the wagon way is great so is the crane (but the pic does not show the proper render and so does not proper justice to the crane, maybe another shot from 90 angle... seems bulky like this but is not IRL)

I like the wharehouse, and I'm jealous of the mass of cool parts inside... I will certainly order a raid :devil:

Edited by Professor Thaum

Very nice! Very clean, and another great example of your style. Good use of varied greens in the foreground of the first pic. I like the barred window and the fence. Good fig posing, as usual. All around great job.  :thumbup:

And another crane! It's crane month at BoBS! :pir-grin:

A very convincing supply house ... And  i thought i had quite a few barrels lol ... I do like that you employed the early rail road.  Where did the track come from ? I like the brown ties or is this only a rc thing? (I'm old 9V) 

Very nice build Ayrlego! I think the roof is fine. And nice interior :wub:. But I must disagree with your storage methods. The WTC knows you can store a lot more if you cram everything in haphazardly! 

14 hours ago, Drunknok said:

As usual with you: top quality build! :thumbup:

Of all the many details I like the order in the warehouse the most: everything perfectly lined up, very corrish! :pir-grin:

Is this warehouse in King's Harbour or Quinnsville? Your entry does not say (and it is not that important), but for the story it ould be nice to know.

Thanks Drunknok, somehow the location got missed out when I was editing the text... :pir_wacko: It did originally say it was on the outskirts of King's Harbour.

13 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

the wagon way is great so is the crane (but the pic does not show the proper render and so does not proper justice to the crane, maybe another shot from 90 angle... seems bulky like this but is not IRL)

I like the wharehouse, and I'm jealous of the mass of cool parts inside... I will certainly order a raid :devil:

Thanks Professor, here are some additional shots of the crane:

25735946148_d481626b60.jpg

25735966408_5d4f1ef017.jpg

13 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Very nice! Very clean, and another great example of your style. Good use of varied greens in the foreground of the first pic. I like the barred window and the fence. Good fig posing, as usual. All around great job.  :thumbup:

And another crane! It's crane month at BoBS! :pir-grin:

Thanks Capt Wolf!

10 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

A very convincing supply house ... And  i thought i had quite a few barrels lol ... I do like that you employed the early rail road.  Where did the track come from ? I like the brown ties or is this only a rc thing? (I'm old 9V) 

lol, that's not even all my barrels and chests, those things just seem to keep adding up! The track is from my 4.5V childhood train set (7720) - hence the chipped condition of the track!

3 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Very nice build Ayrlego! I think the roof is fine. And nice interior :wub:. But I must disagree with your storage methods. The WTC knows you can store a lot more if you cram everything in haphazardly! 

Thanks Mesabi. I was sorely tempted to leave out the interior... but I kept thinking of you berating me, and it's a Royal project... *sigh* so I did it! :pir-laugh:

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

The track is from my 4.5V childhood train set (7720) - hence the chipped condition of the track!

Haha no worries im a couple years behind you then 9v tin rails were the big new thing when i first got mine ... Around where i grew up it seemed like it went from blue 12v straight into grey 9v and that was it.

Im amazed going through my old bricks and they look like the dog chewed on them ... I wonder how until I build with my 3yr old (same age I started) and he does the same cant get it apart clamp it in the teeth vice lol

It seems Corries are on the verge of inventing the...steamroller and steamroll us all!!! :tongue:

Building-wise, this is another build of fine quality by yours! I especially like the crane and the cart! Oh and how tidy the warehouse is; corrish tidiness at its best!