Henchmen4Hire

Space Police 3 Hoverbike

This is an upgrade to the bike we get in "Squidman's Escape." I probably went overboard but I don't think the Space Police will mind.

•Lots of fiddly bits!
•Multi-function scanner conveniently located within arm's reach
•Remove the nose cap to reveal a cannon

As a new habit, I tagged this on Flickr with "52035", which is the part number for the motorcycle body used here. Hopefully anyone else who is looking for ideas on what to make with this part will find this topic and get inspired. I hope you tag your own posts as well!

39510525231_179636a3a5_b.jpg

Space Police 3 Hoverbike by Henchmen4Hire, on Flickr

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

Looking smooth there, nice use of the bike part! I have no idea what the part on the back is with the transparent cheese slopes?

3 hours ago, Orange Leader said:

Looking smooth there, nice use of the bike part! I have no idea what the part on the back is with the transparent cheese slopes?

It's still the bike part, I'm glad it's less recognizable lol

1 hour ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

It's still the bike part, I'm glad it's less recognizable lol

Ooh I see. I thought it was the bike part from the Speeder Bikes!

It's backwards! :grin: very clever, but this looks like a render. Can you give us a real brick version?

8 hours ago, LucByard said:

It's backwards! :grin: very clever, but this looks like a render. Can you give us a real brick version?

If someone wants to send me the parts to build it I'd gladly take some pictures. :tongue: Buying LEGO is too expensive for me, unfortunately.

I have to say, I have more elaborate stuff on my flickr that's been up for years and only has like 100 views, but this thing I cobbled together already has over 7000 views haha. Now I know what grabs eyeballs!

5 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

I have to say, I have more elaborate stuff on my flickr that's been up for years and only has like 100 views, but this thing I cobbled together already has over 7000 views haha. Now I know what grabs eyeballs!

7000?! Wow! Congratulations! :laugh: :sweet: 

This is a great speeder, and I love how you've tagged the motorcycle part number on your Flickr. I've done the same for some of my monorail pictures by tagging the motor numbers. 

Hopefully it will become a trend. :classic: Thumbs up.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

I love how the slope pieces on the rear of this speeder come to a point with that 1×1 Nexo Knights "prism" piece. :thumbup:

On 1/18/2018 at 2:50 AM, Professor Thaum said:

a good digital built... how do you manage to set the orange tile in the clip ? (really hard with a digital builts)

Sorry for the late reply!

I manually nudge the piece in place using the arrow keys, and turn off collision so it won't cause visual issues.

Fiddly BITS!!! Really clever use of the motorcycle body, remind me of the other speeder bike the Space Police have in Freeze Ray Frenzy! From the holographic display, to the tools as pston detailing in the back, the thrusters you set up along it's belly, this thing is awesome! Good work!