KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

I love the joke about Friendlich's obsessiveness, he is a fun character so I hope he atleast gets some sort of reward to give him a break from the butt monkey treatment :laugh:

I do love how you're referencing a lot of other happenings in this story while still keeping it somewhat confined. I'd really like to see this approach in future stories, as it really makes me aware of the larger universe around these characters.

Also, nice job lampshading the existence of the surfboard on the caravan.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

Ha! I see a finger! :grin:

I'm guessing Friendlich will turn up soon...however soon that is in this comic :laugh:

Nice to see the UFO again, I'm starting to think their appearance last time wasn't just for comedy.

Oh, and the snow scenes look really good too.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

"I'm never unarmed, even when I'm naked"

:tongue:

Best. Line. Ever!

I don't comment much on your comic, KDog, but they really are great, and I read all of them. KUTGW!

Edited by Ricecracker

Thanks, Ricecracker! I really do appreciate even occasional comments and I'm glad you're following and enjoying it.

Wow, I can't believe it took me this long to find out about your awsome comic KDog! :sweet:

And once I did, I couldn't help but read all 200 and however many pages of it!

I love how you mix comedy, LEGO history, and great characters into one insanely entertaining comic! :wub:

And I love your commentary at the end of each page

:thumbup:

Fishing rod gun! Why hasn't this been made in real life yet!? :cry_sad:

Love this part KDog, glad you've brought the aliens back again, I was beginning to think we'd never see their subplot again! I hope this is part of the overall arc you've started. Valkyrie's line cracked me up too, like a female Jack Harkness move.

Goin' on a holiday fer two weeks! :grin:

Oh, no! The alien makes a return!

The comic's going great, and I am loving it :wub:

Thanks! I always assumed you guys were pretty much my only readers, but the comic was nominated by Drunk Duck users, so there's gotta be more there I don't know about outside of a few regulars.

Thanks! I always assumed you guys were pretty much my only readers, but the comic was nominated by Drunk Duck users, so there's gotta be more there I don't know about outside of a few regulars.

You WHAT?! :oh3: Those that post often are only a few of your many, many readers. You completely deserved that award.

A much-deserved award, KDog! Yours is easily the best Lego photocomic I've seen in years! I think the relationship between Schwartz and Valkyrie is so endearingly human. :pir-sweet: (Aside from defending oneself against an alien using only a quote-on-quote "fishing rod".) :pir-laugh::thumbup:

Gratz man, you definitly deserved that award! Looking foward to the next episode(s).