7 hours ago, bataleon said:

Thanks mate, I was wondering as we've been shown all sorts of good things such as UCS Y-wings but not much on the City Docks. I'm getting very excited for this, as I'm sure most people in this thread are :)

No problem. Y-Wing is coming one month before Docks, so I guess we will just have to wait.

13 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

i have been hearing that ninjago session 9 sets are coming in june i am just checking to see is it true?

Depends on where you live. Some are getting them in June, some are getting them in August 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Depends on where you live. Some are getting them in June, some are getting them in August 

Some rumors are that the sets are coming in June in all the countries.

34 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Some rumors are that the sets are coming in June in all the countries.

i guess i will wait and see but it worth the wait when they came out 

1 hour ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

i guess i will wait and see but it worth the wait when they came out 

If I remember correctly you're from the UK, which I'm pretty sure gets them in June. 

There is a new updated picture of the golden dragon master’s flyer. He seems to use the new ninja mask piece in gold with a white band. It looks amazing. Now it seems that an almost final picture of the throne room leaked. It still looks amazing 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Not gonna lie I’m disappointed that they didn’t include Lloyd’s mask and armor while the contents haven’t been shown (like where it shows all the accessories in the set) it appears that they didn’t include it. While we don’t know about store exclusives currently this is the only way to get Lloyd and it’s disappointing they didn’t give us the option for his masks and armor

39 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

Not gonna lie I’m disappointed that they didn’t include Lloyd’s mask and armor while the contents haven’t been shown (like where it shows all the accessories in the set) it appears that they didn’t include it. While we don’t know about store exclusives currently this is the only way to get Lloyd and it’s disappointing they didn’t give us the option for his masks and armor

Yeah, that is a shame. I guess I'll just have to grab one of my three Ninjago Movie Lloyds, or maybe the Spinjitzu Masters one, take the mask off there and use that. (I'll wait until the show airs to see which will be more accurate.)

I think that the throne room sets builds are quite weak, even as just a parts pack too. It’s clealrly being sold on the Minifigures. The design of the Dragon master looks good. The destiny’s wing is clearly the superior build of the two leaked sets though it’s a shame about the weak minifigures in that set.

We have pictures of the Destiny's Wing now? Where? They're not with mario power. 

The Throne Room does give me some Kryptaeium Break-out vibes. But with all that black, red and purple, it definitely follows the S.O.G. trend. Is it too optimistic to hope that it has some way to combine with the S.O.G. Headquarters? Or at least that the two can easily be combined?

34 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We have pictures of the Destiny's Wing now? Where? They're not with mario power. 

I don’t think I’m allowed to link it here but try the typical places on Instagram. That’s where I found them.

Edited by LegoShroom

The Stormbringer Dragon looks so much better than without the Boost on and it has a pretty good minifigure selection, and Cole’s flyer is meh compared to the others with their wing designs and colors

Hard pass on the stormbringer. I’ve still yet to pick up the Green Ninja Mech Dragon and that one is far superior. 

The FirstBourne Dragon set has been leaked it looks great and it has a great minifigure selection in my opinion (The name is weird but understandable because it’s the mother of all dragons and that’s how Ninja_Whip spelled it)

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Zane’s dragon flyer leaked. It seems Zane is not titanium in the flyer 

He wasn’t titanium in his Spinjitzu Master set either

Dragon Pit leaked...it looks incredible. The earth dragon looks similar to the one from the skybound line but more upgraded and makes it looks so much better

The dragon pit is a must buy. Such a perfect set. This’ll be my first dragon for Cole. The rest of the set looks top notch too. Easily the best Ninjago set of the year.