Sunder

[MOC] SB-17A2 Heavy bomber

Love the Dr. Strangelove nod. The ship is really fantastic and well thought out. The launch platform is very reminiscent of modern aircraft carriers. The color choices reminds me of the Gulf livery. Really nice photography too!

Thanks everyone.

To be honest, I didn't thought about that scene in Dr.Strangelove at all, just wanted to make something simmilar to those pin-up paints during WWII. 

3 minutes ago, Sunder said:

Thanks everyone.

To be honest, I didn't thought about that scene in Dr.Strangelove at all, just wanted to make something simmilar to those pin-up paints during WWII. 

You've got a person straddling a bomb waving a hat ... I'd say it was there subconsciously. :tongue:

One thing I just noticed, maybe change the name to Pacific Pearl from Pacific pearl. Just seems more correct.

Aside from the One Ring pieces (unless they actually do come in that color) is this something that you could mostly build really or did you have to color correct a lot?

I think it's buildable. Some internal reinforcement is needed. As for available colours, I know almost nothing about them, but I'm sure huge recolouring is needed.

Wow that color scheme is intense but awesome! I love the chrome plated hydraulics...actually I love chrome plated anything, who doesn't? Great moc, like always