Captain Nemo

MOC: Elves, Ragana's Shadow Tower

What an amazing build, i would really love to see how you build it in detail. Is there maybe a way of getting the data?

My Noctura would love to have a castle on her own and there are a lot of things i dont know how to do effective.

As in specific details--upon request perhaps. :thumbup:

The castle is still built...as is my Goblin King Fortress, which I have not taken nice pictures of yet. They both recently displayed at Brickworld Chicago 2018 (and will display there again--Ragana's for the final time--next year). 

42791014732_94ced0ce18_c.jpg

Wow, your goblin king fortress is beautiful! I wish more of the castles at LEGO conventions had bright colors like these! It really evokes a powerful mood, whereas more typical greyish castles can often feel kind of sterile without brighter accents to complement them.

That said, the grey parts where the castle appears to be crumbling also make a very powerful statement here! And I love your creative use of the keychain ribbons!

Thanks for your fast answer, the goblin fortress looks impressive. Really blows my mind what a lot of people build here.

I love the scale of the Goblin Castle here, and the overall design.  It looks fantastic.  I just wish I liked the color scheme.

The striking colors just pull you in.....holy cow! They make the entire build jump off the table! Congrats on such a fine design! Long live the Elves...at least in our memories.

That Goblin castle is gorgeous. The scale is impressive and the layout with the bridge equally more so.

Elves is such a great theme - it gave (RIP) so much variation to the standard building style colours. Like seeing the huge purplish staircase is just amazing!

Nice to see some appreciation for a great theme, that would have had much more potential for many years..

oh and great text descriptions :laugh: