I like it a lot - it has an unusual colour scheme I'd have never thought of and a rather aggressive look that lend it a ton of personality. Really great work!

I think you did a nice job designing this supercar, you can tell there has been thought over lots of details.
I like the blinker lights on the front bumper, a detail you don't see often in moc's.

Only thing I would change  IMO are the two inner most flex axles in the bonnet, and place them over the rear wheels. I think this would make the whole car flow together well.
But as you stated, you like it this way, and that's what matters most in a moc. 

BTW; The overal shape does remind me of your Bugatti EB110, which is not a bad thing. 

For some reason the first phoyor reminds me of a catfish :laugh: But everithing else looks awesome . I am loveing that front end a lot (looks badass) !!!

Congratulations on such a nice model Erik :thumbup:

I must confess I liked the original model better as it reminded me of the 80s supercars, but the final model is very fine indeed. It sort of looks like the Lamborghini Reventon with its aggressive front end. But if you like the final model that's all that matters :wink:

Looking forward to your next creation

16 hours ago, Ox1337 said:

Still waiting for instructions :wink:

Ox, no need to bump the topic with this line. If Erik chooses to post the instructions, you will see them here.

I never oppose the interest people have in my model, of course, but doing instructions will be quite some work with all the angles. It's 3000 parts, which is a lot bigger than all my previous instructions, which were about 2000 parts or less. So it remains to be seen if LPub3D doesn't crash on this one...

But I agree it would be cool :) I see if I can make time some day. No promises though!