Captain Braunsfeld

Being for the Benefit of Mr. Henderson

The estate of Mr. Henderson proudly announces the launch of a new rum destillery in Puerto Desafio  (former Terra Fin Tin) on Isla de Victoria:

34941280080_398cbec78e.jpg

As you can see, this is a large factory and will be licensed accordingly. :pir-grin:

Hr. H. has announced that their production will be second to none - a splendid time is guaranteed for all!

Lovely microbuild, but those barrels are HUGE! :pir-oh:

And I really like the title of the post, especially that you were careful to include "Being" at the start. :wink:

Great to see a large (16*16, in micro is large ! :laugh:) Rum factory ! I really like the cart you've built in front of the distillery, it allows us to have a good scale of the building.

Puerto Desafio will be a great place to celebrate ! (Felipe is poping a bottle of cider...)

51 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Lovely microbuild, but those barrels are HUGE! :pir-oh:

And I really like the title of the post, especially that you were careful to include "Being" at the start. :wink:

Thanks - and a pleasure.

I'll have to provide a picture of Mr. Henderson standing next to one of those huge barrels!

49 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Great to see a large (16*16, in micro is large ! :laugh:) Rum factory ! I really like the cart you've built in front of the distillery, it allows us to have a good scale of the building.

Puerto Desafio will be a great place to celebrate ! (Felipe is poping a bottle of cider...)

Party time!  Cider - well, I forgot there was some monopoly...

Very nice little large factory, Captain B! :pir-grin:  Love that you were able to get so many details in on such a small base - the tiny overhand of the roof, the windows, and the cart out front probably being my favorites :thumbup:  Excellent micro all around! 

Excellent micro build Captain!  An incredibly effective use of apparently commonplace pieces!

On 16.6.2017 at 8:55 PM, Garmadon said:

Very nice little large factory, Captain B! :pir-grin:  Love that you were able to get so many details in on such a small base - the tiny overhand of the roof, the windows, and the cart out front probably being my favorites :thumbup:  Excellent micro all around! 

Ah you have spotted the tiny overhand of the roof!  Yepp, one of the marvels of this huge build!

On 16.6.2017 at 11:44 PM, Elostirion said:

Just beautiful!

:pir-grin:

16 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Excellent micro build Captain!  An incredibly effective use of apparently commonplace pieces!

... and it only took 5 hours to build!

15 hours ago, Bodi said:

Cute little building, clever use of parts.

:sweet: