59 members have voted

1. 1. Choose ONE among these!

• Series 15 CLUMSY GUY
    • Series Disney BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
    • Series 12 WIZARD
    • Series BATMAN MOVIE - FAIRY BATMAN
    • Series 3 SUMO WRESTLER
    • Series 5 SNOWBOARDER

Clumsy guy because he can easily fit into a lot of themes. Batman is a very close 2nd because it's batman. The wizard is a close 3rd.

As much as I do love the Wizard, the Clumsy Guy got my vote. It's such a brilliantly executed idea and included two new molds. Plus, I went as him for Halloween last year!

The wizard vs clumsy guy face off is a wonderful dichotomy of a larger conversation. Specifically a great re-do or homage of a classic vs a very imaginative specialty character. I honestly don't think there's a wrong pick between the two. 

5 hours ago, fordtruckin said:

Clumsy guy because he can easily fit into a lot of themes. Batman is a very close 2nd because it's batman. The wizard is a close 3rd.

I agree with this.

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

@Itaria No Shintaku I'm enjoying this game and I'm glad you're doing this but I think you should consider making all the eliminations in one thread, because you'll need 64 threads just for the first round alone. That's kinda too much, IMHO. :classic:

When the time comes for the next elimination you can just edit the first post, revome the poll, and create a new one. 

Not that I dislike this idea, but I received also concepts for being able to backtrack the whole game.

Removing a poll would make this impossible.

24 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Not that I dislike this idea, but I received also concepts for being able to backtrack the whole game.

Removing a poll would make this impossible.

I'm sure at least one or two moderators should have read or seen this thread by now... I personally think each topic is necessary for the elimination although I wish that the older threads could be locked to keep things going forward and prevent older elimination threads from resurfacing. That way it will be more organised and people will vote for the right topic.

Also, it would be great if you can publish a timeline so that we can follow and know when each of those elimination threads will close. 

Edited by makoy

24 minutes ago, makoy said:

I'm sure at least one or two moderators should have read or seen this thread by now... I personally think each topic is necessary for the elimination although I wish that the older threads could be locked to keep things going forward and prevent older elimination threads from resurfacing. That way it will be more organised and people will vote for the right topic.

Also, it would be great if you can publish a timeline so that we can follow and know when each of those elimination threads will close. 

I agree with all above.
By the way it's very difficult to publish a timeline, I can't keep this as a job (so I cannot come back at a very certain time), and with the poll I cannot close it manually nor set a timeline. I couldn't be able to tell who voted after the timeline and cancel his vote (because the tolerance is 1h, so I wouldn't be able to tell if it was in time or not).

I'm absolutely open for suggestions.

ROUND 2 IS OVER THE WINNER IS THE WIZARD

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

Oops! Sorry! Missed the thread yesterday and noticed too late that voting is already closed. But at least my fav has won anyway :wink: :laugh: