Season 2
Season 3
Fleshing Out the Problem
Bothan Data Hub
Parting Ways
Surrender Would Have Been An Option
To Catch a Thief

SoNE Imperial Detention Center

Kale yelled and screamed all the way from downtown to the Imperial prison outside the city. He continued to insist that he was innocent and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He stayed silent about knowing MKJoshA because he knew this would only cause them both problems. He didn't know what Josh's plan was, but he could tell that Josh had meant to get captured. He also knew that because of their previous run-ins with the Empire, that as soon as their IDs were run through the system, they were both dead men. His only hope was that Josh had a plan and that this plan could be stretched to include himself.

Josh watched Kale as they exited the Imperial transport. All things considered he was handling this very. They entered the prison and stopped at the guard entrance to get scanned. Their info would be processed through the Imperial database and any past run-ins would appear on the screen. The officer on duty scanned the prisoners fingerprints and ran a retinal scan.

That's when the Alliance spy went to work. He plugged his data stick into the computers and began re-writing Josh and Kale's files. By the time the files appeared in front of the officer their profiles showed no previous encounters with the Empire, just some non-threatening run-ins with local authorities.

The spy knew his work wouldn't stand up to close scrutiny and that it would likely get corrected within a week. But that was all the time Josh needed to complete his mission.

"Everything's in order trooper" said the officer. "This being your first offense with the Empire, we'll keep you here the standard week to ensure you learn your lesson."

As the spy began to leave, a Lieutenant walked up to him and said, "You're not scheduled to be here!"

"I... uh..." stammered the changeling. "I just wanted to get a view from the window before I started my shift sir."

The Lieutenant softened his expression. "No harm them," he said with a smile. "I often find myself gazing at the low life scum out there. It reminds me why the universe needs the Empire. We are so clearly the better race. Without us this planet wouldn't have the foggiest idea what civilization looked like!"

"Yes, sorry" was all the changeling spy could manage to respond with.

"Enough chit-chat!" said the Lieutenant. "Go clock in and make your Emperor proud!"

The spy walked away as quickly as was prudent as Josh and Kale were admitted to their cells.

That's a really great story @MKJoshA! However this unfortunate breach in security was… um… a very rare occasion… I assure you. :wink:

Can't wait to see how the story progresses!

VaderFan2187 :vader:

The specism wasn't usually so overt. It was based on humans having been persecuted throughout the galaxy through it's history even though a lot of the major advances were by humans. That was what it was about. Not necessarily physical traits. I like the clawdite as a spy! He better hope nobody eyes him too closely.

A very good entry, I like it a lot. The build itself is very good and convincing, and the speeder looks great, too. I can totally see something like that roam Mos Eisley... is that the new XP-38 everyone's talking about? :wub:

I am excited to see what Josh has up his sleeves for his week-long "vacation"!

9 minutes ago, Thebeeze111 said:

I like the windows. Does the door actually slide? 

They do slide. You can see the difference between the first and third picture. They stick though so it's hard to open and shut them.

Really fun, shows how boring the empire is while still throwing in some flair. Make sure they know you only did it to make us look good. :D

I had a lot of problems getting a sliding door into one of my builds so full respect you managed it. I dig the computer consoles its a nifty technique.  

Edited by Forresto