Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

Mine and miners of Breshaun

8 minutes ago, Elostirion said:

It's really quite simple, but the atmosphere of the first pic is really, really good! Great work!

Thanks! I had some unused BURPs laying around and I HAD to use them :tongue:

Nice looking mine, BD. It's a very nice use of Burps, and I particularly like the entrance. :pir-blush:

Nice build, especially the entrance, as others have noted. And if you didn't have the entrance, it would make fine quarry scene. Great use of the BURPs. :thumbup:

Good luck on the results!

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Nice build, especially the entrance, as others have noted. And if you didn't have the entrance, it would make fine quarry scene. Great use of the BURPs. :thumbup:

Good luck on the results!

Thanks! Salt mine :hmpf_bad:

Oh well, salt is still quite important, if not that valuable!  The prospecting build is very well done. I really like it! You could probably easily expand this build to be the mine itself?

15 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Oh well, salt is still quite important, if not that valuable!  The prospecting build is very well done. I really like it! You could probably easily expand this build to be the mine itself?

I was thinking of doing that. Although I must come up with a good cart design full of salt ore :tongue:

Following the discovery of a significant salt ore at the mine, Hugo D' Offren came to inspect the first batch of salt ore that was extracted from the mine. The miners arent that happy due to the salt making the whole mine atmosphere unhealthy and because EVERYBODY was expecting silver to be found!

32834446105_cd61ee34fc_z.jpg