Sign in to follow this  
StarHawk3

[M-G02] Relic From An Old War

Tags: Land Vehicle, Spaceship, Military building

-30621337233_c87fb7f26a_b.jpg

-30621334403_22cb282ba5_b.jpg

Hawk: Nice to finally meet you. Our mutual friend tells me you found something that might be of interest to MANTIS.

Gerik: You can call me Gerik. I am the leader of the Junk rats. Dax didn't tell me you were MANTIS. I suppose your credits are still good though.

-30621331503_fb285b8e8e_b.jpg

Gerik: Well here she is. 

Captain: Is that what I think it is?

Gerik: That there is a genuine Allied avenger. She's seen better days though.

Captain: Hawk, if the Space Police ever found us with this they would put us in a four by four cell for sure. Your not really going to buy this are you?

Hawk: Captain, have your men load it onto the trailer. 

-31283994652_c0f1192eb1_b.jpg

-31283993992_f8789572af_b.jpg

-30621327133_7314352156_b.jpg

-30621328373_83b3df5de6_b.jpg

-30621330103_8087b0b609_b.jpg

-31392554726_75eac99eee_b.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&C welcomed

Edited by StarHawk3
Added Story

This is a wonderful build and I do love the look of that MOC Allied Avenger. At first I thought it was original, then I started noticing all those little things that show it's a new design.

My Quadstar is essentially an evolved Blacktron pod and the GATE engine I built for 'The Engineer' was Allied Avenger inspired, they just ended up being in the wrong colours so a proper Avenger is still on me 'to do' list.

I also like he insinuation that even though MANTIS are 'sort-of' baddies, there's something so 'baddie' about Blacktron that it worries even them!

What a great scene. This is what Star Wars sets should be like. I like the way you made Gerik, great design.

16 hours ago, SpacerSteve said:

That is downright beautiful!

14 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

That's a great junkyard

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

11 hours ago, LucByard said:

This is a wonderful build and I do love the look of that MOC Allied Avenger. At first I thought it was original, then I started noticing all those little things that show it's a new design.

My Quadstar is essentially an evolved Blacktron pod and the GATE engine I built for 'The Engineer' was Allied Avenger inspired, they just ended up being in the wrong colours so a proper Avenger is still on me 'to do' list.

I also like he insinuation that even though MANTIS are 'sort-of' baddies, there's something so 'baddie' about Blacktron that it worries even them!

I knew you would appreciate a neo classic Blacktron 2 build. I plan on improving it later and using it in a later story. There are a couple other classic Lego Space sets I want to tackle as well before the game ends and I'm glad I could cross this one off my to do list. 

10 hours ago, robuko said:

What a great scene. This is what Star Wars sets should be like. I like the way you made Gerik, great design.

Thanks. It does kinda have a watto's junkyard fell to it doesn't it.