Stash2Sixx

A request on Rogue One Movie Spoliers.

5 hours ago, Juke said:

Just saw it the other day and I agree. The battle scenes were way better too, just a better movie

Yeah I think it's pretty fair to say it's better than TFA, at least in my book.

I've seen it in 3D and again in 2D with my son... as with TFA this movie doesn't really benefit from the 3D technique... its perfectly fine in 2D and has more of a "vintage" feel to it this way.

Interestingly I enjoyed it more on the second viewing, where I could concentrate more on the details... and there are sooo many details to discover in this movie.

I didnt care for the 3-d version myself. I would agree with H solo 2d was much better. A great movie I saw it 3 times now i'll wait for it to come out on dvd.

On 15/01/2017 at 1:14 PM, KevinYoung said:

I didnt care for the 3-d version myself. I would agree with H solo 2d was much better. A great movie I saw it 3 times now i'll wait for it to come out on dvd.

I actually felt the 3D was used really well in the film. It was particularly good during the space battle - it didn't feel over the top like it can in some films, it just added depth. However, I've seen in in 2d too, and it's still brilliant!

I mean....I guess, but what's the point of saying that especially if it's not adding any commentary or discussion about the film? All reading that could do for people is possibly reveal the ending to someone who hasn't seen it

I think this topic could be closed, there is a discussion topic in the community anyway...

I would definitely ask that this and the 2016 topic no longer be sticky. There are now so many threads to scroll past just to get to anything of substance...