On 2016-11-18 at 8:49 PM, Rishab N said:

Fantastic work on yet another car. Your skills exponentially increase with each car you do. On another note have you considered building manual supercars? 

Hi Rishab, i cant see myself doing one in the near future. Not a fan of pushing my creations around, I absolutely love incorporating RC for funtions and it is tops for filming an edit. 

2 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Are there any rare or expensive parts to this build so I can check my stock?

Hi Technic Addict, this build has 10 Red#3 connectors, (19X) 19L red soft axles, (3X) 14L red soft axles, (6X) 11L red soft axles. (I'm not 100% sure if the 6X axles are 11L or 12L I will get back to you soon, starting the tear down photos tomorrow.)

Also there are at least 100+ 3L red beams, and 40+ 2L red beams. I would stock up on them for this build! :wink:

Edited by Lox Lego

Tear down photo update 1:

The back end was super complicated to build.

31182034235_cd2952a663_b.jpgDoing tear down photos for instructions... by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

The removable roof.

31070642351_1558a8a582_b.jpgUntitled by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Looks much more simple together doesn't it?

31184752695_4fe87481b3_b.jpgUntitled by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

Custom red and black leather seats :wink:

30363803764_462db8c0d1_b.jpgUntitled by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

On 2016-11-21 at 6:45 PM, Lox Lego said:

Hi Technic Addict, this build has 10 Red#3 connectors, (19X) 19L red soft axles, (3X) 14L red soft axles, (6X) 11L red soft axles. (I'm not 100% sure if the 6X axles are 11L or 12L I will get back to you soon, starting the tear down photos tomorrow.)

Also there are at least 100+ 3L red beams, and 40+ 2L red beams. I would stock up on them for this build! :wink:

Ok thanks.

3 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

Tear down photo update 1:

The back end was super complicated to build.

Doing tear down photos for instructions...

The removable roof.

Looks much more simple together doesn't it?

Custom red and black leather seats :wink:

I am sure you and Thorsten will be able to work it out to get the end result.

On 2016-11-21 at 5:41 PM, LvdH said:

Red doesn't have many rare pieces, the only few you have should prepare to spend money on are 14L soft axle (11L is getting rare too), #3 connector and toggle joint. I don't know if this model includes any of those, but besides those, red is very cheap.

There are some other rare red parts ( not necessarily expensive) and there could be other rare parts which are not red and hidden. 

17 minutes ago, Lox Lego said:

Hi Thorsten,

After 3 days of tearing down this car I am finished.

Please see 888 pages of instructions here:

https://goo.gl/photos/dy2DnhMWxqHDehmh9 

Thanks for taking the time to do the tear down photos, I don't think most people including myself really know how much work that takes!

Hopefully they are not lost but I don't see pictures showing most of the body construction.  It skips from the front end being built to the end.

Did you use a V2 IR for the two XL motors and IR for servo and lights?  Any reason for not using an Sbrick again?

10 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Thanks for taking the time to do the tear down photos, I don't think most people including myself really know how much work that takes!

Hopefully they are not lost but I don't see pictures showing most of the body construction.  It skips from the front end being built to the end.

Did you use a V2 IR for the two XL motors and IR for servo and lights?  Any reason for not using an Sbrick again?

Ive got the photos. Google will only allow 500 photos at a time. So they selected 500 random photos of the 888 photos I took.  

I will upload them tonight and ensure all are there. Sorry, was in a rush today.

You can easily use the Sbrick if you like, the reason I did not use it was because I don't own one. Dugald does :)

Edited by Lox Lego

1 hour ago, Lox Lego said:

Ive got the photos. Google will only allow 500 photos at a time. So they selected 500 random photos of the 1,250 photos I took. I will upload all of the photos tonight and ensure all are there. 

I will upload them tonight. Sorry, was in a rush today.

You can easily use the Sbrick if you like, the reason I did not use it was because I don't own one. Dugald does :)

No problem.  I likely won't start building until I have an inventory list.

Make sure your brother shares the buggy motors with you!

13 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

After 203 Pictures

Wow Thorsten, you are amazing at this stuff! 

5 hours ago, technic_addict said:

Your Quick!

Pretty sure its 4868b

Yes that's the part.4868B-LBGrayx1x1_large.jpg?v=1426986799

Edited by Lox Lego

The man sure has good skills! Looking forward to this one Lox/Thorsten. Thankyou both for your talents.

5 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

After 684 - 886

Hennessey%20Venom%20GT%20Spyder11.png

That's some pretty incredible work on the fenders.  Did you use a custom definition in LSynth, or did you position them manually?  When I did the exhaust manifolds on Barman's V-8, I managed to add the 2x2 round plate to LSynth as an object and have it auto generate this:

lsynth_BRICK_ARC-Synthesis.png