Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 9/24/2016 at 3:37 PM, amazingbricks said:

Yep! It's really exciting to see another LBM set. These sets are going to do great. Now if clayface would be 100% confirmed to be in one of the sets, that would be great.

I'd believe that he's somewhere in the first wave considering most of what else I reported on seems to be confirmed and true. 

12 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Well, going off of comments he made on reddit, it doesn't look like we're gonna be seeing any new sets with the rest of the leaks.

I thought that the Scuttler was the only unrevealed set available to view in the catalogue so wont we see that set??

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

I thought that the Scuttler was the only unrevealed set available to view in the catalogue so wont we see that set??

Well he said on one thread the only other pics were random bits and pieces, so it looks unlikely. But maybe we'll see it and I'm just being pessermistic.

I'd like to go back to clayface. For those of you who have seen the build, what is his facial expression like- is it similar to the grin that we see in the second teaser or is it entirely different??

49 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Wait, how was Clayface confirmed?

Rumored

As far as I remember someone said Clayface comes with Batman and Gordon. 

Apparently, the set is similar to 70325 - Infernox captures the Queen

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Rumored

As far as I remember someone said Clayface comes with Batman and Mayor Grange. 

Apparently, the set is similar to 70325 - Infernox captures the Queen

Edited by Duncan Young

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

I'd like to go back to clayface. For those of you who have seen the build, what is his facial expression like- is it similar to the grin that we see in the second teaser or is it entirely different??

"Ugly in a bad way...arms and eyes look like the one I saw(trailers)". Apparently the set is very messy and cluttered with 2x2 round plates. That might be Captain Unicorn being extra critical because he's a builder himself. Sorry that doesn't exactly answer your question, but I'd assume if the majority of him is the same, the expression would be too. 

The Mayor is in the set, she's a female. That's all I recall. Definitely like the infernox set if clayface captures her. I'll be getting that set no matter what. First time getting clayface is a big deal.

Edited by amazingbricks

What set number do the The Scuttler have, @CM4Sci

I'm guessing either 70907 or 70908  (because 70908 has to be the Batcave)

8 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

"Ugly in a bad way...arms and eyes look like the one I saw(trailers)". Apparently the set is very messy and cluttered with 2x2 round plates. That might be Captain Unicorn being extra critical because he's a builder himself. Sorry that doesn't exactly answer your question, but I'd assume if the majority of him is the same, the expression would be too. 

'Ugly in a bad way'?! I want a set cluttered with 2x2 round plates so it's all good there. I'm just hoping that this is one guys opinion because I want to love this set so badly.

The front page says there is going to be a TLBM Mr. Freeze set (as 7th). Since Mr. Freeze is also in the Juniors 10737 set, does that mean we are getting 2 Mr. Freeze sets. Or could it be that they are both referring to the same set?

56 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

The front page says there is going to be a TLBM Mr. Freeze set (as 7th). Since Mr. Freeze is also in the Juniors 10737 set, does that mean we are getting 2 Mr. Freeze sets. Or could it be that they are both referring to the same set?

Yeah, two separate Freeze sets, assuming TLBM rumors are true.

4 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Awesome :D

Also if i recall correctly they're expected to be 2 different minifigs. One is rumored to be more traditional (more so than the most recent iteration), and the other one with the TLBM stye. But I don't think anyone has actually seen final designs for the minifigs, so even if I recall well the rumors, take all with a grain of salt.

Wasnt Hulk Smash the first to confirm that there was going to be 20 minifigures in the TLBM minifigure series? Didn't he/she also say in the series, MOST of the minifigures were going to batman variants? 

5 hours ago, BrickHat said:

OK, now I'm confused... :wacko:

I feel like it makes no sense to include some bat varients and then some other characters. Either you give us a wave of only batmen or you give us a wave of 20 unique characters. It would be harder to market a mix. I feel like 20 batmen is the best way to go about it.