Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Maybe croc and scarecrow come in the summer wave that way they can keep up the character tradition and still sell the harvest and sewer smash sets well

I think we'd all be fine if we didn't get him. I just don't see a reason for killer croc and scarecrow to be in the LBM sets, when the Summer 2016 sets will still be on shelves by the time LBM sets come out.

Agreed. Man Bat was released 3 years prior to the new Batmobile coming out so that's enough time to wait until a re-release. Including Scarecrow and Croc just devalues the two summer sets we got. The same would go for Ra's Al Ghul too

I think we'd all be fine if we didn't get him. I just don't see a reason for killer croc and scarecrow to be in the LBM sets, when the Summer 2016 sets will still be on shelves by the time LBM sets come out.

Except for the fact that Scarecrow is the best version out there. Why Lego. Why do we get a mediocre version this year when we could be getting a far superior one next year?! :(

I agree that we shouldn't get those characters because we just got them. Especially Scarecrow because he looks pretty much the same...

Is anyone else continually refreshing this page hoping that someone has posted a list of names? :grin:

Edited by Ashnflash

I agree that we shouldn't get those characters because we just got them. Especially Scarecrow because he looks pretty much the same...

Is anyone else continually refreshing this page hoping that someone has posted a list of names? :grin:

Yes. Not refreshing, but checking every 10 minutes. :grin:

Anyone check out @delta.customs on Instagram lately? His last predictions were correct and he posted some interesting news today:

NEW Arkham Asylum set:

- At least $100.

- Around the size of the previous Arkham Asylum.

- Minifigures include Batman, Barbara Gordon, Aaron Cash, 2 Arkham Guards, Harleen Quinzel. Then all figures in Arkham jumpsuits are the Joker, Two-Face, the Riddler, and three unnamed villains.

NEW Batcave set:

- Features an area where Batman's suits are hanging.

- Suits hanging are the Disco suit and the Diving suit.

- Also features a walkway leading to the Bat-Computer, which is shaped as the Bat-symbol.

- Alfred is being seen jumping into action trying to escape from Penguin minions (which are the new CMF series 16 penguins). The Penguin minions have an attachment on their back so they can hold accessories.

- At the bottom is the Batboat and Penguin's brick-built duck.

Miscellaneous News:

- Mr. Freeze figure is in an exo-suit in a small set featuring him, Batman, and a hostage.

- Lots of vehicles included in these sets, mostly for the villains.

- Other minifigures to be featuring in these sets are Tarantula (female version), Zebra Man, Kite Man, and Calendar Man.

Source: Delta Customs

Edited by JJS8_Mind

Aaron Cash? Calendar Man? :wub: They really did go obscure!

They certainly did! Looking forward to how these sets look. Does it seem too soon for images?

Zebra Man!!! There's a silver-age villain I'm excited for! We probably won't get a Zebra-suit Batman too, but hey, a guy can dream!

Aaron Cash is one of my favorite obscure supporting characters, thankfully made less so by his appearance in the Arkham series.

I wonder if the jumpsuits will be all the same design, or customized for each villain.

Edited by PepperoniBricks

Wow these sets sound amazing! I would love to see a Wayne Manor at some point, but that could be a possibility for the summer wave. For a second I thought kite man was Crazy Quilt.

Wow these sets sound amazing! I would love to see a Wayne Manor at some point, but that could be a possibility for the summer wave. For a second I thought kite man was Crazy Quilt.

If the other villains are in vehicles, it pretty much confirms Poison Ivy is in the CMF line. Unless she is riding a tumbleweed, I don't see how she could have a vehicle

Also, why is always the Penguin attacking the Batcave ? There are like 129317213 villains but he is always in the Batcave

And now we know why the S16 Penguin has a stud on the back... It was molded that way to be used in the superheroes line....

I'm thinking Clayface will be in the D2C set

Edited by Robert8

Oooh, Aaron Cash, an Arkham game character, nice.

The Mr Freeze set sounds interesting. I hope to god this version has the red goggles!

I like these a lot. So it sounds like arkham and the batcave will be around 100$ according to delta customs. I hope the ridder and two face come in other sets so we get them out of prison outfits. But I love the inclusion of these random minifigures. Also I hope characters like calander man mean we are getting clay face in a set. I hope cash has his special hand and they don't do a captain soto and just give him a regular hand

Edited by Falconfan1414

I think the penguin might be in 2 different sets

Yes

His car + the Batcave

Don't know about a list but some info for you, it will have 20 figs, mostly be Batman variants, have a few females in it and have no are in sets.

Speaking of sets, Penguin is getting a black and white car (with the new minifig penguins as minions) Mr Freeze is coming in a cheap set, as is another Joker and Catwoman is getting a bike.

Also Alfred is coming in the Batcave.

Wait, I didn't know we were getting a D2C. Is that what the Arkham set is meant to be?

I just guessing there will be one, since there was one for the TLM

:grin:

Edited by Robert8

I don't think he is confirmed to be in arkham the confirmed figures are joker riddler and two face

Oh sorry sorry.. I misread the post :grin:

I like these news very much! Awesome Batcave, new Arkham, and cheap Mr Freeze( although not as a minifigure). Also a lot of second tier Batman villains are welcome additions. Looks like it will be a great subtheme of DC superheroes!