Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I remembered the find Batman hunt's reward was supposed to be a polybag. I just got them mixed up, but:

1) It was only for kids.
2) The prize wasn't a polybag, but a paper mask....?! May as well give away oxygen or sunlight. Even a Batman minifigure mask would have been better.

I will not let these tricks lure me into the Lego Store ever again. I would have bought the polybags if they were available for sale.

1 hour ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Didn't see any Batman CMF at Barnes & Noble. Saw a bunch of sets, but zero indication of any sale price. Didn't see any at Target either, but they have a ton of CMF 16.

Zero luck getting any Batman Pod polybag, and if you're a kid, you get a paper Batman mask, not polybag, not minifigure mask, a paper mask.

My Barnes &Noble had a table display with all new batman movie sets in the center of the store .  Never said anything was on sale just said it cost less than toys r us .   

19 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I think its funny that almost every villain has a vehicle but not Batgirl

Batgirl is literally running after Catwoman's bike and Joker's car

The poor girl doesn't have a chance :laugh:

I totally missed that about Batgirl. :laugh: She literally gets no vehicle. 

After xmas, I've been seeing people on Reddit post huge discounts at Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Target, but I haven't seen any, or at least stuff I'd want to buy. I even walk boxes to Target's price checker scanner in case stuff's marked down, but not tagged.

10 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

I see lots of people having mix emotions about the bunny bat, and i'm here like i want Apache Chief and the wonder twins in a set :tongue:

Also, here's a close up pictures on the 5004929 Batman Battle Pod Promotion:

Quite the oddity - it's generic enough to be used in other themes and the fact that it's so generic seems like it wasn't just made for this. Perhaps it's a replacement for promos like these?

5004393-1.png

5004390-1.jpg

22 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Does anyone in Oz know when or which retail stores are getting the sets? Just checked a bunch of sites but no luck  :(

@BrickRapper @Lionbear8 @steveholt + other Aussies.

i got a new Tous r us recently. But in the past. Target and K Mart have stocked them. I do t have a big W so I'm unsure about that. But I would presume we get them.

Cole and Woolworth usually stick CMF so I presume they would also have them. 

23 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Batman bunny suit!

Credit goes to Brickleaks on Facebook.

That's a flashlight right? 

1. Hey everyone. What happened to this year's USA target cube? 

2. What a stupid design for the display case. There are 20 CMFs so why are there 16 slots. And there are 5 batman suits so you can't even move 4 to the 8 slot case without leaving one behind. This is plain stupid.

14 hours ago, Lego_lover2001 said:

Anyone else in the uk struggling to find the batman sets 

My local Smyths has all of them

Nowhere near me has any of the sets other than Lego store - checked the likes of Argos/Smyths etc and all say out of stock or due 10th-17th Jan. Luckily I've got 2 stores within 30/40mins of me so was able to nab a few bits. It was all flying off the shelves though!

UK people, the Disco/Tears of Batman polybag is with purchases of £50 or more from Feb 6th to Feb 26th. Posting a picture to my instagram (kaijusbricks) shortly.

amazon is Germany says the sets are available from jan 17th, so I guess thats the date for the other retailers as well. None of the usual stores have any of the sets yet

5 minutes ago, kaiju said:

UK people, the Disco/Tears of Batman polybag is with purchases of £50 or more from Feb 6th to Feb 26th. Posting a picture to my instagram (kaijusbricks) shortly.

Hmm, might have to get something next month then. Maybe the Arctic Roller and Riddle Racer.

27 minutes ago, kaiju said:

Cheers for the heads up! Jokers Lowrider for Feb it is!

I'm currently in Glasgow now having picked up the Tail-gator, Clayface and Riddler sets as well as 9 CMFs which should be all the ones I wanted sans Orca who I couldn't find. :classic:

Has anyone in the UK been able to find these sets in any retailer other than LEGO? They're not available in my local Argos and Toys R Us, they're not available on Amazon, and forbiddenplanet.com actually has the ship date as February 1st. 

22 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm currently in Glasgow now having picked up the Tail-gator, Clayface and Riddler sets as well as 9 CMFs which should be all the ones I wanted sans Orca who I couldn't find. :classic:

I have an orca that's unwanted still in packet in glasgow if you like I can post you it - pm me your address!

1 hour ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Hmm, might have to get something next month then. Maybe the Arctic Roller and Riddle Racer.

Same but I'm thinking arctic roller and Scarecrow pizza delivery because they are both exclusives and so are less likely to be reduced later :laugh:

14 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

So went to my local Chapters today. They had 4 boxes of the CMF and I cleared out 3 boxes of all their Jokers. I'm really happy that it's such a cheap and easy way to get amazing looking Arkham jump suits! 

were they $5? or $4? 

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

awesome Duncan! :D

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Nice on, you found some! You'll have to let me know what the Croc and Clayface sets are like. I struggled to find Orca for some reason, one of the employees in store ended up finding him but he took a while too.. the others in the box must have been nabbed before we got to it.

24 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Nice on, you found some! You'll have to let me know what the Croc and Clayface sets are like. I struggled to find Orca for some reason, one of the employees in store ended up finding him but he took a while too.. the others in the box must have been nabbed before we got to it.

Yeah, I went through about 30 packets and only felt one Orca. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Greeble said:

Yeah, I went through about 30 packets and only felt one Orca. 

I don't know if anyone else found this but I really struggled to feel who was who this time round! I was fine with the Disney lot but maybe they were much easier. Admittedly I grabbed 20 bags first off and luckily got 15/20 but that was pure luck! I had a go at feeling them whilst in the queue but I was completely oblivious and didn't have a clue. When I went back for the remaining 5 I think the only one I managed to pick out was Caveman Bats with his club, would have been stuffed without the Lego employee picking out the 5 I needed!

25 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

I don't know if anyone else found this but I really struggled to feel who was who this time round! I was fine with the Disney lot but maybe they were much easier. Admittedly I grabbed 20 bags first off and luckily got 15/20 but that was pure luck! I had a go at feeling them whilst in the queue but I was completely oblivious and didn't have a clue. When I went back for the remaining 5 I think the only one I managed to pick out was Caveman Bats with his club, would have been stuffed without the Lego employee picking out the 5 I needed!

I ended up with two bat girls and two zodiac. Just got in a rush and felt the crab and mistook it for lobster loving batman and felt the skirt and thought fairy batman completely disregarding the fact that batgirl had a skirt too.  However it did work out for me as I accidentally left the cape for the first batgirl in the packaging when I through it out.  Almost did the same thing with red hood's cape.  Need to slow down a little I guess.