Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

Do you see the easter egg when you turn the image with the whole series ?

You mean the rendered group picture with all Characters from the CMF Series?

3 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Didn't see anything exempt for Calculators "HELLO" Message.

That's it ! :) Maybe it's not an easter egg or I'm using the wrong term.

I just saw the UK prices. £55 for the lowrider???? I wouldn't even pay £40 for it. I'm sorry. There's a line between generating profit and extortion. And Lego just crossed it. I would've like a £100 price tag on the batcave, but the other two seem fine. I'm considering skipping out on the lowrider now. Thanks for nothing Lego.

Edited by LegoShroom

11 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

I just saw the UK prices. £55 for the lowrider???? I wouldn't even pay £40 for it. I'm sorry. There's a line between generating profit and extortion. And Lego just crossed it. I would've like a £100 price tag on the batcave, but the other two seem fine. I'm considering skipping out on the lowrider now. Thanks for nothing Lego.

Wow,that's a massive Pricetag.That would be around 65 Euro.

To be honest,I can't imagine the new Lego Sets being so expensive.

A Set this Size usually costs around 40 Euro.

Are there any Confirmations about european/German Prices already?

1 hour ago, badchriss said:

Are there any Confirmations about european/German Prices already?

The German Lego Online Shop has some sets already up:

70901 Freeze: 24,99€

70905 Batmobil 59,99€

70906 Jokers Lowrider 49,99€

70909 Batcave 99,99€

Wow, the Dutch prices are pretty high compared to Germany and the USA and UK.

And about the hint, I think of Wayne Manor since it's about home or the Batwing since that was a really quick way to get to the batcave and other locations in Arkham origins.

Edited by Huigberts Builds

4 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Maybe. It's probably closer to Benny's SPACEDHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP huge. 

heyy i got a hint for the set so do me a favor and take a gander at it

Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there.

In my regard, the only useful keyword is "home". So, it is either Jokerland or Wayne's Manor. But, anyway, hearing that it is about the size as Benny's spaceship, I am deeply disappointed. I still cannot believe the largest set out of this line is just the Arkham Asylum set. With all the other crazily good sets in this line, LEGO dropped the ball at the match point. Well, more money for me. So, still, all is good. 

5 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Maybe. It's probably closer to Benny's SPACEDHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP huge. 

heyy i got a hint for the set so do me a favor and take a gander at it

Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there.

I'm not normally a fan of all the hints and guessing, but I'll bite on this one. Delta Customs put the hint in this thread for a reason. Therefore it's not a Wizard of Oz set or a Wonder Woman movie set as some have suggested. This line from the movie comes right after Dorothy sees the wizard take off in a hot air balloon. I'm guessing the set is the BAT-ZEPPELIN.

If he's asking people to not thing too much about it then I'll take the 'No Place Like Home' thing as Wayne Manor as it seems they spend a lot of time there in the trailer etc. I actually don't really care what it is and I'm not going to worry about things too much as guesswork very quickly escalates and then whatever it is won't be what some people guessed or wanted.

If it's a large set then people will always have the cost thing to worry about first before even thinking about which exclusive minifigure they'll miss out on because they refuse to pay it.

If they do something like a really detailed section of Wayne Manor (kind of like the big bang theory set) I'd be more than content. If it is wayne Manor though, it would've made much more sense to put lobster lovin batman in the set (seeing as how that's a very prominent outfit when Batman is in Wayne Manor)

10 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

It'll take some time before we hear about the other minifigure. I'm sure it's just 3 minifigures. Batman, penguin, and one other villain. 

I assume it is clock king or gentleman ghost

1 minute ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I assume it is clock king or gentleman ghost

Makes sense, with the whole gentlemanly approach with the car. I think I'd prefer Clock King but either would be nice :classic:

How about everyone just wait and be patient!? :laugh:

Just to let everyone know, all the LBM are up on LEGO.com/shop now and are now under their own theme page. Also it says November 27th for the US but everyone else is January 1st. 

7 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

How about everyone just wait and be patient!? :laugh:

Just to let everyone know, all the LBM are up on LEGO.com/shop now and are now under their own theme page. Also it says November 27th for the US but everyone else is January 1st. 

I was in Toys R Us in Fort Kinnerd a few weeks back. The employees said they hadn't received any sets and said they expected them around spring. Early this year, the UK had to wait till march for the winter stuff unless you went to the brand stores. Is this the same here? Maybe they meant the rest of them- Clayface, Riddler etc?  :look:

Edited by Duncan Young

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

We are still missing the Harley Quinn seen in that poster in the NY Comic Con

Wait can I see a picture of the poster your talking about?