Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I can assure everyone that this is the real Delta. I personally walked him through setting up his account via Instagram Direct Message.

Ok, confirmation is all I ask. Thank you Sir Gareth. :classic::thumbup:

I'm guess I'm late to the game, but I wonder if the Disco Batman is a new suit never seen before or just the Bat Pack? This one: http://imgur.com/WPa0FZG

There's a Disco-Bat-Suit in one of the first trailers. It's basically the Disco Dude Collectible Minifigure.

So, the ten sets from the winter wave are

Batmobile

Joker's Notorious low rider

Batcave

Arkham

Mr Freeze Small set

Penguin Car

Killer Croc Swamp

Clayface

Batwing w/ ivy

Catwoman Bike

+20 CMF

+3 (?) Dimmensions packs.

Thats 13, right?

So, the ten sets from the winter wave are

Batmobile

Joker's Notorious low rider

Batcave

Arkham

Mr Freeze Small set

Penguin Car

Killer Croc Swamp

Clayface

Batwing w/ ivy

Catwoman Bike

+20 CMF

+3 (?) Dimmensions packs.

Thats 13, right?

I think so...wow this is a really nice amazing wave of sets

Any estimates on how much these may cost all together? I'm going to start a LBM sets fund so as to get everything for myself, and I kind of feel like I might as well start now.

Also, what is the best way to buy an entire case of CMFs?

Also, what is the best way to buy an entire case of CMFs?

Calmly and confidently pick one up and carry it to the register.

Or, if you'd prefer, Make a huge scene as you rip open a box right there in the LEGO isle, pour out all the little bags into your basket, look left, then right, throw the case down the isle, and run the other way. Then, chaotically navigate to the checkout line, knock over an entire thing of candy and gift cards, and make a huge ruckus while actually purchasing them. Act like your card doesn't work, and be prepared to pay with cash. Count out approximately (60x4 plus tax is...) 256 dollars, and realize you don't have quite enough cash. When the cashier suggests you put just one figure back, you scream "NO!" and run to hug her leg behind the counter. Take a few hyperventilations, then, when she's about to call security, wrap it up, act like you're good, swipe your card again. This time make sure everyone knows it works and it wasn't your fault the first time (It was). Then, gather up all sixty figures into your pockets and bags, put one in your hat, and leave the store. If possible, see if you can get the thing to beep a few times on your way out for good measure. Tell the security guard thank you and maybe give him a hug. Use your best judgment concerning security...

Either one of those will work.

It's up to you.

Today we are here in honor of legobagel's wallet. We hope you may rejoin us eventually, wallet.

"He was a very kind wallet"

- legobagel

TBH, my wallet died a long time ago.

But still sooooo excited for these sets. I'm normally more marvel than DC but this is promising.

Kite Man comes in a set with Riddler and Calender

Man, the set mainly consists of Riddler's green car.

Interesting. Thank you for the info!

It seems that a lot of villains have their own cars in these sets. Looking forward to how they'll turn out.

Kite Man comes in a set with Riddler and Calender

Man, the set mainly consists of Riddler's green car.

I love how all the villains are getting their own car. Hopefully riddler gets his new riddle staff peice here and hopefully some of these have different batman suits

Edited by Falconfan1414

Alright, hold up guys. Someone might be pulling our leg here.

There’s only supposed to be 10 initial sets, and yet we’ve somehow got info on 12 of them, all allegedly from the winter wave! Let's get a quick refresh on what our sources are saying:

According to Hulk_Smash:

• There’s going to be a CMF series with 20 figures, mostly batman variants and with some lady representatives. He also says that none of these figures are in sets.
  • A Penguin's car set, featuring the new penguin mold as his minions.
  • There’s going to be a cheap set with Mr. Freeze.
  • Another cheap set with the Joker.
  • There's a set with Catwoman on a bike.
  • And finally we’re getting a Batcave with Alfred in it.

Sir von Lego, in the DC 2017 thread, confirms that there are gonna be 10 sets for the first half of the year, and also corroborates Hulk_Smash in that there will be a batcave, small sets, and that the minifigs in the CMF line won’t be in sets, adding that all larger sets have about 4-8 minifigs in them and that there’s a vehicle that looks like a bat (likely the Batwing seen in the trailers, which looks like a bat from a top-down perspective), as well as implying that there will be a “feminine Gordon” in the CMF series. That last line probably means Barbera or her mother, although we have no confirmation that the mom appears in the movie. She typically has red hair like her daughter, and no character with that appearance has shown up yet, despite the one scene with Ms. Gordon being a ball/award scene of some kind with her father close at hand.

According to Captain Unicorn, Delta Customs’ source, there’s gonna be:

• A $100+up Arkham set, with 12 figures, including a Barbera Gordon(!).
  • A Batcave set, with a place for suits, the computer, a Batboat, and a Penguin Boat, plus roughly five or six figures.
  • The small Mr. Freeze set.
  • The Batwing; claims that Ivy is an included figure.
  • A Killer Croc set, with swamp bits and the red pickup truck you can see in the trailer.
  • A set with Clayface and the mayor.
  • A set with Riddler’s car and other assorted villains.
  • Notably also claims not to know what's in the summer wave.

Now, some of this echoes what we’ve heard from other sources. But taken all together, we now have descriptions for 12 sets, which is at least two more than what Hulk_Smash and Sir von Lego have confirmed. In addition, a Barbera Gordon figure is alleged to come in the Arkham set despite Sir von Lego's implication of her being in the CMF.

So let’s go over all the sets that we’ve heard of, confirmed and rumored:

Official:

• 70605 The Batmobile
  • 70606 The Joker’s Notorious Lowrider

Hulk_Smash:

• Penguin Car set
  • Mr. Freeze set
  • Cheap Joker set
  • Catwoman Bike
  • Batcave

Sir von Lego:

• The Batwing

Captain Unicorn:

• Arkham Asylum
  • Killer Croc Swamp set
  • Clayface set
  • Riddler Car set

12 sets in total. See what I mean?

Delta Customs, I have nothing against you or your source, but this isn’t adding up, and I’m a little concerned. Maybe it’s all a misunderstanding of some sort. Could you perhaps ask for a little more clarification from your source?

For the TL;DR crowd: See second sentence, above; there are some inconsistencies in the info we’ve been given here that aren’t all in line. Let’s try not to jump to conclusions, though, and ask for more information first and foremost.

Edited by Canticleer blues

Alright, hold up guys. Someone might be pulling our leg here.

While you might be right, you are assuming all of those are different sets

Maybe Catwoman's bike is not a set on its own. Maybe she comes in the Penguin car set?

Or Joker is in the Riddler set, and thus Riddler car set = cheap Joker set

Edited by Robert8