Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Hey, so I've noticed that there are a lot of threads dedicated for future set ideas for themes like Super Heroes, LOTR and Star Wars, but there hasn't been one for the general scope of Disney.

Each theme under the Disney "umbrella" are treated as separate entities. Just because we've got Pooh doesn't mean we'll get Aladdin for example. I've merged your thread here because of that.

I'd like to see Space Police 2.0, since that line had some real potential but is now really hard to find. :(

I'd also like to see a future city theme, with Hover Cars, Monorails, etc. Would give us a chance to see some really nice architecture and structure, cool minifigs, and sweet vehicles. :)

Edited by LegoFan117

I'd also like to see a future city theme, with Hover Cars, Monorails, etc. Would give us a chance to see some really nice architecture and structure, cool minifigs, and sweet vehicles. :)

Oh yeah, that would be real neat.

I'd love, love, love, a Doctor Who theme, but that won't happen.

A Percy Jackson theme based on the books would be awesome! I'd also like a Narnia theme, but that would conflict with LoTR.

All sweet Ideas pal! :-D CB's Doctor Who toys aren't bad, but Lego rains supreme. ;-) Want more futuristic stuff to use with Star Wars!!! :-D

7# Invader Zim

Jhonen Vasquez the creator would never have green lighted it. He hated the action figure line produced by Palisades toys and those were fairly accurate. Given that Lego is a building block toy the characters would look totally off and Jhonen would positively detest that. Having said that, I would squee with delight if I had Zim Lego. Sets like Zim's house and the Megadoomer "*gasp* It's got chicken legs!" would be awesome. The Voot cruiser both normal and pig disguise would be too cool. Weirdly, I think Megabloks could do Zim more justice as they are more willing to do new moulds for minifigs and source specific parts. So the odd angles and curves you have in the Zim world would translate better into brick form with MB.

How about Men in Black or the Matrix.

I think sets of these would be easy to pull of with out too man new molds.

Heck, imagine having one of those walker machines from the Matrix?

Or building the MiB Hq?

Or even James Camerons Avatar? Some Navi lego men would look sick.

Avatar would be sweet! :-D Ideas:

£10- Main Character as Avatar with Nai-V Female Character and Nai-V Horse.

£20- AMP Suit

1x AMP Suit with Machine Gun Arm, Colonel Quartich with Handgun, Main Character ( Human ), and Norman.

£40- Nai-V Dragon with Main Character, Female, 2x Random Nai V

£60- RDA Gunship

RDA Gunship with Troop Bay, Cockpit and Turrets. Female Scientist, Other Main Characters, Female Pilot.

£120-Final Battle

Huge RDA Ship with Accesible Interior, Sandbags on Top and Flickfires, with Col Quartich, 2x Soldiers, 2x Pilots, 1x Nai V Warrior, 1x Final Battle Main Character

Asterix the Gaul please!

AsterixObelix.jpg

Plenty of minifigs, a bunch of ancient buildings, some pirates and roman soldiers by the score!

Asterix the Gaul please!

AsterixObelix.jpg

Plenty of minifigs, a bunch of ancient buildings, some pirates and roman soldiers by the score!

Along the same Roman Empire thing, they could do the movie '300'

Or Clash of the Titans would be A-Mazing

Edited by brickballer

I personally'd love a Tron theme. There are enough main characters for minifigs (plus random figs if needed, such as fighters, guards, etc), and interesting vehicles. And it's a Disney movie, so Lego won't have any licensing problem.

A Nintendo license would be awesome. Would love to see any Legend of Zelda Legos! Think of all the different Links they could make. I think a Wind Waker series. I loved that art style.

I was thinking the other day that Lego should have gotten into Pokemon back when it first started. I definitely would have been one to try and "collect 'em all".

Super Smash Bros. would rock hard, giving us Mario, Link, DK and Pikachu without having several different themes, but I honestly want either Mega Man or Doctor Who. Maybe Gravity Falls, due to it's large amount of monsters and the fact that I'd totally buy a Lego Mystery Shack.

Also, if possible, Portal and/or Kingdom Hearts. They'd rock too.

How to Train Your Dragon would be sweet. Enough main characters and the dragons would be awesome as sets. I would totally get a Monstrous Nightmare set. The licensing is the only problem I see.

Or Clash of the Titans would be A-Mazing

Yes! I remember seeing something on The Brick Blogger a while back about an artist who did a lot of production work for Lego and samples of his recent work included various logo designs for a Mythology theme, but there was no indication as to if that was something that was in the pipeline, a proposal, or just something he did for fun. That'd be awesome, though... I'd love a nice big set of, say, the Argo.

Avatar would be sweet! :-D Ideas:

£10- Main Character as Avatar with Nai-V Female Character and Nai-V Horse.

£20- AMP Suit

1x AMP Suit with Machine Gun Arm, Colonel Quartich with Handgun, Main Character ( Human ), and Norman.

£40- Nai-V Dragon with Main Character, Female, 2x Random Nai V

£60- RDA Gunship

RDA Gunship with Troop Bay, Cockpit and Turrets. Female Scientist, Other Main Characters, Female Pilot.

£120-Final Battle

Huge RDA Ship with Accesible Interior, Sandbags on Top and Flickfires, with Col Quartich, 2x Soldiers, 2x Pilots, 1x Nai V Warrior, 1x Final Battle Main Character

Especially with more movies confirmed to be heading our way in the next few years, an avatar theme could be very successful! Not to mention give us some amazing sets and figures.

I also would like to see an Avatar theme. I have zero interest in the film series. The first one was incredibly long and boring. However, seeing those figures as LEGO characters would be cool to see.

Narnia of course would be neat for some of the fantasy creatures, but maybe that MMO game will include some. The screen shots looked like there were some creatures that might be included in the CMF line-up, if that is true.

Transformers would have been great. While speaking to a LEGO rep last year, I asked about LEGO doing a transforming theme. He told me that Hasbro approached LEGO to do TF sets. After attempting to make sets, TLG rejected the offer. I believe he said they felt they couldn't do it feasibly within financial restraints. And so, we have Kre-o.

Wow! So we could have gotten LEGO Transformers. Looks like my dream has been shattered. :cry_sad: But if we did get transformers, I would love for them to actually transform, I would also really like Beast Era stuff, Predacons and Maximals! G1, Prime and Unicron Trilogy would also be really cool, but alas, we shall wait until the end of Kre-O, and then, we all can hope for LEGO Transformers. :wink:

I think that is probably because the Kre-O sets don't actually transform either. LEGO probably attempted to do it legit and couldn't make it work for the right price, so they dropped it. I'd love to see Transformers LEGO, but I'd prefer if they actually transformed, so I'd be hesitant to buy any. I thought about copying the Kre-O sets but in LEGO form because they actually look decent, just not LEGO.