Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

I would love to see a gigantic Pegasus model from Mission Galactica.

Also, what about Doctor Who sets? And new Avatar: LOK and TLA sets? How about a gigantic United Forces ship or Fire Nation Ship?

Edited by Godtshep

I would love to see a gigantic Pegasus model from Mission Galactica.

Mission Galactica.....ah, old school BSG......yes, please ! :wub: (not that 2003 family-UN-friendly series stealing ideas from so many other shows :angry: )

We could do with a Lloyd Bridges minifig......a sci-fi version of General Patton. :grin:

LEGO James Bond, they could choose say ten of the movies and make 1 set for each film. LEGO GTA V because who doesn't want a half bald guy with a baseball bat stealing cars?

Power Rangers. Megablocks has it and it sucks. It was pretty decent when they did the Ninja Storm to SPD sets because the figures were identical to Lego Minifigures and that's really all I cared about (ok, building the Ninja Academy was awful because it wouldn't stay together, but I don't play with them so it's no big deal in the end), but the new ones suck. They don't match my Lego figures and I hate that. They also look like cheap crap which makes it even worse. I was excited for the figures before I got hold of one.

Do you guys think we will see sets based on Futurama?

Not as a "regular" licensed theme now that the show's run is over, but I could see it happening as one or more CUUSOO sets.

A while back I might have thought the show's content to skew just a wee bit too "adult" for TLG to find it palatable, but if they can do The Simpsons (which they're doing, of course), I don't see them having any problems with Futurama, at least not from a content perspective. The business case is a different matter - they're not about to launch a regular, full-blown, available-in-retail-stores-everywhere theme around a series that has now ended presumably for good, but a CUUSOO set? I think it's actually a strong possibility.

Nah futurama has zero chance. It's cancelled yet again. They wouldn't do it without new molds since the Simpsons has some. That means no cuusoo. I doubt it's got any sizable sales potential.

Nah futurama has zero chance. It's cancelled yet again. They wouldn't do it without new molds since the Simpsons has some. That means no cuusoo. I doubt it's got any sizable sales potential.

Oh, it has sales potential, just not enough to warrant new molds or anything like that. It could still get a set, though, just not one that uses minifigures with custom heads - say, a set of the Planet Express building and/or delivery ship.

Robocop (2014) and the Mummy. Just think about, both of those have huge potential as great sets. So many various chase scenes could be done just from the various Mummy films. I'm thinking a Tibet mountian place shoot put sets. Man, that would be cool. And how many of you WOUDNT want a Robocop themed set?

I think Sherlock is one of the best shows on television today and can't wait for the next season but I'm not sure what LEGO could do with it. Besides the main cast as minifigures, there's nothing really iconic of a build like BTTF or Ghostbusters had. Even the Baker Street apartment isn't tremendously recognizable from the outside while the inside is mostly chairs and books.. I hope the CUUSOO people prove me wrong but I'm not sure what single build would get people to buy.

I think Sherlock is one of the best shows on television today and can't wait for the next season but I'm not sure what LEGO could do with it. Besides the main cast as minifigures, there's nothing really iconic of a build like BTTF or Ghostbusters had. Even the Baker Street apartment isn't tremendously recognizable from the outside while the inside is mostly chairs and books.. I hope the CUUSOO people prove me wrong but I'm not sure what single build would get people to buy.

I agree with you. Sherlock just isn't the kind of thing you look at and think, 'Hey, wouldn't that be awesome in LEGO!', unlike BTTF and Ghostbusters. I like the CUUSOO concept model as a display piece. But zero play value there, and not a wide enough appeal.

I'd love to see a Monster High line utilizing the Friends minidolls. It would be great to see darker colors in a "girl's" line. Unfortunately Mattel, the parent company of Monster High, already has Mega Block Barbie, so I don't see LEGO MH coming to fruition anytime soon.

I agree with you. Sherlock just isn't the kind of thing you look at and think, 'Hey, wouldn't that be awesome in LEGO!', unlike BTTF and Ghostbusters. I like the CUUSOO concept model as a display piece. But zero play value there, and not a wide enough appeal.

How about the swimming pool scene? Swing open the doors

Set up the snipers

Slide away The Bomb

Push a lever to explode , put a twist on events

crash bandicoot would be awesome, jaws might be cool, but assassins creed would be the most awesome thing ever

Oh, it has sales potential, just not enough to warrant new molds or anything like that. It could still get a set, though, just not one that uses minifigures with custom heads - say, a set of the Planet Express building and/or delivery ship.

A minifigure series would be good though. Just like what they have done with the Simpsons license. Edited by Legoman123