kevin8

(MOC)-Modular Restaurant Oyster

Hello to everyone.

Today I would like to introduce a new Moc. This is not actually all mine. The palace itself has been made by one of my best Lego friend, Metz. He is very smart and find very clever design for modular building. I'm very happy to have the possibility to cooperate with him.

I just made the interior design of furnitures, but I didn't find the time to build and make it for real...

Let me introduce it.

It's a 16x32 modular Restaurant and it has been designed many years ago by Metz, as I said. It's been displayed in many of the italian events and some Skaerbaek ones. Metz never like to complete the interior details because at last nobody sees them, but I'm very fond with what people never sees but actually is present.

28537024073_b42009554a_z.jpg

Being bound to Metz drawing and having no permission to alter the shape of the building, I found myself forced to put the kitchen on the top floor of the building. So, to avoid the waiters to keep running up the stairs I realized a "food-elevator" in a corner.

28868447640_d57f2f29ab_z.jpg

On the ground floor there are several small tables and some furnitures to hold plates and silverware.

29050269222_987d8fd627_z.jpg

On the first floor the decor remains similar but I decided to "paint" a wall hanging with some musical instruments.

29050264092_138487a722_z.jpg29078126301_49c711e36e_h.jpg

The top floor is a kitchen with a pantry and refrigerator for meats.

29078124351_953947df8a_z.jpg28534021054_07e546a4bb_z.jpg

It is on Rebrickable: http://rebrickable.com/mocs/kevin8/mz001-restaurant-oyster

Hey kevin8,

Nice to see something from you again. Great MOC design from your friend.

I like it! The façade looks nice, and the interior, too. Nice kitchen!
Bold statement to use yellow, but I think it works. Would be nice to see it in real bricks.

Keep clicking those bricks together.

Edited by Withacee

Thank you!

I had some problem and a house moving. My Lego is stil boxed and I'm just trying to put it in order and make some sorting, but I'm actually coming back with some Moc I hope...

So now the best efford is to make something with LDD...

:wink: