Rick

10255 Assembly Square

Just now, nikhkin said:

Well they have confirmed the UK release for the Lego Batman Movie sets as Jan 1st on Twitter. Those sets are also missing from the online store. As such I doubt there is anything to worry about. 

I phoned the Brighton Lego store today and they told me Assembly Square would be on sale on January 1st.

Just now, Flossie said:

I phoned the Brighton Lego store today and they told me Assembly Square would be on sale on January 1st.

ask them again about the price :p

when it was on the shop it was 260 € (Portugal Region) , i really hope they dont raise up , maybe 20€ less would be perfect but dont please dont raise it up :)

I just called Bluewater. They aren't sure if it's £169.99 or £179.99. He thinks it is the higher price but can't confirm it yet.

8 hours ago, Doge said:

Still couldn't find a single clue why

Something with the German market being more competitive

22 minutes ago, gabrielerava said:

Hi, does anybody knows if there is any polibag or other type of "gift" on the lego shop, starting from 1 January 17?

In the US it seems to be a Batwing Polybag. In Europe nothing official yet

26 minutes ago, gabrielerava said:

Hi, does anybody knows if there is any polibag or other type of "gift" on the lego shop, starting from 1 January 17?

No, there is no new free gift starting Sunday that we know of.

On 12/24/2016 at 5:37 AM, MACIEK8791 said:

The LEPIN already made a copy of assemble square, price is around 150usd. I am surprised how they can copy Lego so fast. On the end maybe this another aggressive action from Chinese will drive Lego into charging us little bit lower, who knows. Of course I am not a fan of Lepin, but if You will look on amount of orders placed for big modulars like café corner, green grocer, detective office, pet shop - it's just incredible how many those sets are being sold. According to me it will have for sure some impact on Lego sales of this set.

Ugh, i hate copycats. But that price tho.

On 24-12-2016 at 2:37 PM, MACIEK8791 said:

The LEPIN already made a copy of assemble square, price is around 150usd. I am surprised how they can copy Lego so fast. On the end maybe this another aggressive action from Chinese will drive Lego into charging us little bit lower, who knows. Of course I am not a fan of Lepin, but if You will look on amount of orders placed for big modulars like café corner, green grocer, detective office, pet shop - it's just incredible how many those sets are being sold. According to me it will have for sure some impact on Lego sales of this set.

First we must stop advertising the company whose name shall not be called.

Furter i dont think that lego will reduce the modularprices because of those fake companies. Thay will just stop producing modulars if they aren't proffitable annymore.

7 hours ago, BrickFit26 said:

Ugh, i hate copycats. But that price tho.

4 hours ago, SollX said:

First we must stop advertising the company whose name shall not be called.

Then please stop discussing bootlegs, as I requested in response to the post you're quoting here.

Looking forward to January 1st!  As this is a first day purchase for sure!  Only one little critique of the Assembly Square and its more to do with how I display my modulars.  Don't like the gap between the buildings.  Its the same issue I had with the Parisian Restaurant.  I display my modulars across the top of my bookcases and I liked the fact each previous modular was flush with one another.  I modded the PR and will some day do the same to AS.   Anyways Assembly Square looks great and can't wait to get started on it!

I too can't wait for this! I'm going to get at least 2 and make the two end buildings into proper corner buildings. Then I'm going to make the center building a 16x32 (or maybe a 32x32)

7 hours ago, redtrooper27 said:

I too can't wait for this! I'm going to get at least 2 and make the two end buildings into proper corner buildings. Then I'm going to make the center building a 16x32 (or maybe a 32x32)

This before or after you finish your massive Palace Cinema?:tongue:

1 minute ago, Vindicare said:

This before or after you finish your massive Palace Cinema?:tongue:

Funny you should mention that!! I'm going to be making it "Perfect" with the addition of 4-5 more sets!!! ??

Just now, BrickFit26 said:

:look: Meanwhile...I just got the LEGO Jan 2017 Catalog and the Assembly Square just looks so good advertised with the other modulars. :wub:

The exploded picture in the catalog is a great shot!

Just now, redtrooper27 said:

The exploded picture in the catalog is a great shot!

Definitely. I really want it, but i have to save up for it. 

And searching for 10255 Assembly Square still not gives anything on the dutch SAH site....strange... all City 2017 are on the site though....:wacko:

45 minutes ago, LegoSjaak said:

And searching for 10255 Assembly Square still not gives anything on the dutch SAH site....strange... all City 2017 are on the site though....:wacko:

still the same in the portuguese store...

very weird...

I just called Lego and she said to me that on the first of january the new sets will be visible on the website. The reason they took the new sets offline is that a lot of people where asking about these news sets and I they could buy them earlier then normal.

It's a strange answer but I think we have to wait for the 1st of january.

(forgive my bad english)

2 hours ago, Henk61 said:

I just called Lego and she said to me that on the first of january the new sets will be visible on the website. The reason they took the new sets offline is that a lot of people where asking about these news sets and I they could buy them earlier then normal.

It's a strange answer but I think we have to wait for the 1st of january.

(forgive my bad english)

Oh Henk, your english is so bad....just kidding, it is erg goed (very good) and i exactly know what you mean! So we Dutch just hope for the sets to appear on the first of january....well, lets do so then.. I can imagine people are asking for new sets....so in the future we might only be able to see sets on the site that can be purchased immediately.....! I guess within a week i will be building the Asssembly Square!!

32 minutes ago, LegoSjaak said:

Oh Henk, your english is so bad....just kidding, it is erg goed (very good) and i exactly know what you mean! So we Dutch just hope for the sets to appear on the first of january....well, lets do so then.. I can imagine people are asking for new sets....so in the future we might only be able to see sets on the site that can be purchased immediately.....! I guess within a week i will be building the Asssembly Square!!

Allow this portuguese to join you in the wait :)

Hopefully around January 9th-10th i will be building it :)

Just called custumer support(portuguese region) and they told me the assembly square will be available online on jan 1st

Edited by just_one

1 hour ago, LegoSjaak said:

Hoi LegoSjaak,

I don't mind waiting to the 1st of january... I only thing i am worried about is the price... I do not hope they did this action (removing the new sets from the site) to raise the prises....!!!

That would not be fair... besides over the past years new sets have always on the site long time before you could buy them...

PS... I love your lego village... it is always great to look at...

Fijne jaarwisseling en een gezond 2017! (Have a happy and a healthy new year 2017!)

8 minutes ago, Henk61 said:

Hoi LegoSjaak,

I don't mind waiting to the 1st of january... I only thing i am worried about is the price... I do not hope they did this action (removing the new sets from the site) to raise the prises....!!!

That would not be fair... besides over the past years new sets have always on the site long time before you could buy them...

If Lego wanted to raise the price they would have just raised it. They wouldn't need to be sneaky about it.