A truck lost his trailer while making a turn to left. One car has been hit by the trailer but the driver is alright. Police was at the scene verry fast and closed the roads to the accident. The fire department arrived to clear the scene for the tow trucks. When the tow trucks arrived they started to clear the scene. The police is investigating how the accident happend.

28763116694_889cb2b713_z.jpg

The accident just happend.

29307825031_9ae5ff2c5b_z.jpg

The police is closing the roads.

28765654533_6eeecfe620_z.jpg

The fire department arrives at the scene.

29352771506_7c6a2c22b9_z.jpg

The scene is getting cleared.

29352770586_2177f830c4_z.jpg

I hope you guys liked my MOC!

Edited by Firefighterlucas

This is cool!! I like the little story you've made up about the scene (it's what I do with my town too!!). The police car and fire engines look great and it's nice to see a classic style 4 wide car there too!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Love it! This really reminds me of my youth, when stuff was actually happening in my lego towns. Accidents are never fun, except in lego towns!

(I looked in your Flick album, and there's a lot of action in your town!)

When I saw the firetruck I immediately knew, this has to be a Dutch firetruck. Great job, very recognisable!

This is cool!! I like the little story you've made up about the scene (it's what I do with my town too!!). The police car and fire engines look great and it's nice to see a classic style 4 wide car there too!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks!

Love it! This really reminds me of my youth, when stuff was actually happening in my lego towns. Accidents are never fun, except in lego towns!

(I looked in your Flick album, and there's a lot of action in your town!)

When I saw the firetruck I immediately knew, this has to be a Dutch firetruck. Great job, very recognisable!

Thanks! :wink: