Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR - Jul FB3] Fishmonger's Stall, Mooreton Bay

Freddie the fisherman launches his small boat every morning before the sun rises. Today he has been particularly lucky, although the shark was a big of a struggle! His stall can be found on one of the beaches adjoining the harbour and is popular with the citizens of Mooreton Bay as he only sells the highest quality fresh fish.

28422290471_ddb7ae7641_c.jpg

A quick build to try out some different roofing techniques and a revised palm tree design (for me). Licensed as a small commerce, Mooreton Bay, Alicentia. As usual C & C welcome!

I like the palm trees and the roof. Consider the experiments successful!

Overall, very nice build. I like the nets on the side, and great use of the turtle shell! I also like how you've hung up the shark. Great little build!

Nice MOC. Nice palm trees, nice attachment of the fishernets. And a fantastic roof. Great work.

The trees look great, I always make them like that too (not my design though). pir_laugh2.gif

Your use of colour in the roof and walls is nice and I also like the small details such as the nets and the hanging shark.

pirate_oh.gif Once more a great MOC! Even a plain fishmonger's shop can have its grace! Beautiful roof and i particularly like the hanged shark. It is something i was always adding pretty much everywhere when I was making stuff as a child during the first LEGO Pirates. I was using a pole flag stuck at shark's tail (if only there were chains back then pirate_tong.gif)