Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Didn't we got the Thanos and Wonder Woman MM sets early last year and got the others a few months later? Information/pictures that is. 

I don't know about information, but we got pictures of all 3 DC Mighty Micros, then like all 3 Marvel Mighty Micros

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

what do u think other MMs could be included in the wave 3?

That's a discussion for another thread :wink:

Star-Lord vs Nebula is interesting since she's becoming more of a hero in the movies and isn't she an antihero in the comics? I love the sound of a mini Milano! And that printed tape will go perfectly in the big Milano from 2014.

24 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Star-Lord vs Nebula is interesting since she's becoming more of a hero in the movies and isn't she an antihero in the comics? I love the sound of a mini Milano! And that printed tape will go perfectly in the big Milano from 2014.

If I (and probably some other people on here) were wiser, we could have used the sticker from GotGv2 Milano on a 1x2 tile piece for the Awesome Mix, I just hope it looks alright, especially due to the simplified nature of the Mighty Micros

30 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It says comic inspired I do believe, so if she is an antihero, that means she can fight anyone. Same thoughts on the Milano though. I think they could have done movie Ego with a miniature version of the planet version as the vehicle :grin: Thinking about it, they could have done a comic Adam Warlock

Edited by J3D1-T

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Delta never fail us. Well Imma little bit excited but I'm looking for regular sets not MMs.

what do u think other MMs could be included in the wave 3?

I think black suit spidey and comic shocker is a possibility.

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If I (and probably some other people on here) were wiser, we could have used the sticker from GotGv2 Milano on a 1x2 tile piece for the Awesome Mix, I just hope it looks alright.

Tried to do that but it doesn't fit a a 1x2 tile piece so I just follow the instructions and never bother to remove them. Sticker is way bigger than the tile.

13 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I think black suit spidey and comic shocker is a possibility.

Oh my god. Please do this Shocker thing, even if it has a crazy/goofy look in his face print, I'll use it for the homecoming fig. Make it happen TLG! 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Tried to do that but it doesn't fit a a 1x2 tile piece so I just follow the instructions and never bother to remove them. Sticker is way bigger than the tile.

Oh my god. Please do this Shocker thing, even if it has a crazy/goofy look in his face print, I'll use it for the homecoming fig. Make it happen TLG! 

I could honestly see it after how they treated him in the Homecoming set. Those gauntlets are already cartooning!

Here's my full guess for the other 2 MM:

Black Suit Spider-Man vs Shocker

Comic Black Widow vs Kang the Conquerer (Black Widow riding quinjet)

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

Hopefully we'll get news soon for the other MMs. 

Kinda sad this is only the news we're getting for Marvel. Rooting for comic based sets and I'm okay if someone will confirm we're getting a set based on BP movie.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I just checked, and the actual mixtape would fit, the edges would just need to be trimmed off. But that doesn't matter now, the piece is coming! :excited:

Actually rather surprised it wasn't a piece in the GotGv2 sets, its pretty a damn important object in both films

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I just checked, and the actual mixtape would fit, the edges would just need to be trimmed off. But that doesn't matter now, the piece is coming! :excited:

Actually rather surprised it wasn't a piece in the GotGv2 sets, its pretty a damn important object in both films

True that, it's like the black pearl in the bottle of PoTC. As you've said doesn't matter now. Piece is coming and good news it's printed. 

You guys think StarLord will have the same molding for the mask? Or a new one? If we're talking about comic inspired, he should be blue! 

14 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I could honestly see it after how they treated him in the Homecoming set. Those gauntlets are already cartooning!

Here's my full guess for the other 2 MM:

Black Suit Spider-Man vs Shocker

Comic Black Widow vs Kang the Conquerer (Black Widow riding quinjet)

PLEASE NO KANG!!! Im more of a Marvel guy than DC, I was semi-okay with the only mass Bizarro and Doomsday being a simplified design, Kang would crush me!:hmpf:

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

You guys think StarLord will have the same molding for the mask? Or a new one? If we're talking about comic inspired, he should be blue! 

If it is comics, the new mask wouldn't exactly work, as there is no hair (unless they go with like a video game alternate skin idea, and use the original printing on the new mask, with the hair), but they wouldn't introduce a new piece here. Maybe there is an older helmet (that isn't the new Iron Man :laugh:) that would work, maybe its a grey classic helmet, while the face print will be the mask design.

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

PLEASE NO KANG!!! Im more of a Marvel guy than DC, I was semi-okay with the only mass Bizarro and Doomsday being a simplified design, Kang would crush me!:hmpf:

If it is comics, the new mask wouldn't exactly work, as there is no hair (unless they go with like a video game alternate skin idea, and use the original printing on the new mask, with the hair), but they wouldn't introduce a new piece here. Maybe there is an older helmet (that isn't the new Iron Man :laugh:) that would work, maybe its a grey classic helmet, while the face print will be the mask design.

Oh God no, please no. Don't use that new ironman helm piece. 

How dare you @Quicksilver838 ! 

Why did you gave them an idea? That stupid piece won't work with anyone other than Ironman! Lol.

Classic look of Starlord has a close cap helm.

I use the Lego Movie Emmet Car radio 1x2 tile as Star Lord's Awesome Mix Tape and it works pretty well. Hope the official piece isn't randomly simplistic or cartoony looking like the HYDRA logo on Red Skull's MM. Its so hard to mess up lol :laugh:

10 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

Looks like I am buying my first Mighty Micro.  Gotta get that Awesome Mix tile :grin:

They are cute but honestly not enough reason to buy one. I think out of all waves and releases I only got Ironman v Thanos. 

I just saw BZPower's report on the Thor Ragnorok Official Set pictures. It claims that the Arena will be $60 USD. In my mind there was an evil laugh when I read that followed by a NOPE! Freaking ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, xboxtravis7992 said:

I just saw BZPower's report on the Thor Ragnorok Official Set pictures. It claims that the Arena will be $60 USD. In my mind there was an evil laugh when I read that followed by a NOPE! Freaking ridiculous. 

I believe it was announced long time ago. $49.99 and $59.99 for Thor sets.

Luckily the Arena and the Ultimate Battle set are the same price for me ($100). My appreciation for the Arena just skyrocketed (I thought it was gonna be $130). 

But the ATM set is $50. :sick: I would pay $25 at most. It's a battle pack if I'm completely honest.

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Luckily the Arena and the Ultimate Battle set are the same price for me ($100). My appreciation for the Arena just skyrocketed (I thought it was gonna be $130). 

But the ATM set is $50. :sick: I would pay $25 at most. It's a battle pack if I'm completely honest.

Where is the ATM $50!? I'm gonna stop complaining about Canadian prices if this is true.... 

His profile says new Zealand

I found the homecoming sets yesterday but just bought the wonder woman set earlier this week so i decided to wait a week or 2, id like to get them together so that should be fun

2 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

here is the 'confirmation'

And it seems they skipped BP, how sad. I thought it will be a better year for Marvel, well it is what it is. 

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And it seems they skipped BP, how sad. I thought it will be a better year for Marvel, well it is what it is. 

We have the littlest details about these, who's to say there won't be Black Panther sets, or a small 2-3 comic wave?

Assumingly these Infinity War sets will be released in March-April time, as has been the case for AoU and Civil War, but there's still a shimmer of chance for just one Black Panther set

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Edited by Quicksilver838

16 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

So we're only getting 4 sets for Infinity War. Looking foward to getting my first Marvel set

"At least four" doesn't mean "only four sets".