Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The DC Comic Con exclusive was revealed, so I guess they aren't dead. Who's ready to be mad and disappointed about not being able to obtain the Marvel one? 

I look forward to this. I look forward to seeing a super rare figure when I get on my computer tomorrow (assumed), realizing that people will charge an arm and a leg for it and being so sad.

Hopefully they stay with the variant that just like last year with Hydra Cap stay in the comics. NOT MCU Characters. 

52 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hopefully they stay with the variant that just like last year with Hydra Cap stay in the comics. NOT MCU Characters. 

Taking bets now, it's Ego. Or Spider-Man 2099. Or Spider-Gwen. I joke but then it could be the AoS version of Ghost Rider and then I'd be furious. 

Man, I thought they were done with this nonsense. Hopefully it's a non-essential comic variant. They played it safe with the Arrowverse version of Vixen for the DC figure, just the right balance of "oh, that's cool" and "meh, it's okay that I'll never get her." 

Edited by ToaDraco

2 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

just the right balance of "oh, that's cool" and "meh, it's okay that I'll never get her." 

I knew that they will not stop this sdcc exclusives, it's like a tradition. Kinda surprised because his years reveal is very close on the event.

An in addition to that, they have kept the exclusive so good in time for the event, you guys think we can also expect other sets for Marvel other than Black Panther? 

IMO, there should be comic sets like DC ones. 

3 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

...or Spider-Man 2099... or Spider-Gwen. I joke, but it could be the AoS version of Ghost Rider, and then I'd be furious.

Funny, you joke, but it could be Spider-Gwen or Spider-Man 2099, and then I'd be (a little more than) furious. Suppose only time can tell at this point...

Edited by Sir Gareth

1 hour ago, Sir Gareth said:

Funny, you joke, but it could be Spider-Gwen or Spider-Man 2099, and then I'd be (a little more than) furious. Suppose only time can tell at this point...

I wouldn't be too mad if they went halfway and did All New All Different Spider Man 2099. But despite my previous comments about the CW figures, LEGO would loose a great opportunity for what would be a great selling set if they mass produce Gwen and Spidey 2099, theres not much too more they can do with future Spider Man sets, and Spider Gwen has been pretty popular since her debut, they wouldn't risk loosing such an opportunity to make money like that

I agree on that, they can easily cash cow those variants to put in a set that will cost $$$ Imagine that Lego Group, so just ignore it for SDCC release. Hear us. Lol

On 7/16/2017 at 9:42 AM, SpiderJazz said:

Woah, thanks for the feedback didn't expect it.

Honestly, I don't know how to create an LDD file, but if you want I can send/show you the build parts by parts so atleast you can recreate it. 

Yeap I've been wanting that since day one. Classic avengers, we'll it is what it is.

Yeah that would be great, thanks!

13 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The DC Comic Con exclusive was revealed, so I guess they aren't dead. Who's ready to be mad and disappointed about not being able to obtain the Marvel one? 

Bummer. Big time...

Just now, TheBrickPal said:

At least it ain't Howard. VERY glad I was right about LEGO going for characters that wouldn't necessarily being the biggest selling point for sets. Although he does sound pretty cool

Deadpool the Duck? Never heard of him, must be a friend of Spider-Ham! No loss if that's the exclusive.

At least it's not something people are waiting for. I've never even heard of this character before but I guess it makes a good SDCC exclusive. 

Curious to see what this will be worth after the event.

Man, and if you guys thought the regular Deadpool fig was expensive on the secondary market... :laugh: 

Edited by Legocity2713

Cool !! Much sooner than I ve planned.

So my Duck Avenger will no longer be alone <3

Edited by Sebiron

1 minute ago, BrickHat said:

Cool character, although I'm disappointed that so far it doesn't look like we'll be getting homemade suit Spider-Man in any form, shape, or way. Can't wait to see how they make his beak.

They'll probably just use something like the Donald or Daisy heads from the Disney minifigures line.