Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

13 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Ooh bummer, so a new one completely? Thats pretty cool that they didn't skimp out on him because they could've easily given him Loki or generic clone's head. 

I don't know. Maybe Loki's, clone's or new one. Or maybe different, I just don't know

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@THELEGOBATMAN mind if I ask, what is the exact info you have?

That we are getting Adrian Toome's head piece (but not sure if it's a new print or what) How'd you know it's him?

Lol I was wondering the same thing. What new information did this add? :look: :laugh:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

@THELEGOBATMAN mind if I ask, what is the exact info you have?

That we are getting Adrian Toome's head piece (but not sure if it's a new print or what) How'd you know it's him?

I only know that we are getting Vulture's face under helmet.

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That was obvious even from NYTF pictures.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't quote pictures.

Oh I thought you've got a confirmation probably on you're source. But yeah as @benderisgreat said twas tackled in NYTF also few pages back.

In addition, you can also see that Ironman doesn't have a flesh head.

I wonder what they are going to do for Iron Man's head. It will be interesting if they make it not Tony Stark's face.

6 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

I wonder what they are going to do for Iron Man's head. It will be interesting if they make it not Tony Stark's face.

That's probably the same head as always, I doubt they will ever change Starks face.

30 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

I think it looks clear like it is controlled by AI LIKE in iron man 3

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

I think it looks clear like it is controlled by AI LIKE in iron man 3

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Or maybe they're going the Nexo Knights route and printing a face print onto a silver or metallic head to make the illusion of Tony's Heads Up Display (HUD) 

Edited by Legocity2713

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Or maybe they're going the Nexo Knoghts route and printing a face print onto a silver or metallic head to make the illusion of Tony's Heads Up Display (HUD) 

So kinda like the Iron Legion heads but in a blue shade?

Or we'll finnaly have a head with HUD for Tony

main-qimg-7ed71e7bf14327e286b4eaa0556611

Too late

Edited by Galaad

36 minutes ago, IMBATMAN said:

So kinda like the Iron Legion heads but in a blue shade?

Right. That would be pretty cool. 

Also, recently got the Ayesha's Revenge set. What a let down. Yondu, Groot, Star Lord, and the smaller drone ship are the highlights of the set. The bigger ship is just a hodge-podge of parts and reminds me of a worse version of a city submarine; nothing like the ship from the trailer Yondu pilots which is what the set is based after. A half decent parts pack though.

^^ That's cool. Hopefully we can get that head print. 

20 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

Photo snip

That's fake.

15 minutes ago, kungfulegolover said:

The two Spider-Man: Homecoming sets:

#76082: ATM Heist Battle - $19.99

#76083: Beware the Vulture - $39.99

We saw it one week ago.

Shame that shocker looks pretty sweet in the movie, but turned out so lame in the set. 

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There are not two Shockers. One is Shocker

The other one is Tinkerer, different Spider-Man villain

So there are not two Shockers, there is Shocker and Tinkerer.

About what LEGO did... jacket should be dark blue and open without red scarf, legs should be black, hands should be black instead of brown, gloves are inaccurate and maybe dual molded arms (dark blue and yellow).

Bokeem Woodbine was listed as "Shocker #2" in a leaked cast list. Also, just look at the other guy's costume, yellow sleeves and brown body, that is very distinguishably a Shocker outfit. Marvel wouldn't just happen to make a chracter dress like someone so distinct. 

And in response to the colors, that's just all nitpicking at this point. Chop it up to be concept art conflicts or like I said earlier, a update in the costume later in the film. 

26 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Bokeem Woodbine was listed as "Shocker #2" in a leaked cast list. Also, just look at the other guy's costume, yellow sleeves and brown body, that is very distinguishably a Shocker outfit. Marvel wouldn't just happen to make a chracter dress like someone so distinct. 

And in response to the colors, that's just all nitpicking at this point. Chop it up to be concept art conflicts or like I said earlier, a update in the costume later in the film. 

There is only one Shocker. The other  guy is Tinkerer.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ok, be it that, Shocker still doesn't have a mask which is my main point. Lego did a fine job. 

^^ Guess we'll find out when SM:H comes out! 

2 hours ago, Ultron said:

Shame that shocker looks pretty sweet in the movie, but turned out so lame in the set. 

True that, Well I'll use my pineapple and aviator helm with black glasses so I can make a purist mask Shocker. lol

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The Caucasian man next to Donald Glover is NOT the Tinkerer. The Tinkerer is played by Michael Chernus, whereas this man is Logan Marshall-Green. 

21 minutes ago, LegoFredProductions said:

The Caucasian man next to Donald Glover is NOT the Tinkerer. The Tinkerer is played by Michael Chernus, whereas this man is Logan Marshall-Green. 

Nice catch! 

3 hours ago, LegoFredProductions said:

What? I didn't know Fake Tom Hardy was in this movie!

13 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think perhaps your earlier statement should have been phrased differently. You made it seem as if you had information that others may not be privy to. Just because we can see flesh does not make that Adrian Toomes underneath. That could be an angry Clonetrooper for all we know. I certainly don't know.

As for the Shocker-talk, I feel ambivalent, mostly. I had hoped this figure would feature a more elaborate, more evolved costume, one closer to his comic costume, and that THAT was the reason for the secrecy. But no, it's based on the already-glimpsed costume from the trailer. And, for what it is, it looks fine. But it isn't quite as satisfying as my imagination wanted it to be. I'll probably still get the set.

The end. :classic: