Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

22 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Thanks! I try my best.  :grin:

Update: Some sort of confusion with misunderstandings and a rumor spread of three seets, but there are only TWO Spider-Man Homecoming sets! Hopefully that should clear things up now. 

I guess it means 2 Homecoming sets will be rather small :

Bank robbery set 15-20$,

Vulture  set 30-40$.

While 2 Thor set rather big from the descriptions:

Gladiator Arena set 50-60$,

Ship set 70-80$.

Sounds reasonable?

Btw it's just my prediction.

Edited by benderisgreat

Just now, benderisgreat said:

I guess it means 2 Homecoming sets will be rather small :

Bank robbery set 15-20$,

Bad guys set 30-40$.

While 2 Thor set rather big from the descriptions:

Gladiator Arena set 50-60$,

Ship set 70-80$.

Sounds reasonable?

Btw it's just my prediction.

Sounds about right to me.

But it makes no sense if there are 2 Homecoming sets. Or maybe Brickset is wrong. Look:    

THAT'S BRICKSET LIST: 

76079 GOTG2 set

76080 GOTG2 set

76081 GOTG2 set

76082 SPMHOM set

76083 SPMHOM set

76084 SPMHOM set

76085 JL set

76086 JL set

76087 JL set

76088 MARVEL set

AND THAT'S LIST WITH TWO THOR RAGNAROK SETS AND TWO HOEMCOMING SETS:

76079 GOTG2 set

76080 GOTG2 set

76081 GOTG2 set

76082 SPMHOM set

76083 SPMHOM set

76084 RAGNAROK set

76085 JL set

76086 JL set

76087 JL set

76088 RAGNAROK set

So 76084 and 76088 makes no sense for one movie set.

Not surprised there's only 3 sets, don't think Homecoming is big enough for 3 sets, sounds like Spidey & Tony vs Vulture and Shocker is all we needed from the film.

Maybe the other set was a classic Spidey set (I only say this because Gwen and Mysterio are too needed)

40 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Maybe the other set was a classic Spidey set (I only say this because Gwen and Mysterio are too needed)

Set with Mysterio would be AMAZING and FANTASTIC! I am waiting for him really long and we still got nothing. I am waiting for a Lizard too.

Shocker! Mcu shocker looks good enough as a comic shocker, right? Curious how Vulture works out.

But robbers with Avengers in their names? Bavenger and Davenger? Gavenger? Lavenger?

If they are crooks with avenger masks on that would be superfun. 

On 11/21/2016 at 2:18 PM, Borex said:

76076 Captain America Jet Pursuit figs

76076 Captain America Jet Pursuit figs

Its from Flickr user -Galaad-.

Also Maybe one of the robbers (of they are indeed disguing as avengers, even if only masks) is using the new Iron man Helmet mold.

Don't mind the quote.

Edited by Walter529a

Here's the figs from the 76076 Captain America Jet Pursuit:

30870724620_0d29394043_b.jpg

Kamala Khan, Super-Adaptoid (with the new "Power Blast", basically a Flick missile for hand) & Captain America

Mrs.Marvel has a new torso mould, the arms slide in the torso

31238419875_a584bccc05.jpg31238420765_ec01a43d1b_z.jpg

Edit: Damn, I don't even have enough time to post :grin:

Edited by Galaad

2 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Its from Flickr user -Galaad-.

Don't mind the quote.

The torso was expected to be different and that picture definitely shows why. Wonder if other figures will use the same type of torso. Light gray head for super adaptoid? Boring, but I didn't expect anything special.

Edited by amazingbricks

So the torso is a new piece after all and the arms not removable :-(

I would have liked it if could have switched her arms for regular ones now and then

Just now, amazingbricks said:

The torso was expected to be different and that picture definitely shows why. Wonder if other figures will use the same type of torso. Light gray head for super adaptoid? Boring, but I didn't expect anything special.

Also, Are arms loose or tight? The tube's diameter seems to be smaller than that of the hole( makes sense, but it looks to small to be tight)

And as for the adaptoid head, maybe they'll put Justin Hammer's face in it,I believe it was shown like that in one episode of the show.

Edited by Walter529a

17 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Avenger costumed robbers minifigures sound about right. They'll probably be called avenger thieves. Although, it just sounds so weird.

How about the Thievengers? :tongue:

Hmmm, not too crazy about Kamala now that I see these pics up close. The arms just don't really look like arms. Maybe I'd remove the big golden hands and leave the regular minifig hands.

@Delta Customs Maybe The robbers are team caps avengers stealing something like how Cap and widow stole the falcon suit in CA:WS probably not though 

Edited by CDFCustoms

3 minutes ago, CDFCustoms said:

@Delta Customs Maybe The robbers are team caps avengers stealing something like how Cap and widow stole the falcon suit in CA:WS probably not though 

Because team cap wants to steal money from a bank? Sorry if that sounds mean, but that just seems illogical for me. But hey, I know just as much as you right now about the movie, so it could be anything. This scene might even be made up! Who knows. 

Just now, Delta Customs said:

The set's a bank robbery though, stealing money. 

Oh never mind didnt read the whole description, was there set descriptions for any other sets  

17 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Thanks! I try my best.  :grin:

Update: Some sort of confusion with misunderstandings and a rumor spread of three seets, but there are only TWO Spider-Man Homecoming sets! Hopefully that should clear things up now. 

Sorry, I'm still a little confused. Are we still getting a mystery set or is it just the Homecoming and Ragnarok sets?

Edited by Capt Winters

Why would both vulture and shocker be in same set?  just robbers in one set and then 2 villains in other seem a bit strange. But good for buyers who just want the important guys. guess BVS kinda was like that, but that had the important batmobile in the dull figure set.

Edited by deskp

6 minutes ago, deskp said:

Why would both vulture and shocker be in same set?  just robbers in one set and then 2 villains in other seem a bit strange. But good for buyers who just want the important guys. guess BVS kinda was like that, but that had the important batmobile in the dull figure set.

That's the idea. Wonder how much is it, alot of those minifigures are going to be exclusive! 

And I was not able to read Delta's post, is it specifically noted there that we are getting a NEW spidey minfig?

53 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Brick built wings? Like this? 

Spidey.jpg

If the wings were that big, I'd be happy.  But I have a hunch they are going to be larger than necessary.

That's also a pretty cool image.  Where is that from?