Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

@Delta Customs Please, tell me. Are you going upload some info on GOTG2 sets and Spider-Man: Homecoming?

I say that because you uploaded on Instagram info on the Lego Batman Movie and Wonder Woman summer sets :wink:

Only Thor and Spider-Man. Guardians, SW Episode 8, and Justice League were all shown but blacked out. 

15 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Only Thor and Spider-Man. Guardians, SW Episode 8, and Justice League were all shown but blacked out. 

Wait... HOW do we find out about the summer sets before the March sets???? :laugh_hard:

Edited by Quicksilver838

9 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Sorry that I am sooo annoying, but I love Marvel, Spider-Man is my favourite comic superhero and I am reaaaaly waiting on Spider-Man: Homecoming movie so, yeah, I hope you understand. When you will upload informations on Spider-Man: Homecoming sets :grin:

Delta Customs posted info on the Thor sets:

1. Gladiator Ring with Gladiator Hulk, Thor (WITH A HELMET MOLD), Loki, Grandmaster and a guard.

2. A ship with Bruce Banner (changing into Hulk), Thor (with helmet again), Valkyrie, Hela and 2 henchman.

These both sound AMAZING! I'm willing to bet one of the henchman is Skurge. Huge thanks to Delta Customs for the info!

THE THOR SETS SOUND AMAZING! I never expected to get this much for the third movie. I'm excited that we get all the main characters, plus generic ones too like henchmen and guards! I'll definitely get both and I NEED Hela! I can't believe they're finally making a Bruce Banner! And I'm excited to see what the ship build will be. I think the helmet for Thor will be cool and the new costume will look great on the figure. Super interested to see what they do for Valkyrie, Grandmaster, and gladiator Hulk. I could literally die of excitement right now! 

I really like those 2 sets! Gladiator ring sounds great, and new minifigures sound awesome. Hulk in gladiator gear has to be new bigfig mold, and Thors new helmet mold sounds great as well, but this means no Qui-Gon hair in blond color. Hope that Loki has new prints and uses more appropriate head and hair. Don't really know what to expect in Grandmaster minifigure.

Second set sounds simpler, as ship can be anything from broken Quinjet to some kind of alien spaceship. Bruce Banner is finally getting a minifigure, but I hope he's not wearing torn clothes. Valkyrie and Hella sound awesome as these characters play important roles in a movie.

Overall it's great to finally get Thor sets!

Excited to partner up my purist Tanaleer Tivan figure with the upcoming Collector figure. The two best elders of the Universe! :excited:

Everything else sounds awesome as well, looking forward to Gladiator Hulk the most. Hoping that the Gladiator Ring build will look decent enough to display, if not then I'll end up MODing/MOCing because that sounds like an iconic scene from the movie already. 

Looks like i will be saving up! THIS SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! FINALLY THOR SETS!

And Thor with a helmet? Count. Me. In. THANK YOU DELTA!

Hopefully this time we'll get a proper Loki figure.I also hope that Thor will have an alternate hair mold that is more accurate to the films.

Still the sets sound exciting,looking foward to them.

25 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

And Thor with a helmet? Count. Me. In.

Lets hope its actually Thor's helmet and not some random one he picks up at the gladiator place.

That sounds freaking amazing! Bruce Banner??? Yes! Thor with helmet??? Yes! Grandmaster??? Yes! I'm excited for the movie, and these sets sound like they'll deliver.

22 minutes ago, deskp said:

Lets hope its actually Thor's helmet and not some random one he picks up at the gladiator place.

Don't! That's exactly what is going through my head haha

Mmmmmm, newsy! Thanks Delta and Captain Unicorn, and Wonkyeye1 for posting the info here. Both of those sets sound great so far!

5 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

1. Gladiator Ring with Gladiator Hulk, Thor (WITH A HELMET MOLD), Loki, Grandmaster and a guard.

2. A ship with Bruce Banner (changing into Hulk), Thor (with helmet again), Valkyrie, Hela and 2 henchman.

These both sound AMAZING! I'm willing to bet one of the henchman is Skurge. Huge thanks to Delta Customs for the info!

They sound great. They also sound EXPENSIVE.

Rumoured Thor: Ragnarok spoilers may lie, though it's not major, nor is it 100% confirmed, but I have decentcy to spoiler box it

Skurge is rumoured to be a guard for Grandmaster, so maybe he is the guard.

Anyhow... HELMET WHAT???? HELL YEAAAA!!!!!

Looking forward to new Loki variant, Valkyrie, Hela... I don't know enough about or really care about Grandmaster, I care only about Jeff Goldblum and the fact he's getting a LEGO Marvel minifigure. Interested to see this Bruce transformation figure

Edited by Quicksilver838

3 hours ago, deskp said:

Very true indeed, but also would hair be sticking out from the underside? Because in the gladiator arena he will have short hair, while in the rest of the movie he will have long hair?

6 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

I hope Skurge winds up being one of those hencmans.  If not, I am still pleased with the figure count.  An updated Thor and Loki are definitely needed.  Hopefully this Thor uses a black torso and not the traditional dark blue.  Glad we are getting both Hela and Grandmaster, too.  I'll finally have Jeff Goldblum in LEGO form, even if it isn't Ian Malcolm.

Given everything he has shared so far, maybe we will hear something about the Spider-Man Homecoming sets.

Edited by Dr Axels

But what kind of ship build? What kind of guards? Asgardian? How big are these sets? Since they feature so many figs?

Both sets sound great! Wasn't expecting a Bruce Banner minifigure but will be nice to finally have him. Hopefully Loki will come with a new (dual sided) face print this time. The last one was too brooding and didn't really look like him.

44 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

But what kind of ship build? What kind of guards? Asgardian? How big are these sets? Since they feature so many figs?

Six figures means an expensive set, expect a good size ship. Not a pirates giant ship, but one enough to warrant an $80 price point. The amount of minifigures worries me, the prices on these are going to be crazy.

Edited by amazingbricks

Very interested in this Bruce figure. I had wanted a regular figure, but the transformation actually sounds super interesting. Reminds me of this:

sh083.png

It would be amazing if it had a double sided head, one with green eyes. Or better yet, an extra green head in the set. Can't wait to see it! Few times have I been so interested in seeing a minifig. @Delta Customs, is there anything else specific about this figure that you are able to share?

25 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Very interested in this Bruce figure. I had wanted a regular figure, but the transformation actually sounds super interesting. Reminds me of this:

It would be amazing if it had a double sided head, one with green eyes. Or better yet, an extra green head in the set. Can't wait to see it! Few times have I been so interested in seeing a minifig. @Delta Customs, is there anything else specific about this figure that you are able to share?

If I took a shot in the dark, an average head, similar to Clark Kent's, then the alternative face is flesh turning green with an angry expression. Really don't know about the torso though, especially as I don't think Banner packed extra shirts or pants on his way to the arena