Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Another Captain Marvel...with a jet...before her movie? In one year?

Odds are it's MS. Marvel, not Captain Marvel. Different characters. Also, Captain Marvel's movie isn't until 2019...Almost 3 years. Not one.

Does anyone know the price of Detroit Steel v Lola

We've never had a Big-Fig in a set under $30, so that should be about right, maybe $40.

We've never had a Big-Fig in a set under $30, so that should be about right, maybe $40.

Detriot Steel is not a bigfig in the set.

Called it. As shown in LEGO Marvel Avengers he would require so many new big fig pieces/molds, making it expensive to make and the set itself more expensive

So like a smaller Hulkbuster? Awesome. I also have a thing for LEGO flying cars, so I might well get that set if it turns out good.

Pretty much... That brings the question as to whether there will be a Doug Johnson pilot inside, or could there be another figure? Or not

Pretty much... That brings the question as to whether there will be a Doug Johnson pilot inside, or could there be another figure? Or not

It doesn't really matter, since Lego won't make new headprint for him and like with Rhino probably use angry clone face for him.

So does that mean he'll be brick built like the Hulkbuster? He's twice the size as Iron Man in the comics.

We actually had a giant troll from the Fantasy Era of Castle in a $20 set back in 2008.

I believe with the lack of sets we must be seeing a D2C Marvel set. It is after all Marvels turn this year.

Ok think of it this way -

Who has wings and a shield in the Marvel universe? If we lower it down, maybe we can figure out who the minifigure in the Cap set is, cause I do not know.

Who has wings and a shield in the Marvel universe? If we lower it down, maybe we can figure out who the minifigure in the Cap set is, cause I do not know.

An angelic Taskmaster?

XD

Archangel or Vulture if they take Caps shield???

Just throwing it out there but maybe Citzen V is flying the jet. a After all he does have a similar color scheme to Cap...

WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME SO.

How ironic it would be to get him and not a traditional Zemo. (I'm sure this mantled has been claimed by someone else since the original Thunderbolts day, but to me, it'll always be Zemo screwing with e'eryone.)

Since we're tossing out guesses, I'm betting it's Santa Claus. With wings and a shield. Wait, this is the January wave? Nevermind, too late for Santa. I now think it will be the Easter Bunny. With wings and a shield.

Just you wait.

So are there 4 figs in this set? Cap in the jet, A female hero flying outside, a guy flying outside with wings and a shield, and an undisclosed villain? That's what I'm counting at the moment.

I believe with the lack of sets we must be seeing a D2C Marvel set. It is after all Marvels turn this year.

How is there a lack of sets? 3 in January along with 3 Mighty Micros, 3 GotG Vol. 2 sets in spring, and who knows which others? Also, 2 BrickHeadz sets in March. That's following this year's release pattern except with one more set in January and two more in March. And this year there wasn't a Marvel D2C.

How is there a lack of sets? 3 in January along with 3 Mighty Micros, 3 GotG Vol. 2 sets in spring, and who knows which others? Also, 2 BrickHeadz sets in March. That's following this year's release pattern except with one more set in January and two more in March. And this year there wasn't a Marvel D2C.

True, I guess I just mean the lack of sets that are worth any recognition. I don't even count half the stuff you have said even though you are correct. Mighty Micros don't even warrant the title of a set to me, and the BrickHeadz certainly don't.

And the inevitable wave of Spider-man sets we're going to get, whether based off the film or the TV series. Hopefully those will be out around May in time for the release in June, as an August release for a June movie is a bit late.

Edited by Master_Data

I have scanned through Brickipedias list of characters in LEGO Marvel Avengers, and it appears that Wilson Cap and Adaptoid are pretty much the best guesses.

Also my 1000th comment, yay! :grin:

I was pretty sure Sir Von Lego said that the minifig outside of the plane had wings and the pilot had Cap's shield. That was how I read his second comment at least.

Glad to hear that Detroit Steel will be brickbuilt.

The Hulk Buster Smash set was $30.

Yes, but this set comes with Lola as well - unless both Lola and Detroit Steel are smaller builds, my guess is that this set is going to cost USD$40.