Anatoli Knyazev or Lexcorp Goon... Which is easier to remember :wink:

Edit: I had to change his last name because I spelt it wrong, I rest my case :grin:

Is KGBeast a little easier to remember? :classic:

Hi. Can someone please answer this question. (I also saw this about 10 pages ago but no one answered it.) Ok,

People say the brickheadz are going to be available to the public. But in with way are people saying this.

1. Will the SDCC sets be released on 1st March

2. Or will other brickheadz with other themes and characters be available to the public on 1st March.

I saw that the SDCC logo was on the boxes and it said it was exclusive. Anyway I was thinking option 2, because there would be no point of selling the 4 sets at SDCC. If thats the case, Ill try to build the DC ones. Anyway, may I please have your opinion and can someone please answer my question. Thank you

Nobody knows the answers to those questions, but logically it would be pretty stupid of them to not sell any of their most popular characters in stores. The exclusivity is almost certainly in reference to the packaging and the sdcc brick.

I don't know, I think it'll be like the GotG(1) sets: no one set with the full ensemble, but the full team if you have all the sets.

I mean GotG had StarLord, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket, and Ronan for main characters, which is 6.

JL will have Batman, Wonder Woman,

Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Steppenwolf. Depending on the size of his role, I don't know if we can expect Superman.

, which is 6 or 7.

If especially if the biggest set is the Flying Fox. That'll have 3 or 4 League'rs alone.

I'd imagine they'd treat Superman like Doomsday or like Spider-Man in Civil War and assume he'll be a spoiler. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an exclusive figure or in an exclusive set after the release if they have a new variant for the suit.

Is KGBeast a little easier to remember? :classic:

Clearly none of the figures are him or meant to be, come on.

But...but...but...it IS him.

I'd imagine they'd treat Superman like Doomsday or like Spider-Man in Civil War and assume he'll be a spoiler. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an exclusive figure or in an exclusive set after the release if they have a new variant for the suit.

Possible Justice League spoiler. Numbuh1, you're good.

Cavill teased a black Superman suit a little while ago, which usually accompanies his re-births, so you're probably right about the spoiler aspect of it. Hopefully he wears it for a good amount of screentime and we get a figure of that.

Edited by Deadshot

Possible Justice League spoiler. Numbuh1, you're good.

Cavill teased a black Superman suit a little while ago, which usually accompanies his re-births, so you're probably right about the spoiler aspect of it. Hopefully he wears it for a good amount of screentime and we get a figure of that.

Hopefully we'll finally get an official version of the Black suit Superman from the DC cinematic universe that is widely available! Don't really care that it can't be identical to the SDCC 2013 version, just bring it on!

But...but...but...it IS him.

Yup, Anatoli Knyazev is in the film, and is the alter ego of KGBeast in the comics, and now I see that one of the Henchmen from the set kinda looks like him in the movie!

TLBM will be in January and there is expected to be atleast 1 more wave in the summer. We'll also get 3 sets based on the Justice League movie and 1 based on the Wonder Woman movie.

Edit: There is also going to be one DC Juniors set with Mr Freeze.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

TLBM will be in January and there is expected to be atleast 1 more wave in the summer. We'll also get 3 sets based on the Justice League movie and 1 based on the Wonder Woman movie.

Edit: There is also going to be one DC Juniors set with Mr Freeze.

Oh OK. Thanks for the clarification!

DC Superheroes Girls pics are out and they are.... very preliminary. Only minidoll that looks close to final is Harley. The sets are okay. The only build that cought my interest is Batjet, it looks rather nice.

The sets look... as you would expect them too. Simple builds, bright colors, the crystal creatures described are like 10 pieces max. 

The real highlight is the blonde Zombie Cheerleader's hairpiece but this time with red and blue streaks instead of just straight up being half red and half blue! :drool: :thumbup: Very useful for a Harley Quinn purist fig based on Suicide Squad or the recent comics. :drool:

Edited by Legocity2713

The sets are far more action-heavy than I'd come to expect for the girl-aimed lines thus far. Multiple sets have net-launchers and stud-shooters prominently featured as play features, and vehicles and fighting are also prominently displayed.

But as has already been noted, the stand-out feature is the tip-dyed blue and red Harley Quinn hair.  It looks amazing.

I love the pink crystal tower thingy, but that should have been an Elves set. XD

Excited for Harley and Poison Ivy minidolls.

For those who have seen pictures, is the DC Superhero Girls lines a new minidoll line?