Oh man. I've seen a lot of minifigs in Juniors sets that I've wanted but I've always let them slide in the end. This guy? This guy I'm getting. That Mr. Freeze is beautiful.

The fun part is going to be seeing which combo I like better now that I'll have 3 different sets of pieces to choose from! If I can get two of those heads, I might just make both the Arkham one and a B:tAS one!

28 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

It's a shame we can't get an exclusive mini doll in the pollybag, like we had Martian Manhunter in one a few years back. 

You mean the exclusive Super Hero polybags they make one month every year? Those are an entirely different breed on its own. We could get one with a minidoll, though.

4 minutes ago, strangely said:

Other than the blind eyes...

Have you not seen the justice league trailer? He has very light green/blue eyes and looks blind..

15 hours ago, Ultron said:

Have you not seen the justice league trailer? He has very light green/blue eyes and looks blind..

I've seen it, he doesn't look blind, his eyes have a supernatural look to them, the Kanan eyes just look blind to me. I do think Aquaman should have special eyes, but white eyes are really underwhelming. They should at least try to get it closer to the movie, maybe even use those weird pupils he has. On top of that neither facial expression really works for this Aquaman. Factor in that it's also missing the trademark eyebrows with that very distinctive scar. Using Kanan's head would be disappointing, it just doesn't look like Aquaman.

We get enough lazy head reuses already on top of paying through the nose for these products. Given the role Aquaman is playing in JL I'm expecting Lego to at least to try.

Edited by strangely

7 hours ago, strangely said:

I've seen it, he doesn't look blind, his eyes have a supernatural look to them, the Kanan eyes just look blind to me. I do think Aquaman should have special eyes, but white eyes are really underwhelming. They should at least try to get it closer to the movie, maybe even use those weird pupils he has. On top of that neither facial expression really works for this Aquaman. Factor in that it's also missing the trademark eyebrows with that very distinctive scar. Using Kanan's head would be disappointing, it just doesn't look like Aquaman.

We get enough lazy head reuses already on top of paying through the nose for these products. Given the role Aquaman is playing in JL I'm expecting Lego to at least to try.

I see what you're saying, however it's something Lego would do. Oh, and that Moana hair piece would work very well in dark brown...

Edited by amazingbricks

I think and hope Aquaman gets a new better head, likely including his eyebrow scar.

Kanan does not look fierce.

Hopefully we get more bvs wonder woman quality figures and less armored batman awfulness.

Normally I wouldn't bother sharing a review for Mighty Micros, but ho--ly BATS!!! He got a moth.... On his back...

This explains the plot of Knightfall. Bane didn't break Batman's back because he hates him, he was trying to get the moth off

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Normally I wouldn't bother sharing a review for Mighty Micros, but ho--ly BATS!!! He got a moth.... On his back...

This explains the plot of Knightfall. Bane didn't break Batman's back because he hates him, he was trying to get the moth off

Tough love Bane...

This was Moth's plan from the get-go! It all makes sense!

That's supposed to be one of the summer sets... someone must have goofed and accidentally uploaded the wrong product description, seeing as it's months early and on the wrong theme page.